Why would they design the money to be so weird

Why would they design the money to be so weird

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Seal_of_the_United_States
history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1969-76v01/d2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so Canadians could shove it up their ass since canadians love shoving weird objects up their ass

It's intricate to help against forgery. The Australian notes have poems with text so small you need a magnifying glass to read it.

Federal Reserve is owned by Jews. Money didn't look like this before 1900s.

its a talisman for harnessing magic voodoo powers

I never understood why that fucking pyramid is there

It looks like something something hallucinatory and dreamlike. Like the designer for the bill got high as fuck and threw what ever the fuck he could think of in the bill. Its rather unsettling

they want to show everybody their power. that's why the freemason pyramid is on there, it says "look everybody, we are in control now and there is nothing you can do about it".

I fucking hate all of you. I've been trying for a while to have somebody say fpbp to me and I finally make a snarky and fuynny comm ent and noby cares. it's like I'm just dirt to be stepped on.

>155268650
nigga be original

Life is not precious, especially yours.

the dollar bill is an owl

Your potty humour was pathetic. I didnt even smile.

You are a faggot

First post subpar roast

You're just mad that kfc is closed atm

well that's because you don't have my kind of sense of humor. You're just angry I made a retort.

You know nothing about humor or comedy.

>Why would they design the money to be so weird
Why are you designed to be so weird ? huh ? huh ? huh ?

first post worst post

nah bro, you just not a funny guy

False. This is from 1890.

you're just jealous so you treat people awful. Who hurt you?

You don't know anything. You're just angry I spoke bad on a commonwealth nation because you never achieved anything in your life.

Stop this madness before somebody gets nuked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Seal_of_the_United_States
>Reverse. The pyramid signifies Strength and Duration: The Eye over it & the Motto allude to the many signal interpositions of providence in favour of the American cause. The date underneath is that of the Declaration of Independence and the words under it signify the beginning of the new American Æra, which commences from that date.
The Eye of Providence inside a triangle symbolizing the Trinity has been around since the Renaissance.

christ shut the fuck up stop defending your awful post. just cut your losses and leave.

because they're all kike loving freemasons with hidden agendas they think is so clever the goyim wont find out

>Who hurt you?

the first post was so bad that my eyes are still burning

shut up you're just mad because I attacked your countrymen because it's true and you know it. You're just jealous because all comedy has a ring of truth. I'm fucking sick of it. All night for 7 hours I've been trying to get fpbp and I finally have a homerun and it ammounts to nothing. Like i'm nothing

>t. gondii

Back to the cat's anus with you, parasite.

yeah because you don't know real humor.

The answer is they make complex patterns and change them often to prevent counterfeiting.

do you get paid for this because you do a great job derailing this thread. you should ask hillary to raise your payment.

no response lol. I figured you'd duck out.

ahh about time.
And no I don't get paid I'm just fucking angry at dumbasses like you

Never trust a Le angl*

You are jealous and angry, my dude. Come back when you're more mature.

heres your (you) and your fbpb faggot

1. This thread really blurs the line for what belongs on Sup Forums, really makes me worry.
2. Yeah, why don't shills take the time to appreciate symbolism? Every country uses it on every governmental building, military medal, and monetary item. I suppose they missed the eagle holding the olive branch and the arrows just so that they could continue to call it "weird". That symbol is much more well known.

I don't know why we even bother. It's so painfully obvious. Rope day is never going to happen because everyone on Sup Forums is so fucking craven. We're all happy to direct russian airstrikes in syria but when it comes to wrapping piano wire around some masonic throats everyone suddenly pisses their pants.

fpbp...

got handed some laughably bad counterfeit 50s at work the other day.
the women on one of the sides had a moustache.

mind if I SS this?

mind if I SS this?

Fpbp

i like you kid. ya got gusto. now pls kys

The absolute fucking state. What a wanker.

Toilet paper holds more value, especially after a wipe.

why so mad? did your dreidel broke? did your rabbi forgott to sell you a new one on hannukah?

yeah Canadians are fags haha they totally would shove it right up there! "Oh yeah! Deeper up my anus!" lol!

mind if I SS your reply?

Fag

fuck you you're just jealous I verbally DESTROYED a commonwealth nation

Why are you thwarting the efforts of people trying so hard to ignore this whiny fucktard?

Nah I'm not mad. I'm just fuc king laughing at your retarded ass

> Posts 10 comments a minute bitching about how Canadians shove things into their rectum and everyone should shut up because they're stupid
> Says he isn't mad

HAHA I found a wide-anus Canadian on vacay in America?

Aww who hurt you? What? had to cross the border to find a bigger thing to shove up your ass?

Open up your third eye, user.

>freemason pyramid
No such thing, but knew someone would say it.

...I was born in Arizona and haven't lived outside of America a day in my life. Also, I was just pointing out the irony. Like you said, all comedy has a ring of truth.

So what is the hidden meaning of that?

Ask the people at Bohemian Grove.

Bohemian Grove isn't a real place. I've been there.

Because...

Ancient pagan God Moloch. (Blood sacrifice, etc..etc...)

Kek +

Fug, cannot be unseen now.

When you're a billionaire simple jokes and humour don't cut it anymore. You can't tell your billionaire buddy a common knock-knock joke.

So instead you get one of your in-house puns printed on a national currency.

Money is designed to create an addiction in receiving it, It's more addictive than smoking tobacco. This is why everyone in the world works and slaves away for the almighty dollar the addiction that it brings can be harmful or good but try and take a dollar from someone and take drugs from an addict and you'll have better luck with the addict.

Be careful of the addiction money creates it can last a lifetime.

Richard Nixon speech at the Bohemian Grove.
history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1969-76v01/d2

That roast was low.
I give it 9/11

i don't know what it's called in english so i called it like this. everybody should know what i mean.

1. Sup Forums is a mess because the mods are mostly hostile and probably lots of old people and Alex Jones watchers started coming here last year. Thankfully the GLP types are fairly contained lately.
2. Symbolism is easy to speculate about with little knowledge, so it attracts shitposts.

Moloch is represented as a bull. That is the owl of Minerva/Athena.

Hello my German friend, may our two cucked countries find our balls and liberate ourselves.

Thank you yes. Its getting late.

I see no Masonic/satanic symbols. You’re proving his point for him.