Why do people still consider Western countries white if there is almost no white people left there?

The only remaining white countries lies in eastern and central Europe. Such as Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia or Belarus. It's time to stop pretending that Britons, Germans of Americans are white.

None of the countries you mentioned have a white majority. None of these countries nationals are white.

Friendly reminder that Slavs are not - and never will be - white.

>Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia or Belarus
>Ever being white

I forgive you your mistake since you are living in UK you probably never seen anybody who is white. So it might be difficult for you to recognize us. White people.

To bad for Germans because 30-40% of their DNA came from Slavs.

Why would you want to be white tho

Because nobody cares. You are supposedely 99% "white" and still shit.

>Friendly reminder that Slavs are not - and never will be - white.
The Varangians (Nords) were the progenitors of the Rus' (proto-russians/slavs) who were the progenitors of modern day slavic people.

Having white skin doesn't make you white, you dumb slavshit.

it's illegal to quote churchill in britainistan

There's non-whites in every big city. Faggot

Lol! Ahaha! What does having white skin make you then? Black? You dumb fucker lol

Britain is still over 90% white. And you are posting a picture taken in a large city which always have the highest concentrations of non white people. What do you really have to gain from telling countries they aren't white?

>american education
Slavs existed for centuries before Varangians came. They were a small group that conquered and ruled Eastern Slavs. West and South Slavs have nothing to do with them.

>Slavs existed for centuries before Varangians came.
sure, doesn't mean they didn't get their dose of whitey when they showed up. The Rus' and Ruthenians are probably whiter than most of modern day UK. Look at the slavic areas of Europe which descend from the Rus/Ruthenians and notice the heavy Germanic/Nordic influence on their culture and physicality.

>Ukrainian guy calling me shit

Wait... let me check how many ukrainian prostitutes I can fuck in my neighborhood

Stop making those retarded threads for fucks sake. Nobody gives a shit, they will all stop existing in next 50 years breed out by their fugees. Last thing we need now is eyes of others on us.

I can't speak for other white countries but in America it's more of a proud 2 faced thing they learned from watched years of heeb TV. it'a all wishful thinking and tuff talk. Illegal immigrants see that and know that so that's why they don't take America seriously when they see all the hypocrisy in real time. Besides even those claiming to hate niggers are also rap fans so they'd jump into 90000 D chess and other mental circus high wire acrobatics to keep their pet niggers here despite pretending to hate them online.

>Friendly reminder that Slavs are not - and never will be - white.
Neither are Turks or arabs or jews

Tbh they are more white than your countries now

cities have the highest populatios. Dont believe the statistics, they're bullshit, there is no way that britain is over 90% white. I can plainly see that the demographic statistics for australia are a lie at least. Most people in australia are asians

This is a temporary state of affairs. They’re going back (or preferably, being killed) once we find the political will to do so. We’re still a ways off from that yet but electing trump in the USA, and brexit in England were a big start. Same thing with countries like Poland and Hungary saying that they would not take refugees under any circumstances, even under threat of EU punishment. Sadly it will have to get worse before it gets better though, we won’t have the support of the majority of whites until there is literally no place to hide from the diversity... but once the elite’s gated communities can’t keep the blacks out anymore their total removal will be inevitable

Foreigners really have no idea what they're going on about. I live 15 miles outside London the only non whites I ever see are the owners of the Paki shop.

Stop using murican terminology. There is no "white" in Europe. There are frenchmen, britons, norwegians, swedes, germans, but no "whites".

"White" is a murican joke terminology. Any nigger is counted as white in murica.Muh 56% muttface

post source

I live in Bristol which is particularly "diverse". I'm only ever around white people. I work 100% with white people. When I go to the supermarket/bank/pub/where ever its like 99% white. If I go to the city centre its mixed but mostly white. If I go to St.Pauls or Easton - yes those are the black and muslim areas but everyone keeps to their areas of town. Where I live is 99% white. Bristol is like the 6th or 7th largest city in the UK

there's no source because statistics that are published are bullshit. Maybe Im wrong that most people in australia are asian (I probably am) but if we're talking sydney, theres no way the official statistics a true, asians are definitely the majority and whites are the minority

checked

I don't understand why anyone would let niggers in in the first place, doesn't make sense at all. it has never once been a good idea, ever.

Hosgeldinis Murat!

wtf are you retarded

Iceland is the whitest country left in the world.
Niggers are scared of going over the ocean because (a)they can't swim, (b) they never created boat technology, (c) they require white people to fly/ship them to white countries if they can't walk.

And Iceland is too low-pop to be a wealthy country and have high traffic. (Las Vegas has twice the population of Iceland)