Traditionalists are anti-white man shills

Traditionalists are white man's enemy. They are here to negotiate against you the conditions in case you need to fight.

They are like the draft policy, they deprive you of any sense of dignity and masculinity and then you are more likely to accept being sent to the slaughter for a pat on the head and some leftovers of masculinity.
The same way traditionalists tell you that white women will keep sleeping with non whites unless you submit and take the shit deal of marriage and monogamy.

They literally reduce you in plain sight saying you got no chance unless you take their way while they elevate the white woman as the ultimate goal no matter what.

You know very well that white women have already made her choice to be your mortal enemy at least since the day when she was handing over white feathers and obviously before that. The traditionalist is there to whisper poison in your ear and water down your conclusions and throw your thoughts off path every time you see white woman's actions and try to reach the true conclusion.

"Yes white man we deprived you of food, now sell your soul for a moldy braid covered in shit" *proceed to rub hands*

Mgtow and non-white women are your plates not covered in shit.

(((9J3k8pBQ)))

Sorry but I'm white male not willing to be a sacrificial serf for my enemies and not willing to see other white men be sacrificial serfs.

MGTOW has nothing to do with race.

Yea sure it doesn't.

Explain how it does.

>traditionalists
>elevate the white woman as the ultimate goal no matter what.
you're thinking of nu-males, women are only good for raising children
and if not having a draft means losing your country to shitskins then its a fair comparison, sacrifices must be made to remain a nation, e.g. draft or traditionalism

Literally the only reason a combination of mgtow and white something-ism doesn't exist is because you avoid the extra effort of deflecting accusations of racism on top of everything else. Doesn't mean that mgtow is not overwhelmingly white men.

Great, you explained that the majority of the label consists of white men, but didn't actually substantiate how it has anything at all to do with race.
Just shrug your shoulders and tell us right away that you're an idiot next time.

This is the most autistic thing I've seen today, do they not moniter the internet at the asylum?

Its not my country shithead. If a country was a factory I would be a badly paid and badly treated worker, now the upper ranks and the supervisors (women) tell me to jump in the flames to save the factory that is not mine and mistreats me, from a fire that they lit up on purpose just to see me jump in the flames. How about I make sure that people like you burn along with the factory instead.

I already told you bitch. There are token non-whites to avoid extra effort.

>Nazi flag
>others are autistic

Kek

OP, im mgtow myself, but dont bring it up in pol. It is pointless, like trying to explain to a jew why he is a parasitic outsider. You can demonstrate that an american shilling for american interests in israel is a parasitic outsider, but he will never connect the dots.

OP is a jew.

Sage.

You’re a fucking faggot bro. Seriously, just think for a minute why no woman in your life has ever wanted you, and then try doing something to change that. Or you can just roll over like the little bitch that you are and go ((((((((((MGTOW)))))))))) while we drown in a never-ending sea of shitskins.

In closing, I just want to say yet again that you’re a faggot, and that you should pick a gun up, point it directly at your head and pull the trigger

Women only act how we want when the majority of their social influences shame them for acting wrong.

Traditionalism was the Islam of its day. It only survived due to mass shaming of females. You and I personally can never shame a Western woman enough while her family, friends, social media, education and mass media all say to be free and special and live.

Traditionalism only exists within insular communities who oppose outside influences. If you are not apart of them, you cannot have a traditional woman.

The MGTOWs, the Redpills, the PUA, the selfhelp books, the optimist, they will all devise strategies to one day meet or create their unicorn, but they're all failures over a long enough timeline.

The options are these:

1. LARP traditional with a western girl for the finite time she can handle LARPing.
2. Convert to some insular religion and stay inside it and marry within it.
3. Stop caring about traditional women.

This is what I think is correct, through observation, trial and error.

Mgtow is truth and truth is to be heard by all. I'm not explaining shit to anyone, I'm spreading truth.

Actually plenty of women liked me. At least from high school beta-alpha combo tier women were friend zoned by me and alpha women were waiting for me to make a move. However let me tell you from now that only a beta is mgtow or not based on if women like him.

Here is the tradcon shill telling me that, unlike non-white men, I need to shame the oh so precious white woman to have her. Just bringing me down in plain sight while elevating the white woman as the ultimate goal.

>more bullshit MGTOW shilling

No matter many clever arguments the MGTOW on Sup Forums comes up with, everyone can still see what's going on.

There is a large subset of men who, despite media influence, are getting married young, raising families, and passing on their values, and bringing family values back to the west.

There is also a large subset of young people, both men and women, who are fully embracing the media influence and shunning long term relationships, sleeping around, playing video games and going down this self destructive path of chasing hedonism.

And forgive me for thinking that the MGTOW on Sup Forums belong squarely in the latter camp, and are just using their arguments to try and convince people that they are actually, really counter cultural free thinkers, despite living a lifestyle no different from the mass of basic, hedonist obnoxious kids that seem to infest the west these days.

So keep arguing. Keep trying to convince people that you aren't like the others. Because to everyone else, it really seems that way.

I could not give a shit if you think I'm counter culture or not or whatever else even if I swallowed a bottle of laxatives. Basic mgtow stuff.

Now I read about MGTOW and sadly I'm not one if you know what I mean but I don't see the big fuss over it. There have always been guys hyper focused on $ who didn't bother with getting married, plus you can date more women that way anyway as I'm sure you know. As for the people crying and bitching about you guys why are they getting hitched to Tyrones left overs and leading by example if they are so concerned? I do think that society is slowly coming to notice the financial choices of MGTOW. Remember 95% of business is dependent on keeping women happy. So double whammy when you can humiliate business and govt both by doing nothing lol. I'm rooting for you all. I guess I just like to side with the underdogs and lone wolves, something your detractors would know nothing about.

Actually I'm the opposite of hyper-focusing on $. I reduce my expenses to a minimum along with my effort. I work only one month per year cash only no taxes. That way I get the free time to experience the world, gather knowledge and improve myself (for myself).