Why are "childfree" people such cunts?

They always act like they are superior to you in every way, even though many of them have accomplished nothing in their life.
Not to mention their retarded justifications, which make no sense if you think for more than a couple seconds. (pic related)

Not to mention the fact that they always scream about overpopulation, yet at the same time oppose to population control in third world countries.

our teacher told us that having children is one of the most expensive thongs you can do
but it's the most rewarding thing as well and that if you don't have children you'll feel as if you missed out later in your life
what ye said made sense, especially since he's already 61 and probably knows what he's talking about

Why are you against this though? I mean you've literally just got people to self-genocide themselves by just writing some bullshit down....cheapest easy eugenics possible.

I get the opposite feeling actually. Everyone telling me how great and rewarding being a parent is meanwhile their living room looks like d-day and the goddamn noise, Jesus Christ.idk man.

Well then they are shit parents.

Because they're hellbent on dragging others with them.

this

Antinatalists are the worst of all. Just very sad broken people.

So we should preserve the weak-minded and encourage them to breed because?
The weak always die off user, nature will subvert any attempts your puny human brain can come up. Hell, nature will convince the fuckers to self annihilate if you coddle the weak too much. Let it happen and be happy you are on strong team with a future.

"LOOK AT ALL OF THESE BAD THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR SEX LIFE GOYIM, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO FUCK FOR 18 HOURS STRAIGHT WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF 5 DIFFERENT DRUGS, HOW COULD YOU GO ON?"

"OH NO GOYIM YOU'LL HAVE TO FOLLOW YOUR YOUNG CHILDREN AROUND AS YOU SHOW THEM THINGS LIKE LIONS, AIRCRAFT AND THE PLANETS! HOW TERRIBLE, HOW WILL YOU FIT IN YOUR DAILY ENEMA FOR YOUR ANAL MARATHON?"

"GOYIM YOU'LL HAVE TO DANCE AROUND YOUR HOUSE WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER AS YOU WAIT FOR YOUR COFFEE TO BE DONE, YOU WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO LOOK AT YOUR WIFE TWERK TOWARDS THE NEAREST HIGHWAY IN NO CLOTHING! NO MORE TINDER! OH THE HORROR, IMAGINE HAVING TO LOOK INTO THE EYES OF YOUR PROGENY AND REALIZE ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT THERE IS HOPE IN THE UNIVERSE! OY VEYYYY"

Well, at least I'll get to laugh at all of these people when they hit 50.

They're either edgelords or bitter they don't have kids or the courage to face having children and thus jumping to the unknown. That's why they make up ridiculous bullshit excuses like "the world is already overpopulated" and "I can't give up my free time" etc.

Its a definite cycle of despair. After you've fucked someone 400 - 500 times, the basic thrill is gone and there is very little reason to "be married". Without kids there is very very little upside to being in a long-term relationship at all. You can always pick out the childless 45yr women. They are now stuck in the fitness / plastic surgery / fashion hell because they suddenly realize they need to keep attracting fresh meat (who increasingly tire of them faster and faster) but simultaneously they have to compete against hot 20s girls. Their despair and depression is palpable

Their belief that they are superior is the problem.

204. Revolutionaries should have as many children as they can. There is strong scientific evidence that social attitudes are to a significant extent inherited. No one suggests that a social attitude is a direct outcome of a person’s genetic constitution, but it appears that personality traits are partly inherited and that certain personality traits tend, within the context of our society, to make a person more likely to hold this or that social attitude. Objections to these findings have been raised, but the objections are feeble and seem to be ideologically motivated. In any event, no one denies that children tend on the average to hold social attitudes similar to those of their parents. From our point of view it doesn’t matter all that much whether the attitudes are passed on genetically or through childhood training. In either case they ARE passed on.

205. The trouble is that many of the people who are inclined to rebel against the industrial system are also concerned about the population problems, hence they are apt to have few or no children. In this way they may be handing the world over to the sort of people who support or at least accept the industrial system. To insure the strength of the next generation of revolutionaries the present generation should reproduce itself abundantly. In doing so they will be worsening the population problem only slightly. And the important problem is to get rid of the industrial system, because once the industrial system is gone the world’s population necessarily will decrease (see paragraph 167); whereas, if the industrial system survives, it will continue developing new techniques of food production that may enable the world’s population to keep increasing almost indefinitely.

>but it's the most rewarding thing as well

No, this is false.
The reason people consider children "rewarding" is because most people are average-level. They have no chance to make a documentary that will change minds. They have no chance to program an application that will imbue young people with knowledge. They have no chance to run for city council and win a spot at a young age. They have no chance to write a book. They're just typical, plebeian, average people.

Once you're past your youth where your body feels good, what is left for these people? Drinking, drugs, food, or sex. That is, unless, you have a magical thing that makes your ORDINARY ass matter!

I am a genius IQ person and my gf is a genius IQ person. We are not having kids, because we do not want kids, because we have the capability to continue doing things with our life, past our youth.

Annoying as hell for sure. But literally their genes will be completely wiped from the earth. In 100 yrs it will be as if they never existed. Will not have a single impact upon the world and there won't be a person left alive that will even remotely think about them. Isn't that justice enough?

You aren't that intelligent if both having children and reaching something in you life seems an impossible task to you.

We don't want children. There is no benefit to having them. You seemed to miss the entire point

People have children to give their lives meaning because they cannot give their own lives meaning

Thats awesome. I'm literally overjoyed you are doing that! I'm sure you recognize that both you and GF has mental issues and would not want to inflict that pain of existence on innocent kids.
On a meta-level though, imagine you could talk to say an alpha male wolf...do you think he would share the same self-doubting, nervous, worrisome outlook? I wonder what that makes you?

So what is the meaning of your life? Do tell.

His meaning is to consume stuff and write awesome blog post about it. Also use hemp bags at grocery to reduce carbon footprint. Him and GF are travelers and foodies who are always up for an exciting adventure. Noodles in Hanoi! Heaven!!

I don't understand this roundabout attempt at being insulting

Life has no meaning if you are sentient. If you are not sentient, like most of humanity, the meaning of life is to reproduce, as it is for all life

Emulating a lichen does not make you morally admirable or anything. It just means you're executing your programming with no regard for anything else.

This.
Selfish cunts with this mindset shouldn't breed in the first place. As is it's bad enough they may attempt to teach others how to be a hedonistic asshole. Women that are unfit for motherhood are the cause of MGTOW and other social failings, let them be culled from future generations.

I was saying the same in my late teens early 20s.
> An app that will spread knowledge
Kek

"Life has no meaning if you are sentient" aka the song of the bugman.
Wait to your GF gets to be 33...the extrapolation of your premise is going to be interesting for you to contemplate Bernie bro.

I'm 35 and it is an application not an "app" that has been in progress for years now. It doesn't matter how long it takes me to release it because it will never go away once it's out.

It is a way for children to explore the earth over the geological timescales of history and explore the flora and fauna as well as landforms throughout earth's history.

And in this way, I will improve 10 million children, rather than having two. It makes reproducers seem small.

It's very easy to spot the people here who are young/middle teens and lift their entire personality from Sup Forums.

>claims to have genius IQ
>English as first language
>doesn't know basic definitions

All life is sentient, only humans are sapient. And humans by definition are all sapient, so your argument doesn't work.

How do you know your app will improve the lives of millions of people?

Sounds fun. You need to release it and see if it works.

The low birth-rates did not just magically happen, a coordinated campaign over several decades was responsible for that.
Some parts of it were similar to other such campaigns. Ever noticed how leftist environmentalists are smug about their behaviour? They get flattered into all these self-destructive behaviours.

>lives in second world
>Argues over definitions when point was obvious

They're used interchangeably in casual speech in the US but I knew your post was coming because you are not sentient or sapient. You respond to stimuli, you don't evaluate them. You are as a lichen.

>Never go away once its out
>5 yrs later can't be run on any existing computer
>10M kids life improved by clicking around randomly for 15 secs then deleting to install Steam
Dude you are top-level shitposting. Really shows American ingenuity!

It seems that antinatalist movement is a trending thing in the west. Of all they reasons, most of them questionable our outright ilogic, I only get the "I simply don't want to have them" which is just a personal decision.

But regarding the overpopulation, ecology, individual economy, etc., I simply not get it.

This is only an extreme form of individualism, disguised as an questionable humanitarianism. People want to live their lives like an selfish hedonists, and they don't care about anything else. For example, one of the common arguments I hear is that raising a child affects the environment much more than any other thing, which is right in a sense. A child requires many resources that affect directly the environment directly, food, clothes, energy in various forms: heating, transport, etc, etc. But the problem of this argument is that simply proposes that the ethical thing is to not have children at all. If you have a child, than you are polluting the environment ergo you are bad.

The problem with this is that our planet is already beyond salvation from an environmental catastrophe. Recycling, buying bio stuff, being a vegan, does not help at all. It is just a way of comforting oneself thinking that they are doing something good. The thing is that a real change has to be made, a real structural change in the system which this guys, who are just putting their used condoms in the right dumpster, are not helping to create. Instead, we need more people than ever to think in alternatives, future generations that work towards this goal, instead of old people still eating tomatoes fertilized by goat shit, having dreadlocks, and letting all of us know with their iphone selfies how better than any of us they are.

Because I am a genius and I understand things on scales that you do not.
Thanks, I will.

>The problem with this is that our planet is already beyond salvation from an environmental catastrophe

err, no

Immigrants do not give a shit.
They just become crap parents and raise absolute crap humans

Getting my first offspring in about 6 months, if some shit doesn't happen. I'm kind of nervous, but it will probably be all right.

This.

Young people don't get it. After you hit your 30 the thrill is gone. You change and look for meaning.The happiness that a kid gives you, although very different, is equally comparable to the joy of our younger, party, friends, days

Ability to respond to stimuli is still a sign of sentience, therefore your post is invalid. The point if null if the correct terms aren't used.
How does it add to the conversation that I am from a second world country? The split is based on the alignments of nations during the cold war, it doesn't mean anything anymore.

>I am a genius IQ person
I'm sold.

>Because I am a genius and I understand things on scales that you do not.

I hope you're shitposting and you aren't actually this far up your own ass.

genius IQ = Posting in Sup Forums ?

How?

He is either shitposting or from reddit.

Wtf? I'm dedicated childfree, there are too many humans, and I 100% support population control of any type, up to and including genocide of those who won't reduce their breeding.

No, people with high levels of integrative intelligence can tell which things will be popular, which products will be successful etc

I've always noticed that normal people can't do this and I can with basically 100% accuracy. I failed one time in my life: Wii

Why would anyone buy it, yet 100 million middle aged women bought it. Can't predict weird cultural phenomena that don't rely on odds or integrating multiple factors.

If you are genius, how could you be so wrong about that then?

The funny thing is, I work in high finance (essentially investment banking). Have so for 25 yrs. You know what? The masters of the universe, the people that actually control most of your life are almost all hetro / with kids.

So, ask yourself this, if people who have made billions of dollars literally using nothing but their intellect...if these people opt for traditional family life? What does that say? They could choose to have any type of lifestyle they wanted, yet in the end they decide that wife + 2 or 3 kids is optimal solution.

I realize you will say its because you are smarter than they are....however there is another more likely scenario. You are a beta-male who is ultimately very afraid of the world. You hide this fear under 5 levels of bullshit, but sadly for you everyone around you can clearly see through it, which only makes you appear more weak.

Well then you are an exception. And I can respect people like you.

tfw childfree not by choice but because no one will ever love me

This fucking guy lol

Happens to the best of us user.

>self-aggrandizing lie a handful of words in

snore

Anyone with 2 neurons could predict that the Wii would be a success. See how apple did it, aiming their products to the everyday man and not the computer geeks

They receive no proper validation from their choice so you gotta do some mental gymnastics to rationalize having no family in the future.

The desire to stay childless is very childish.
>NOO I WANNA DO GROWN UP THINGS AND TOTES FOCUS ON MY CAREER AND STUFF IT'S THE BEST THESE EMPTY PLEASURES GIVE MY LIFE MEANING

Right that's why countless people predicted its failure instead

Interesting analogy. I definitely think that lots of the hardcore partiers from teen and 20's, wind up being the most committed parents in 30s. Once they are able to see the partying lifestyle goes nowhere they reverse course and seek real meaning.

requiring a child to give you meaning isn't empty? it means you literally find validation in nothing but an endless reproduction cycle, while also, if you are reproducing now, bringing children into a time that will know nuclear war and lack of drinking water, starvation deaths etc

>put benis in a vegena
>retarded off spring pops out 9 months later
>you take it fucking everywhere and people have to put up with rude children, crying &dirty nappies

Fuck babies and fuck people who think they are amazing for having them
Literally 8 billion people in the world and because someone you know shot one out of her vagina doesnt make yours special

Not a lie. Honestly you don't think people like me browse Sup Forums for the same shits and giggles you do?

Castrate yourself

If you were truly as smart as you claim you'd see that the world NEEDS more smart people in it to counter the dysgenics of poor/stupid people breeding like rabbits so we don't end up with this

>bringing children into a time that will know nuclear war and lack of drinking water, starvation deaths etc
The same logic can be used to justify not having children at any prior time in history.

You literally proved my claim correct.

>somebody has to raise the next generation of tax slaves...sips grange.

Dude I know who you are and how old you are from how you type. That's the thing with having genius levels of integrative intelligence. I wouldn't expect you to understand. (You)

You can get people here to argue with you all day but i dont really bother with this sub-Sup Forums tier board most of the time so here's your last response :)

What do I care about what the world needs? I am going to die and then I will never exist again. It is my preference that the human race go extinct, in fact

>nervous beta-male puts all his worries in sentence form.
>IM SAVING THEM FROM NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST!!!!!

It's okay user, we're here to watch this cruel world burn for what it has become. Enjoy the show.

Didn't you claim wanting to improve the world just several posts ago? If you are trolling, keep it consistent.

Pretty ignorant of individuals situation.

Wanting to improve the world is selfish desire. Like most people you simply can't admit things like this to yourself or examine your own thoughts critically

>breastfeeding is agony
I thought roasties got off on that shit?

Which is?

Ill have children ti continue my genetic line

But I dont have unconditional love
I wont love a faggot or a dyke child
I wont love a race mixer/coal burner
I wont love an alcoholic or a failure

If my children are not as good as me or better I wont love them basically

I may be autistic

Disliking people for claiming superiority is ignorant?

Your legacy is two abortions and a dog you unironically consider a member of the family and not an asset.

Might have to buy a larger fedora at the store I think the one you wear now is pinching off circulation to your brain. So you don't want to have kids and wish the human race would go extinct therefore DGAF what happens once you're dead. That's nice and all but unless you're some orphan with zero friends I'd venture to say you have extended family, neighbors and friends who have children. You want the world to go to shit for them too?

Only EU flag post that I've enjoyed reading. Thank you user.

My was that "childfree" people act arrogantly and claim superiority. In you last post, you looked like you were doing the same. I may have been wrong in my assumption.

Once you scratch the surface with these betas it always comes out that they are afraid of the world which causes these types of paranoiac ramblings "I'm a Genius. I will save 10M kids lives!!! I hate humanity and want it to go extinct!!!!".

Because this outlook is the product of:

>Extremely short sighted thinking (much like other destructive habits), whilst its clear beforehand look at anyone over the age of 70 for the best argument for having children.
>A basic lack of empathy
>prioritising extremely superficial things like money and sex
>A desire to be different and go against the mainstream

You wont find a childfree person under 25 who doesnt have these traits or at terrible family and social life.

>There are already too many white children in the world, so why add to the problem?
Hmm.

I'm pretty sure that user is shitposting, his replies are starting to sound like the Rick&Morty pasta.

>bla bla bla u have to clean up after kids and be their maid
WRONG.
I come from a 8children family (I'm the youngest) and all of us after a certain age started helping around the house, my father was in them eat while mother just cooked and we did everything else.

Also with a lot of kids your older kids can take care of younger ones (like they took care of me)

i feel like a parent every time i take a shit since technically i just gave birth to a nigger

>>prioritising extremely superficial things like money and sex

Money controls the entire quality of your life. All the things you can do, who you can be, what you can have, what pain you have to suffer.

Extremely superficial? Really?

People with children shouldnt fuck with the rest if decent society by dragging disgusting and smelly children with them to restaurants and public places

This is a generation of children trying to rise other children

>"But I can't be a booze hound or do drugs like muh "free-spirit" tells me too!"

Basically everything on that list is blatantly wrong. Stay miserable childless fags. No one will ever love you.

Allow me to start anew. Familys? In this Economy?

Thats not to say I wouldn't like to start one. But right now, the only thing that shoots through my mind whenever I think about it is "Just whats the point?" Get me user..?

>I am a genius IQ
*tips fedora*

Yes, I'm trying to bait him to continue because its either artist level shitposting or just a train wreck I can't turn away from. I think his best line so far was "Its an application not an app - and once released will never go away" . thats top shelf shit right there.

I agree with the idea, not the phrasing.

Foregoing children when you have the means is exactly that. These are the same people who scream about overpopulation when it comes to European Americans exclusively. Mention the lack of contraceptives or 'responsible child-bearing' when it comes to the third world and they lose their minds. So they are even unoriginal enough to believe they are doing good when it's been force-fed to them from every avenue of media.

This is true, I am the oldest of 4 and my dad was first of 9 and my mother was 2nd of 5, the older siblings do pitch in and look after the younger ones. Growing up my parents called a babysitter literally TWICE before I left the house at 17, since that was my job

>My father was in the war
Fucking autocorrect.

Anyway my point is kids are easy to upkeep when you make them into proper kids and not lazy cunts

sorry but just not a realistic perspective in today's economy, it's easy for you to say these things when you don't pay your own bills honestly

>A fucking Lamb
>prides himself on being naturally not selected
>promotes killing those who don't want to kill themselves off like lambself
I'm going to have 10 kids, and with my wealth I don't ever have to work again and I will raise my children to have tons of children and to live well. I hope that hurts you, you filthy fucking goat.