This is Canon

EP13 PV : youtube.com/watch?v=dMBWntTww84

Other urls found in this thread:

st-trigger.co.jp
twitter.com/toshima9min/status/847817007659532290
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>L-Look at what you've made me say !

Post smug Akkos.

Not long however. Akko's gonna get expelled because of her antics or at the very least finally quit.

stop trying to force your shit meme

Diana looks like Shinobu on this shot

Not that guy, but the show has fucking foreshadowed it

>stop posting things I don't like

Diana's premonition can be explained in a bunch of ways, and there hasn't been any other suggestion.

is this futa

Its Magic

I really hope Inu Curry animates a section of an episode eventually, since we now know that they're aware of it.

Previous threads (Contains all of ep13 spoilers)

Yes she got stung by a bee. We know thats canon.

The ship isn't

Yes, it is.

In the next episode she gets stung by Akko being cute

See the ep13 spoilers

I know its not gonna be canon though

Listen here you wrinkled old cunts.
Akko is the moonlight witch now. Say it.

Of course it's not going to be canon, why would anyone love Akko, even her friends want her to suffer.

>hey, jasminka
>you swallow things a lot, right?
>could you swallow a human?
>could you just take someone into your mouth and gobble them down?
>I bet you could
>maybe you want to eat me
>maybe you're looking at me right now and salivating
>I bet I'll taste delicious
>I would make it as easy to gulp me down as I could
>are you going to eat me, jasminka?
>because I need you to devour me like those candies of yours
>make me cream myself in your belly like the little mealslut I am

Diana is the moonlight witch

oh no

Someone give me a quick rundown of Diana.

Stop it sucy you're creeping her out

Someone has to do an I REFUSE Diana edit

>>L-Look at what you've made me say !
Why do I find this sentence so cute?

She's cute and loves Akko!

Stop displaying salt over such a silly thing, user. It invites shitposters

She wins; Akko loses again.

This one isn't

Ep13 spoiler posted by japsanon are real & 100% accurate user :)

>yfw our girl Diana leads the school chant that echoes throughout all of Luna Nova telling Akko to stay the fuck out when she finally gets expelled in the next few episodes.

I'm in love with a /d/eviant

Ep2 all over again except this time Diana do nothing.

I'm not denying that, though.

>The Rothschilds bow to the Cavendishes

She was killed by order of the queen for being a coalburner

This fucking captcha, top kek

Nobody loves Akko

> Diana falls in love with self
> Akko gets turned into Diana
Secret ultimate endgame confirmed!

This, not even her own show loves her.

SASUGA

Ursula does, you meaniepants.

YAMETE

>st-trigger.co.jp

Really gets those neurons firing.

Ursula is just using her to get all the words of the Shiny Rod, same with Woodward.

Akko is a brat! BRATTY BRAT BRAT!

saucenao is giving me nothing
anyone have the source?

Heh. Good one Akko #2.

So is that supposed to be Akko, or is it her familiars?

Using that Sucy image for writefagging her sick fetishes is a gift from god

Is the Word unlocked this episode?

Based purely off the thumbnail for the preview, I think this episode will go well.

Please God let it go well. I want to see Akko succeed.

I gotta say, I really connect with Akko on a personal level.

The scenes where she is completely lost in class and doesn't understand anything is really relatable for me. I was really struggling in my college statistics class around the same time that episode aired. To me, it really felt like the teacher was speaking fish.

But over time, after a lot of studying, we both began to understand our class better. I feel connected to this animated japanese witch-in-training. I didn't get to turn into a fish or make friends, though.

"Together we will", yes.

Wrong. Can't speak about Woodplank, but Ursula wouldn't harm Akko.

>My heart that believes in Mr. Yoshinari is my magic" - Shota Sannomiya on Yoh Yoshinari
>I feel the relationship between Akko and Chariot is just like the one between us animators and Mr. Yoshinari" - Yuto Dendou

Aw, so cute. But yeah, I believe it was the translator that messed up Dendo's name a bit. You know how tricky kanji can be.

Yes, after Diana takes the Shiny Rod, at which point Woodward tells Ursula to abandon Akko.

How cute

Something just occurred to me... isn't the whole show predicated on Akko always being alone (or at least accompanied by Lotte and Sucy) when she unlocks the hidden modes of the Shiny Rod? If someone out of the core group witnesses her doing that, it'll
1) divert all attention to Akko, previously thought of as useless, and
2) it'll legitimize Shiny Chariot after having been looked down upon for years by the witch community

>Akko unlocks the final word
>Suddenly, a dagger is thrusted through her heart and twisted around
>Akko's lifeless body falls infront of a woman wielding a bloody knife
>It's Ursula
>"A bleeding heart is your magic, Akko"

Why have her succeed when we can have Akko fail and have Diana take all the credit?

Protagonist: Akko
Characters with well-defined character arcs that span more than one episode and relevance to the main story: Ursula/Chariot, Diana
Character without much relevance to the main story but a character arc: Andrew
Characters without much relevance to the main story or a character arc that exist mainly to play off Akko: Sucy and Lotte
Characters that exist mostly so that the school isn't filled with Diana cocksuckers: Amanda, Jasna, Connie

Croix will probably fit in with Ursula and Diana. Woodward is the main antagonist.

Really, I'll take her then.

Akko is just a plot device for Diana to succeed as Chariot.

See:

Not only that, but Diana falls in love with a mirror image of herself.

I'll believe in Yoshinari to the end! in Akko too!

His skills as a director aren't exactly a match for his skills as an animator, though

This is pretty much his first shot as a director in a long series. He's learning as well.

Yeah yeah, pollthreads. But LWA is in 4th place and that's just insulting.

Some information from the talk show with Otsuka, Naoko Tsutsumi and Akko's VA:
>Akko's growth will be triggered by hardwork her relationships with different people.
>Chariot's backstory will be fully explained in the TV series
>Diana's backstory will also be explained. The reason her character is a bit different to the OVA will be understood
>Naoko Tsutumi doesn't want to spoil much but she loves Croix.
>Main points of the second half of the show: Akko's growth as she becomes both a better magician and person, Ursula's backstory and the reason she stopped being Chariot and Diana's feelings towards Chariot and Akko.

DIRTY

WITCHES

Some guy also tweeted this, but I don't know if he just means Diana's feelings for Chariot or if there is an actual relationship between Diana and Chariot: twitter.com/toshima9min/status/847817007659532290

>Diana's feelings towards Akko

It means if she thinks she sucks or admires her, m8.

Clearly feelings of rage, hatred and outright vengeance

I doesn't mean anything, they've done art for Trigger's front page before

Sounds like the typical dianafags who goes overboard about every little diana thing. There are a lot of those around there too.

Admires her body maybe

Nice.

Thanks user

It probably just means that after 13 episodes, 2 movies and 2 manga series we're finally going to know Diana's full feelings about Shiny Chariot.

Diana isn't capable of those feelings

Fuck that

THIS needs a Diana Edit.

With her going "WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MOON NEW

THIS FEELS LIKE A FESTIVAL"

Give it time, give it time.

What backstory should they give Diana? Something natural, like just growing out of Chariot due to disappointment over her disappearance or something dramatic like her parents beating the Chariot out of her?

So Diana wants to Chariot and Akko?

>Luna Nova bows to Cavendishes
>In contact with troll janitors
>Possess psychic-like spells
>Control Brightonbury with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the magic academies on Mars (Diana Nova will be be the first witch academy)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Diana babies
>Diana is said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Moon Runes tells of a British angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented magical progress with them
>She own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Dianabot inside you right now
>Diana is in regular communication with the Hanbridges, forwarding her words to the British Court. Who do you think set up the meeting between the Principal & the Hanbridges (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Luna Nova's leaders' first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Cavendish bunker in Wilkes land?
>She learned fluent Dragon language at the age of 12
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Diana. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Cavendish
>The girl is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, she is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know her ultimate plans yet. We hope that she's a benevolent being.

Maybe it'll match how it was with Miyazaki

I do.

Wants to what?

Akko is dumb and a whore!

Truth: wants to be like Chariot and Akko and let her feelings shine through instead of repressing them
Yurifag delusions: wants to half wild sex with both.

Befriend.

why not both?

Fukken saved