CBC, canada's state broadcaster funded a anti-white, pro gay short film?

CBC, canada's state broadcaster funded a anti-white, pro gay short film?

What other definition can you take from the word "de-colonize"

youtube.com/watch?v=7u5orH-pn1o

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/F_aZV9-qfjw
fortrefuge.com/Ritual-Abuse-Color-Programming.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy fuck that pic is the most hideous thing I've seen all year. And no, no way in hell I'm gonna watch any youtube vid and boost their numbers.

They do know by pushing this shit they're actually turning people against them? I mean, I can't imagine normal people in Alberta or Newfoundland giving two shits about degenerate art.

discord gg/XB5FX3u

add a .

bump

THAT WAS A DUDE THE WHOLE TIME?! I just skipped around a bunch throughout the video but, YEESH!

i can't tell to be honest.

youtu.be/F_aZV9-qfjw

homosexuals do nothing to make themselves appear normal. shake my head.

satanist faggot shit

shit yeah the native "girl" is a dude.

Makes me hate your shit country more user. Better save up and emigrate the fuck out of there (while you can).

fortrefuge.com/Ritual-Abuse-Color-Programming.html

Here we will use blue for an example: Everything is blue, trainers dressed in blue and may even wear blue make-up, The child is dressed in blue, or is naked, and will later earn the "right" to be blue and wear blue clothing.

During the session/training, the alter or system template is called up, and told to be up during the session. They are told that they are "blue", that this is a very important, special color, and that they are the people in the system are "Blue."

The child quickly decides that being "blue" is a good idea, and the alter is "imprinted" blue. The child is asked to close their eye, and imagine blue, that they are blue, and that all parts of their system are blue.

The nigger in white make up scears the shit out of me. As if he jumped from a horror film.

fucking gross

I'm not jumping to conclusions am I? What other connotation does de-colonize have other then "anti-white"

bump

Dude, they funded Beige Horizon. Look that up.

this is what the average canadian will look like in 2050 and its beautiful

The destruction of this country. Or whats left of it.

Disney beat you to it nygga!!!

This was clearly made by well balanced, rational, mentally stable people with no emotional issues or psychotic disorders

I knew when I saw """her""" covering her body I wasn't getting a boner a few scenes earlier it had to be a guy. Only 30 seconds later and it was confirmed.

Fuck my country with a rake please

wtf lol

W O K E A F

and miss bayoneting pregnant somali's during the civil war?