Saekano

In less than a week, best girl will make her return.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#0ceba8b980475409
youtu.be/XreGX7RXlW0
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Utaha* best* Eriri* shit* -megumi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

Can't wait.

Eriri > Megumi > Izumi > Michiru >>> Utaha

No. Eriri is far cuter.

Utaha a shit.

Both are shit.

fuck off this is a Eriri thread

Your arrows are backwards.

No.

Only Eriri is shit. Utaha is a goddess.

Enjoy your dead thread with only you and the other Eriritard posting then.

No. Just Utaha.

In other news, KM Ch31 got translated.

bato.to/reader#0ceba8b980475409

>No.

Yes.

>Yes.

No.

Don't forget Megumi since she's also best.

Mayu and Utaha in KM are so much better and cuter than everyone else in the franchise.

Mayu is cute, but Utaha ruins the dynamic.

Looking forward to all the rage and shitposting

I want to lick Megumi's sweat.

New CM

youtu.be/XreGX7RXlW0

Did Megumi winning actually just kill all hype for S2?

So it's 4/13? OP caught me off guard.

>Megumifags get BTFO of volume 12
>Eriri season in a week
Life is good.

Megumi didn't win idiot. Try reading and using critical thinking.

No, episode 0 airs 4/6.

Don't false flag, Utahafag. Megumi won.

Utaha is pregnant. What do you do?

Not an Utahafag, she is shit and completely pathetic.

Megumi didn't win. There was no answer and Megumi's story arc is done.

>Yuipollfag
Still a false flagger.

Don't care because it isn't mine

Can't wait.

The hype around vol 12 died down. I guess Megumifags aren't so certain of their "win"

It's the opposite. Megumifags are too certain of their win, so there's no fun in speculating.

>Utaha a best. A BEST.
>
>Eriri a shit. A SHIT.
Why do you retards always attack Eriri?

I think Utaha and Eriri are both decent at least while Megushit is fucking garbage character.

Kill yourself.

We hate Eriri because she's a shit character that brings the series down with retarded forced drama everytime, even tainting Megumi in the process. At least Utaha is free of her venomous tentacles in her superior spin-off.

Putting on a brave face I see. I would be worried about volume 13 if I were you.

A1 is doing like 3 shows this season. Hopefully Saekano doesn't get QUALITY.

I'm afraid that will be the case. Second seasons of A-1 shows always suffer from QUALITY.

They should be drowning in the SAO Ordinal Scale money if that's anything to look forward to.

Considering how much Saekano has been hyped, it'd be strange if they didn't put much effort into it. Is Eromanga Sensei that much better?

>plural when it's the same shitposter for several weeks now

Then again, you're a troll yourself.

You have that all backwards, autistic normalfag lover.

>eriritard calling someone else autistic

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Utaha* best* Eriri* shit* -megumi/

Liking Eriri doesn't make anyone autistic. But you on the other hand, are autistic. Cancerous too since you're the normalfag tier spammer.

>Liking Eriri doesn't make anyone autistic
There's a correlation between liking Eriri and being autistic. Most Eririfags are autistic sperglords, and I'm pretty sure you will prove me right again.

That's so true. TRUE

Amazing source you pulled out of ass. Nice non-denial about your autism that's undeniable though.

I don't know who's the best.
All I know is it's not Erir.

I'm ready. I can't say I'm looking forward to S2 threads when we have to deal with "those" few militant posters.

Please, anyone who's been here for more than a week knows that Eririshitters are the biggest sperglords in here, starting right when people rightfully hated her when vol 7 spoilers were posted for the first time and then when episode 9 came around. Hating Eriri is the norm here, you don't have to be autistic to have such a natural feeling towards her.

Yes but Megumi is the wifey.

>Utahafag being this ironic and retarded
Typical.

Threads would be perfect if the extremely vocal minority known as Eririfags didn't exist. We don't want to deal with your shit either.

>Eririfag being this assmad about the truth

If you say so. Since UIaha hate is the norm too for months now, it must be okay to hate her so being autistic makes you the sperglord now.

Utaha is the second most popular girl and most Megumifags also like her. She has done nothing wrong unlike Eriri.

Eriri: First crush
Utaha: First kiss
Michiru: First fap
Megumi: First and last love

Yep. Utaha was always a shit. People finally realized it not so long ago.

Ponytail Megumi is best Megumi

>muh popularity
Bad argument.

I've seen more Megumifags like Eriri more than Utaha as of late.

Utaha a shit. Kill yourself.

A lot of people hate Utaha for ruining the second part of the series.

Don't worry, user. THK can't make us stop liking her most.

Just one or two and they don't represent all Megumifags. Utaha has also been historically the least hated out of the girls. Michiru, Eriri and Megumi have received much more hate it's not even comparable.

Utaha a best.

Who cares about you. It must be lonely in the Eriri camp with just you two.

>most Megumifags also like her
Not really. Megumifags were the ones who criticized/shat on Utaha's development and character the most during volume 10 discussions. Prior to that Utaha's relevancy was flamed most by them.

Nope. Like I said, one or two don't represent the whole fanbase.

>Just one or two and they don't represent all Megumifags

More like anyone who's a LNfag i.e. Japan. People despise Utaha the most for derailing the second half of the story. They can accept Eriri because she still fits in naturally.

I can't fucking wait. Purple justice will make her return.

Megumi was most hated at one point in the past. History doesn't mean jack when it's ancient and not relevant to the present situation. It's easy to see that you're talking out of your ass and are massively generalizing while applying your own biased logic.

How do you know all the discussions were from only one or two? Are you a mind reader?

>Utahatard being this ironic again
How's it feel being the other other Utahafag still around besides Lelouch?

>They can accept Eriri because she still fits in naturally.
Except the whole drama with Megumi and Eriri is the definition of asspull.

Utaha only suffered collateral damage by Maruto shitting the bed in the second half, and she has her manga that keeps her best girl status intact.

The present situation hasn't changed much except for the same couple of autists being triggered by Utaha. Most of the fanbase is anime-only and they liked Megumi and Utaha the most.

Because these threads always have a lot of discussion and variety of opinions, amirite? It's always the same people.

For every Eririfag there's like 4 Utahafags.

>Because these threads always have a lot of discussion and variety of opinions, amirite? It's always the same people.
They had a lot more actual discussions and variety than what I see from you.

Delusional.

Eriri

>well-written character
>fits in well with the story
>cute

Utaha

>poorly-written character
>contrived conflict, constantly forced into the series
>not cute

It's obvious who's superior.

Megumi >> Michiru >> Eriri >>>>>>> Utaha

>Except the whole drama with Megumi and Eriri is the definition of asspull.

Underdeveloped =/= asspull. You also have to remember that the series is from Tomoya's POV, so he wouldn't know how their friendship developed, and Maruto didn't come up with Girls Side until after V7.

>Utaha only suffered collateral damage by Maruto shitting the bed in the second half,
>collateral

She's the direct cause for almost all of the shittiness. If you ignore all her parts, you get something pretty decent.

My posting isn't too different from the typical Saekano waifuwars.

No.

>Eriri
>well-written

And again, nothing is more forced and contrived than the Eriri and Megumi friendship that asspulled a love triangle that's a cheap copy of WA2 into the story.

Please stop talking like you know a damn thing. Bette yet, how about you quit lying out of your ass? Megumifags followed by Eririfags were the most active fanbases and had more fans than the rest here on Sup Forums. And they went at it like dogs and cats back then. But things have changed. Megumifags and Eririfags hardly fight anymore and they get along more often that not. The same can't be said for Utahafags and Eririfags who used to get along, but don't anymore. So a considerable amount of things have changed.

Megumifags don't favor Utaha more than Eriri. Not anymore based on threads we have in the past year or so.

Tomoya and Eriri are the direct cause the series is so bad now. Tomoya's the one people hate the most, actually. He's the worst harem MC after Ichika and Ayato. Utaha is too good for him.

Take responsibility
and happily have three more kids with her

Name one thing wrong with Eriri's writing. And Saekano was never meant to copy WA2. Look at how easily the love triangle was resolved.

You mean one autistic Eririfag fighting against everyone else in these threads. Utahafags and Megumifags have always been bros; that which is the only relevant thing in these threads, hasn't changed.

Why is your autism and shitposting style so damn easy to follow? You're that Stellafag/Claudiafag shitposter in every battle harem thread.

(me)
Megumi has the best, most waifu-material character.

Michiru honestly has the coolest and lewdest character. She was initially a bitch about the whole otaku thing, but after she got brainwashed into accepting it, I had no problems left with her.

Eriri is the type of character who gets introduced as a bitch, but ends up spending the series being the victim instead. So you can't help but feel sorry for her, and she ends up being cute and difficult to take seriously at all.

Utaha was undeniably charming and charismatic for as long as she managed not to start portraying herself as the biggest sadistic asshole in the series.

Eriri provides necessary conflict and keeps the series from ending right after V7. As V11 shows, if Tomoya and Megumi ever seriously thought about getting together, they'd do it in an instant.

Tomoya is a fucking asshole though, and his relationship with Megumi borders on domestic abuse.

Actually you are distinctively different than most other waifu wars. This thing you do and Utaha fanboy worshipping and hating Saekano because of KM are things we see clearly. You argue with Megumifags a lot because you seriously think KM is good but Saekano isn't.

>And Saekano was never meant to copy WA2. Look at how easily the love triangle was resolved.

And that's why it is so shit. The author did not only asspull a potential love triangle, that poor build up was literally for nothing. Such terrible writing.

I binged-watched the show too early. These two weeks feel like hell.

What delusions are you imagining up now that doesn't reflect the current reality in which you are an actual autistic sperglord who's easy to recognize? Also is right.

Absolutely nothing. Eriri is a good girl and character.

>that feel when you like Megumi and Eriri most since the beginning

>wanting Eriri and Megumi to ruin their friendship a second time and go through a repeat of GS2

They accepted that they liked the same guy at the end of GS2. They weren't going to ruin their friendship over that, and Eriri already had some idea it was over for her anyway.

The series should have ended at volume 7. Considering the fact the series went to shit after that volume, what Eriri does is bad.

Saekano was good up to volume 7. Many Megumifags will agree that the series' quality went nosedive afterwards.

He isn't right and so aren't you. There's only one sperglord and that's the Eririfag who spawns his autistic walls of text in defense of his bitch.

Good taste pays off.

You still haven't said anything specific on why the writing for Eriri is bad, while I can name a whole bunch on why the writing for Utaha is bad.

No one liked them the most since the beginning.

Many things have been said about the asspull BFF friendship with Megumi, and the only defense against those arguments are 'b-but muh Tomoya POV' which doesn't excuse the weak characterization and forced conflict.

Where? The only real sperglord Saekanofags see nowadays is mostly just you. Scratch that, it's actually haremfags in general who sees you as that autistic normalfag lover. No one else is autistic and desperate enough to make a gigantic list to s how off your awful taste and repost it at every chance you get, regardless if it's off-topic or not. Not to mention your equally autistic hatred towards those girls you hate speaks for itself.

>No one else is autistic and desperate enough to make a gigantic list to s how off your awful taste and repost it at every chance you get
I've seen Eien's tastes more reposted, with the occasional respones in the same style lately, so you're wrong. Cut the boogeyman blaming already, those girls are already the most hated in each series.