WHY ISN'T TRUMP FIXING THE GOD DAMN WEATHER?

I AM FREEZING MY MOTHER FUCKING ASS OFF RIGHT NOW

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF BUILDING A WALL TO LOCK MY ASS IN THIS COLD ASS MOTHER FUCKING COUNTRY?

Trump is using weather machines to cause the weather so that retards don't chimp out when the announcement about arrests is announced.

He is using global cooling to lower ocean levels and reveal the city of Thule.

HE WILL COMPLETE THE SYSTEM

DERIVE
E
R
I
V
E

>Hegel couldn't do it
>Reinhold couldn't do it
>Fichte couldn't do it
>Maimon couldn't do it
It terrifies me. HOW CAN WE COMPLETE THE SYSTEM?

>t. 56%

Being unable to handle the cold is a sign you aren't white.

You guys hate on california, but we have the best weather right now.

this is perfectly fine, i grew up in the mountains of the NW, if you can't handle the cold you aren't white

im still waiting for snow goddamn it. yea its kinda cold outside but there has only been like a light dusting once this season. QUIT HOGGIN ALL MY WEATHER

Central FLfag reporting

Just took a nice walk outside. Had to wear my M65 jacket but it's honestly kinda nice aside from the tropical storm force winds. Beats the fucking heat at least.

White people embrace the cold.

>laughs in californian

It's 15F in Georgia right now. Fuck the Jews and their weather machines.

>1599: Day of the Rake

Anything above 0F is survivable.

>

Being on fire isn't weather.

I can't decide which it more resembles: a cripple falling out of his wheelchair to vomit, or a Canadian fucking a dog.

>wildfires caused by importing Australian Murder Trees are the result of climate change
lolom

>tfw pacific northwest

it rained friday, and i got my mail wearing sandals.

fuck global warming, i havent gotten snow yet, i feel like buying winter wheels was a waste.

Can we build a wall on the canadian border to keep their cold out?

You'll have to build a bunch of fans, unavoidably sending us some heat in the process while pushing all our cold to Alaska

I'm in central Alaska and its 10 degrees F outside right now. Feels comfy man

Lmfao at all the pussies whining when it's above zero. 0 degrees is fucking beach weather.

>I AM FREEZING MY MOTHER FUCKING ASS OFF RIGHT NOW
And I'm just sitting here Winter-less and sad.
Did you Merifats steal our winter? Why is there no winter here? It started to snow in early December but a day after it stopped. Now there's no snow at all.

Ok that sounds fine, but you guys are going to have to pay for it

MY FEET ARE COLD YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Dont worry, hopefully the next hurricane puts half of your nation underwater with you in it. That will surely get Trump to rethink his policy on global warming.

Trump has called the grestest of cold winters.
To freeze niggers and white to prevail.

the fucking upper peninsula has higher temperatures than chimpcago right now.

WHY IS IT COLDER IN INDIANA THAN NORTHERN MINNESOTA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And I have frostbite on all my toes and fingers, shut the fuck up you whiny cunt.

i dont know how to feel about this.

lets see those local weather reports.

Hey, there's no snow in my area its not even cold here in Europe.

Give us back our frost murica!

Is this how we defeat le 56% face? Use a weather machine to kill off the below par humans who do not have white genetics. If doob les the in disrepair democrap infrastructure will fail in one city causing a total loss event, and no one will be able to help due to impassible weather.

Sorry we had to borrow it, you guys would have just given Mohammad sanctuary in your daughters bed.

global warming top kek

YOU MUTTS FUCKING DISGUST ME. How are white people supposed to read this shit? Whites use Celsius you dumb niggers. CELSIUS. Is that too hard for your mutt brains to understand?

there's no such thing as bad weather...

>Trump says global warming isn't real
>Outs Deep state and elite
>Suddenly winter is cold again
GLOBAL WEATHER MACHINE CONFIRMED

Nigga i ain't lying. My redneck ass is cold and you know these trailers don't hold in heat. My roaches, silverfish, and field mice are all in the kitchen gathered around the stove for warmth.

>January 2
>+5°C (41°F in mutts scale) outside
>A FUCKING RAIN
>pigeons mating sounds
Looks like jews have stolen our winter.

I clearly see a witch's face between the purple areas. Is this a spell from Hillary invoking molech?

B-b-but muh global warming

fuck celsius, its not even an accurate temperature scale.

>westminster
shit, thats rough.

is this even bait?

man imagine the weather in 5 years, here we cant take the heat, 40ºC

California master state

Have fun with your Mèxicaños bro, I’m happy I live in the purple region, cold weather is like nature’s shitskin repelleant

>California master state
Just because its warm there since half your state is on fire, doesn't mean you're master race.

TFW Satan keeps you warm and cozy.

>freezing

Mutt confirmed. Coldness is white man's weather.

Nah he's prepping y'all for what lies ahead, faggot

>if we keep telling we landed in the moon maybe they'll believe us

Keep self-flagellating over things out of your control you narcissistic zealot. You're no different than the pleebs at Sodom and Gamorrah that ascribed the fire and brimstone to butt-fucking in excess.

>eurotrash
>white
pick one

°Fifty six percent

So the weather people say it is 11 degrees here, but the “RealFeelTM” is 2. How can it be 11 but feel like 2? Isn’t it just actually 2?

Wind chill.

I like the cold nigger

Yea, nasa obviously didn't use imperial retard units to get to the moon. Mutts are always on point with their knowledge.

Imperial units are derived from physical measurements we all have like hands and feet and digits.

If i say the lenght of a football feild everyone know what im talking about.

If i say 2.6758 km, no one knows

>F is totally accurate my fellow 100 degrees bros.

maybe you are the only one that use it cause you dont get it
in a scientific environment they don't use feet and that shit, those are for plebs

Where my Florida niggers at

Fags can't build triplelayered windows.

>we have the best weather right now
No we don't. I fucking hate this 70F weather and would prefer being in the cold like the rest of the country.
I hope we get rain at least.

it is too fucking cold for this floridanigger

Anyone else notice it's always the nu male twinky faggy types complaining about the cold?

Like, what did you expect?

just leave now faggot

nigga why live in cold as fuck weather when you can move to a state that has great weather all year long? oh right you're a poor fag.

> projecting this hard
it's twenty degrees colder than normal, and windier you scrawny faggot

It was -15 here. All of the little assholes died. Haven't caught a mouse in weeks. Roaches know better than to come here. I don't even know what a silverfish is. Too bad the state gives somalis heating money.