AOTS,Winter 2017:

Last day to vote for you Aots. Keep voting here : strawpoll.me/12637027

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Little witches won't win the poll, but they won my heart!!

Onihei

Kuzu no Honkai - Scum's Wish

>riggedpoll

Rigged.

Really fires thouse neurons

>Kemono Friends
Is this a meme?

So this is truly the season that separates the reddit from the Sup Forums

If your aots is konosuba or maiddragon, you are unquestionably reddit

>redditsuba

Pretty much.

People are sperging out because it was a little darker than the premise would suggest, but it's no madoka.

kemono friends not even top10?
My fucking sides

Akiba's Trip is criminally underrated.

anime-bronies are really stepping up their proxy usage

I watched only a couple eps of other shows and dropped them, but watched all of Konosuba 2. Does that make me reddit? I don't even have a reddit account.

>top 6 are all meme anime

Well if you only watched shit shows then it's understandable that you would conclude konosuba to be the best.

On the other hand, if you watched the good ones and dropped them then you are reddit.

>I don't even have a reddit account.
Reddit isn't just a website. It's a mentality. You might have the reddit mentality if you
>seek out western reviews when deciding what to watch
>worry about how "mature" an anime is
>think fanservice detracts from a work unless it's used to generate humor
>are open about your anime hobby to others

Is 3-Gatsu not considered to be part of this season?

I agree with the rest but this:
>are open about your anime hobby to others
If you're not insecure about your hobby you're Reddit? As long as you don't sperg out and bother people that have no interest in anime then it's fine.

Konoshittersc blown the fuck out.

What happened to Seiren? I remember it being really popular at the start of the season

Several awful to mediocre arcs to start the series. Not sure what the writer was thinking.

Shit girls, shit MC, shit end of routes. The moat hated girl was the best written in the end.

I'm vote for Shouwa Genroku and I didn't even watch it. Nothing looked remotely interesting so I only watched Konosuba 2 which was okay at best.
This was a shit season, I hope you boys put work in on your backlogs while you had the chance.

>most hated girl
だれ?

Ending of first arc ruined the anime.

>As long as you don't sperg out and bother people that have no interest in anime
Yeah that's basically what I meant. You wrote it better than I did. Nothing wrong with saying you watch anime if someone asks.

This was one of the best seasons I've seen in like 2-3 years. Many surprises and good shows. Hope you had fun with that backlog though, those 6 naruto episodes you missed must've been great.

常木

>implying anime isn't a meme itself

>As long as you don't sperg out and bother people that have no interest in anime then it's fine.
This is a fucking problem. I can't watch any chopin videos on youtube without seeing shitty shigatsu fans spamming the comments.

Hikari got some closure in a different route?

It started out really strong, but then the first arc had a fairly crappy ending, and the second arc was kind of a mess, and it just ended up not being anywhere near amagami tier.

Tsuneki still girl of the season, though.

I had a lot of expectations honestly, LWA, Gabdrop, Demi, Kobayashi and Konosuba all looled very promising, but all of them were barely mediocre. I missed ACCA and Rakugo for dumb reason and the Youjo Senki hype died fastly. The only thing I kind of enjoyed was Rewrite and that's because I played the vn.
Gladly I could finish some backlog.

She basically carried all the other routes in different ways.

So basically you watched nothing but konosuba and only voted for genroku because it is "different" since konosuba is an isekai shit? Too insecure to admit you like konosuba? Why are you here again? Is anime even your hobby?

>this season
>good

Pick one, and only one.

>d-do I fit in now guys?

>256
Not even that many people watch that cg shit.

People voting for Kemono friends are doing it ironically to mirror Japan´s tastes since Sup Forums loves sucking their small cocks.

People voting for KonoSuba are mostly crossboarders from Sup Forums, so it gets disqualified.

True AOTS is Meidoragon.

>Kemono Friends

Is this a meme? Do people ACTUALLY like this CGI shitfest?

Really gets the ol' noggin joggin'.

(You) are a baka

That's how I felt about this season too. Dropped Demi and Gabdrop, 2-3 episodes behind Maidragon, Gundam, Akiba's Trip and LWA, put on hold Rakugo, Onihei and ACCA. The only show I truly enjoyed watcing every week was Urara. At least next season looks more promising

oh you have no idea friend

>reddit spacing

>Enjoying Rewrite

We get it, you have shit tastes

Weebs have a fundamental desire to be Japanese.

They just look at jap popularity polls and go with that. There are barely ever threads about Kemono Friends on Sup Forums. People here don't actually like it or they would be talking about it.

Not that guy, but spaces between paragraphs are a reddit thing now?

>implying Maidragon isn't leddit

now I know you're trolling

what's so good about Urara?

hello newfag, you should probably lurk more before posting.

>Can't defend his shitty MLP-tier show
>r-reddit spacing

Maybe you're a Friend who can't think so well?

Try harder faggot.

I've been trying to quit Sup Forums, that's why I haven't been here in a while.
You should probably use the shift key if you want to fit in, by the way.

sugoi!
A friend who's good at shitposting!

>ACTUALLY
>reddit spacing
>g-guys this is fucking MLP shit, please tell me I fit in now, I'm acting like I do on Sup Forums, you guys can't tell right??
Just go back, user. It's enough.

>barely any Kemono Friends threads on Sup Forums
nice meme

Holy shit, you are an insufferable faggot weeb. 78/10, perfect bait, I'm legitimately upset that people like you exist.

It's classic "I disagree therefore reddit" shitposting, just ignore

I have the same general feeling about the season with the exception of Konosuba, but that show is pretty hit or miss so I get why people don't like it even though it's a 10 for me. Dropped Gabriel, LWA, Maid Dragon, that cuck show. Finished Masamune and Youjo Senki, which are a 4 and a 7, nothing special.

Kemono friends had the most satisfying endings in a long while

I wanted to like Urachou, but it only developed a decent story toward the end ("TRAITOR"). Also, the tension peaked by episode 11, with 12 seeming like a fanservice episode tacked on to the end.

>All these crossboarders who came for "le epic Sup Forums memez" trying to fit in

>using weeb as an insult
Fuck off newfags.

I haven't once seen you or that other guy actually defend the show on it's own merits. The fact that you have to resort to accusing me of being Sup Forums or reddit makes me seriously doubt that the show HAS merits.

Too many ceruleans in these threads

You need to get out as well.

Weebs are fucking scum but anime is good. If any of you fucks visit japan kill yourself.

I have a soft spot for Kirara anime and it provided exactly what I was expecting i.e. fun and cute girls and it even had some plot. Also worth mentioning that the visual part was really good, really loved the colors JC Staff used.
I'm not saying it was "so good", I'd rate it as decent 6/10

A tofu is a a tofu.
A good show is a good show.

Why would you want to over-analyze something as simple as this. You writing a thesis on anime or something?

what's wrong with going to japan?

>HAS
>I haven't once seen you or that other guy actually defend the show on it's own merits.
>I don't browse Sup Forums so I don't know why so many people like it.
Fuck off already.

Same goes for Kemono friends, though.

Waito piggu stay home

MaidDragon a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

>not even popular on plebbit
Do you even?

Nothing.

The anime tried to make people smile, and that's all it aimed for; that's mission accomplished for the creators, in my opinion.

>a good show is a good show

So what makes Kemono Friends a good show then? That CGI animation wasn't appealing, I found the characters irritating and forced for the most part, and the story didn't seem interesting.

Soon

I'm actually impressed Maid Dragon and Demi-chan are that high. No surprise whatsoever that cancer fanbase academia is so popular there, nor is there shock in the fact that KemoFure and Akiba's Trip are absent.

Why the fuck are Akiba's Trip and Youjo Senki so low? They were both fucking great

Also what's up with Kemono Friends? Is it really worth watching, I could barely finish the first episode, does it get better later on?

>Rakugo 5%
I didn't know there is this much faggotry on Sup Forums

>browsing Sup Forums = lurking KF threads

baka

It usually takes three, occasionally four, episodes. Once you get halfway through the third episode you'll know whether to keep going.

The first two episodes are kind of tepid.

I remember everyone saying the first episode was as unwatchable as Hand Shakers, then suddenly everyone loved it at some point. I think it's probably just a forced meme that everyone jumped on, not the show actually getting better

Because
>muh fujoshit
What did you expect from people that don't even watch a show before judging it?

>Kemono Days
Is that the version where Serval beheads Kaban and puts the head in her bag at the last episode?

Is it really that great? I watched like half of the first one and just found it really really boring

And they proceeded to drop it once they realize it is not school day and have no grimderp

>first quarter of the series was bad
>still a contender for AOTS
Fuck off with your faggotry.

>it's probably just a forced meme that everyone jumped on, not the show actually getting better
This is exactly what it is.

Read a few post above you. Seems like most people just vote for it because it is the most normalfag/safe anime that you can admit to like.

>entire of the series was bad
>still a contender for AOTS
Really makes you think

Nothing, season was p bad.

might be, but why would you need to "admit" liking something anyway? It's not like posting on Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums already brands us as massive faggots whose opinions are utter shit to begin with. So why bother "playing safe"?

Nothing, you're arguing with an insecure teenager.

>Is it really worth watching, I could barely finish the first episode, does it get better later on?
whether you watched mlp or not will determine how you feel about it, there's lots of anime-bronies around that enjoyed it

>furshit first
Garbage poll.