I know it's an old subject but this shit doesn't add up

>Never really cared about the Net Neutrality decision due to anti-trust laws
>Recently had liberal gf go off on me about NN and how the anti-trust laws weren't actually part of the repeal
>Told me majority of Americans don't support it so regardless it shouldn't have passed anyway because democracy
>Also said apparently there was a scandal where tons of dead people mysteriously supported the repeal of NN

I went to look some of this stuff up, as far as I can tell she's got some valid points... So Sup Forums what's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

techdirt.com/articles/20171030/11255938512/dead-people-mysteriously-support-fccs-attack-net-neutrality.shtml
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/dead-people-among-millions-impersonated-in-fake-net-neutrality-comments/
ktla.com/2017/12/13/ids-of-dead-people-used-to-post-public-comments-against-net-neutrality-investigators-say/
ag.ny.gov/press-release/ag-schneiderman-releases-new-details-investigation-fake-net-neutrality-comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's some of the links I went to:

techdirt.com/articles/20171030/11255938512/dead-people-mysteriously-support-fccs-attack-net-neutrality.shtml

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/dead-people-among-millions-impersonated-in-fake-net-neutrality-comments/

ktla.com/2017/12/13/ids-of-dead-people-used-to-post-public-comments-against-net-neutrality-investigators-say/

One more

ag.ny.gov/press-release/ag-schneiderman-releases-new-details-investigation-fake-net-neutrality-comments

>When you provide pol with evidence showing one of their groupthink ideas in a negative light and get completely ignored

That can't be it can it?

Watch how fast this thread dies senpai

I wasted my time trying to explain this thing to Sup Forums for like a week, but they wanted BASED PAJEET MEMES and to trigger liberals.

i dont think this one is very important in itself, but it shows just how easy it is for Sup Forums to fall for obvious shilling. pure untermench.

Gonna need some better proofs user. I don't trust ars technica or a news site from commiefornia.

So your only problem is with the bots?

Jesus Christ... this is sad.
Like I'm all for anti-extreme leftism but blindly following anything that seems like it opposes it isn't a good thing.

It's because your whole premise is shittier than Keven Spaceys dick.

>oh I don't really care, but here's numerous sources I have scoured the internet for and have at hand to copy paste for you.

I couldn't really care less either way, but your shilling is weaker than a handjob from a 90 year old canadian with aids.

Someone give me cliffs on NN and why it's repeal was good or bad with VALID proofs, like the fucking bill itself maybe.

So far I only found this but don't know if any of it is true.

I never said I don't really care. I literally said I never really cared about the outrage because of the anti-trust laws. Assuming what my gf said is true, which my research shows she's right, I now have a reason to care and be worried.

>Calls me out for not caring
>"I couldn't really care less either way"

Also, I'm not shilling. I'm looking for the facts, is that shilling to you?

the fake comments has been brought up before specifically too, these niggers know it they saw it and they didnt care. They sided with complete idiots too. there is some organization that now has the data they need to play us like a fiddle. dunno if its republicans or some private shit but they are valuable come election time.

literally fell for the piss your pants for feminism meme in reverse.

The Koala fucker is right. What do you have against NN repeal? Was your decision based of these bot forum comments? Looks like shilling based off irrelevant libshit talking points.

And there were allegations of the same shit in support of Net neutrality. It was essentially an open forum. It shouldn't be a surprise it was filled with shit posts.
Also, the FCC has no obligation to swing a vote based on popularity. They're appointed officials, they don't represent you or anyone.
Finally, neck yourself, plebbitfag.

Don’t try to argue, you’ll just get sucked in

1am is a bad time to start threads on us issues, but you're totàlly right that there was shilling going on against nn. Half the people you see on here with the based ajit pai shit are paid to post it and the other half are idiots. They set this up as a win win for them, if they get rid of it Comcast getsvto censor the internet and if they lose, the government gets to. Pai is a scumbag who is going to get a fat mil a year lobbyist job from Comcast when he leaves govt. He's not our poo or whatever just becasue liberals hate him. enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend

Not an argument.
Ok I'll accept that the officials don't have to to care about the opinion of the citizens, but I've tried searching about the bots that went against NN and couldn't find anything. Also, the anti-trust laws is a point that still stands.

And now I know you're a shill. Its perfectly reasonable to ask if some bot spam affected your decision on the issue. Clearly it did not and you're just here to preach.

Fyi
The best way to spot shills is they're the ones using "cultural" flags and accusing people of being shills

...Did you not understand what I wrote?
You're writing that like you didn't even read what i wrote. I wrote: "I've tried searching about the bots that went against NN and couldn't find anything." Meaning I went to look for evidence that shows bots were just spamming against NN just like they were spamming for it, and couldn't find anything.

how the fuck is somebody gonna shill like a month after its over and done with. you fags need a bigger lexicon to work with. you cant even properly describe the thing you dont like.

Yea I just don't get it, they're making it seem more and more that NN was good and this place is nothing more than an echo chamber. I get the point is to support a cause by shilling but if you do it too much it shows people you're shilling and drives them away.

Why do you care about the bots one way or the other? Do these bots affect your opinion on the issue?

It just seems suspicious that the bots would shill anti-NN only, but I guess you have a point: If it's bots then it really doesn't matter what they say.

I'm not sure I agree with that or not.

>ima for extreme antileft
>unironically posts arstechnica
sure libtard

What? Was that even English?
It was one of my first links I saw, there's plenty more... it's like you find one thing off in a list of proof and suddenly refute the whole list because actually arguing is too much effort.

Also I'm not a liberal. I know it's supposed to be an insult but there's no joke or anything intelligent about it, it just seems like again an excuse to not have to argue by dismissing everything said as something said by "a libtard" and therefore giving it no meaning.

>provides one link
>thinks the tank will bite

what if its ONLY shills doing this?hoping we lose hope.

You can find bots shilling for anything political in the current year. Its part of online marketing. If some anti NN group set up some spam accounts so be it. Did that spam affect your opinion on the issue? If it did not then whats the problem? If it did then what about the bots pasta spam is no longer appealing to you now that you know its bot spam?

There are no bad tactics if we like the people employing them and we were told to like the disintegration of NN by Murdoch/Mercer and co, so fall in line or get out.

This

Nobody cares OP nigger

This shit is all true news flash only people who want Obama censorship support that shit don't be a fucking retard