Kuzu no Honkai

Who even needs silver medals? R-right?

Dyke cut Ecchan a cute

Part of me is disappointed she didn't end up the bronze but that sort of fits her character arc better.

Please tell me this is selling like shit in Japan. Too many cucks praising shit writing.

Not like it really matters since we'll never see any more of it.

Someone needs to stop Yokoyari from ever writing again.

did he (or she I don't know) write any other failures?

I liked Kuzu no Honkai even though I hated Akane, Kanai, and their relationship.
Fight me.

Best girl.

This story could never have emanated from a man.

Can you like a series though you dislike many of the central characters and themes, but it has a nice ambiance and direction?

You clearly can. Besides, there were at least three other characters whom I really liked.

good series

I really liked this series.

Apparently this is reddit's favorite anime of the season.

AOTD for MAL as well. No surprise there with the 'superior taste' they have.

I'm still of two minds. I mean, I want to like Hanabi at least, but the things she does, and the whining about it all the while. It gets to be a bit much.

I just wanna be with honeybee forever and make her happy

There were so many points in this story when I wanted to be there at that time and confront, comfort, talk to the characters.
Doesn't happen very often.

>Fight me.
fuck off

No u.

>Normalfags like normalfagbait shows
wow what a surprise

But it's actually a good show this time.

>shit writing
>good show
Sure user, whatever you say.

How is it shit?

I have learnt that wasting time, effort and energy on anons such as yourself is folly.

If after watching as many anime as you have, you can't distinguish shit writing, it would be remiss of me to break you from your ignorance.

Watch more than 1 anime and it becomes clear.

Or you could just be honest and say you have no argument or ability to support and explain your statement.

I thought that was KonoSuba 2.

I've watched a fair share.

Because shipfags didn't get their happy Hanabi x Mugi ending.

Hey wait. Did you just pop into a thread on an anime and manga discussion board about a series which just ended to claim something about the writing was off such that it was shit, but that for your long experience in consuming the media you'll not tell us why you think that?

Now why would one do that?

>top kek
So in your opinion, is this AOTS, AOTY or AOTD?

worst girl won
bitch-sensei honestly should have been stabbed
was an awful person and received no retribution, only redemption.
Everyone else ended up sad and alone

No, and I never said as much. But I do think it is a good show.

>Everyone else ended up sad and alone
Alone — more or less, yeah, except Kanai. Even though their attitude towards being "alone" changed drastically, which was kinda the point. But sad? Did you even watch the show, user?

Just check the episode 12 discussion, they all praised it's realistic and remind them of their highschool love. I'm not kidding, just go to r/anime and see it for yourself.

Understandable.

Everyone having good taste would make this community moot.

That's some great points you're making. Such incredible insight, I'm just speechless.

Honeybee will find someone to protect her smiles. also, someone without herpes since Mugi caught that from Slut-sensei.

She likely won't have the courage to look for love again until after she's out of school, and will end up focusing on her career instead

Noriko actually looked good for once.

Still not their AOTS though. It's no mystery that r/anime is a massive KonoSuba circlejerk, with episode topics regularly getting 3000+ upvotes and over a thousand comments. The positive reception of Kuzu no Honkai is tame in comparison.

r/manga also loathes Kuzu no Honkai's ending so there's that too.

r/manga's taste is different from r/anime after all.

Honeybee will most likely kill herself before graduation.

She's sad and alone too

It's not over yet. We have 2 more show coming in summer season, Netsuzou and Koi Uso.

>was an awful person and received no retribution, only redemption.
What she did to Honeybee and other girls was cuntish but the men were all in on her game and chose to stick with her.

I've watched more than 50 shows in 5 years watching anime and I still enjoy shows like this.

I can acknowledge it's not great but still enjoy some aspects of it.

>50 shows
I mean I dug the series too so no hate there but you're e-peen status has a ways to go.

MORE THAN 50 shows

>Koi to Uso
This story has been complete shit from the first chapter. Also there hasn't been any news of the manga coming to an end, so not sure how this is going to turn out

>Netsuzou
>NTR in the name
Any anons that whines and/or moans in any of the threads should be perma banned from Sup Forums. Just looking at the name alone should tell you the level of shit writing incoming.

I know, it's not really something to brag about

I watched something like 8 shows this season along with some old series. Most of those years I didn't watch more than 5 animus a year also.

I'll stop attentionwhoring now

I ended up watching a fair amount of shows this season as well. I usually only follow 2 or 3 per season.

I have no problem with any user enjoying the series. Taste is subjective.

What irks me, is when anons claim it to be "sho realistick" and "5deep10you" and "this animu is for the vets"; those anons need to fuck off.

As opposed to Kemono Furry Friends, Maidoragon and Little Witches doing Little Witches things: The Animation? I think there were not enough options this season.

As someone who liked it, it was shallow as fuck.

I remember picking up the manga late last year and being disappointed by the lack of more explicit sex. It's practically a PG-13 romance movie shitloads of makeout scenes.

Ecchan's haircut looks better in the manga.
I'd hand her my panties immediately if she asked.

I enjoyed it, and thought it was a more realistic look at romance compared to the usual high school anime which climaxes at a confession, or maybe a kiss.
I think it tried to use sensuality more than pure eroticism and nudity

>by the lack of more explicit sex
Might as well read the hentai of this same author.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Reddit? I would have stayed ignorant about that website if I didn't browse Sup Forums, but now I feel the need to go check r/anime from time to time because anons always bring it up. And it's always terrible, litteraly MAL level.

>manga
Raws or did the last chapter get translated?

Stay mad. What did she do, fuck a bunch of dudes who wanted her anyway and made some kid butthurt? Woo.

Stop getting so worked up. This shit's melodramatic to the core.

Akane did nothing wrong.

>won
She married the most boring character, I wouldn't call that winning.

raws

>Dawson's Creek
>Pretty Little Liars
>Gossip Girl
Kuzu no Honkai was basically these TV shows in an animated version. Has Sup Forums fallen so far, that we praise teen romance tv drama as being deep and realistic?

Fucking this, even Ecchan was worse if we judge her by the same standards.
Akane fucked some fuckboys and pleased some old men, but they were into it, so there were no problems. And Ecchan literally forced and raped her best friend, but people here give her a free pass only because she is a cute girl.

I compared it only to highschool anime.
It wouldn't surprise me if mountains of josei manga contained deeper insights into relationships.

bangs-kun was best boy

>shit writing
Do you understand the meaning of this phrase?
Hint: it's not "a story I don't like".

>It's NTR so these shows are shit

>Any anons that whines and/or moans in any of the threads should be perma banned from Sup Forums
What whining? It's literally NTR in the title. They should know what to expect from these shows.

"a story I don't like that's wrote bad"

You're mad because your favorite couple isn't canon in the end. I'm sorry for your loss.

>that's wrote bad

Have couples been decided already?

And the only couple I even give a smidgen of care to, is Ichijou and Nisaka.

That was my point user. It is clear what kind of story you are going to get. So any anons that complain are retarded.

user, clarify for me. Are you saying Koi to Uso is good storytelling?

You are talking about Koi Uso? I meant Mugi x Hanabi, but whatever.
If it's Ichijou, this is a page from latest chapter. Not sure about Nisaka, I doubt he'll have a chance to begin with.

Firstly, I didn't read it. You just seem to be throwing the phrase around without any rhyme or reason.
Secondly, weren't you talking about Netsuzou there? I didn't read that either, but I would appreciate it if you could properly explain what you think makes the writing in it so "shit".

Also blonde twintails decided to give up.

The guy fucked up for letting her go.

You quoted me on a post talking about Koi Uso. Forgive my misunderstanding.

And yes, I am pissed that I didn't get a Mugi x Hanabi ending, I would have rated it 2/10 instead of 1/10.

And I read that chapter as well. To me, it seems like Ichijou is still madly in love with Nisaka and is just waiting on him to say something.

And I think Nisaka has more than a chance. I am hoping that Ichijou is secretly divorced or something.

I was typing fucking Nisaka when I meant Motoi.

Replace every 'Nisaka' with 'Motoi'

I thought it was good, and of all the possible endings that it could have led to, the best one happened.

>No announcement of any end
So this is just more drama for the sake of drama. I bet Misaki is going to announce she is engaged to Yuusuke now and was keeping it a secret.

I don't know, if they divorce, it means their government job will end. But who knows what will happen next.

The last chapter seems to suggest she is still in love with him and waiting on him to snap out of faggot mode.

That's why I think she is secretly divorced or something. She still has the keychain Motoi got her for her birthday. And her facial expressions suggest that their story is far from over.

How many episodes will the anime have anyway? We still don't know yet, right?

Wow, the blonde twintail lost to the short bobcut for what, the third time in a row?

Nope, and most chapters are around 6 pages. I have no idea how they are going to do 12-13 24mins episodes with the content that is out.

From the announcement, I was speculating that this would be a couple of OVAs but until we get more news, everything is up in the air.

I briefly expected ecchan's cousin to win over or rape hanabi, before the series decided to put her on the purity route.

As it stands that cousin wasn't really very important to the story, and could have been cut out without much harm

I'm just waiting for the moral of the story to be "GOVERNMENT IS ALWAYS RIGHT" and goes with Blondie.

I think the translators put the chapters like that, a normal chapter should be longer than a few 6 pages.

The cousin played a vital role. He converted Ecchan to loving dick. Did you not see him with her at the bonfire.

>ywn finish writing your biggest work to date and have the final chapter get published
>ywn sit back less then a week later and watch said ending play out on television as well adapted piece of animation

can you even imagine?

Believe it or not, the chapters are definitely like that. The story transitions from chapter to chapter per 6 pages (most of the time). Some chapters are longer and have standard pages.

I did but saw it as more "I won't give up on trying to get my cousin"