What did he morally do wrong?

What did he morally do wrong?

Nothing, Shiki got what they deserved

Nothing

Absolutely nothing. He was a good boy.

tortured his wife but she was already dead so that probably doesn't count

Being too sexy for that damned village

Everything, humans doesn't have a problem with hunting animals, so it's only natural for vampires to be hunting humans

Is it morally wrong to be too awesome? No? Then he did nothing wrong.

And animals don’t have a problem goring/mauling humans when they’re incompetent hunters .
So he didn’t do anything morally wrong because morality is a delusion.

Nothing, he saved his village instead of selling it for some dead loli.
Everything he did was self defense at worst.

Nothing. He did the right thing.

Tortured and murdered his wife in cold blood, without even explaining to her why he was doing what he did.

He let Megumi die.
And that's unforgivable.

Saved his village while the monk sold out humanity for a loli

His wife was already dead anyway

Because he tortured and murdered her.

nothing
fuck the vampires

Nothing. The vampires gave up any moral stance they had when they gave up on coexisting with humans.

its not murder if its not a human

He
A. Didn't know that at first, and
B. Torturing and murdering (because that is what a court of law would call it) is barely acceptable under the most dire of circumstances. He could have talked to her, had her infiltrate the vampires, at least told her why he was doing what he was doing, but no. We skip that and go straight to uxoricide.

And you don't know what that word means because it is probably about as rare of a murder as you can get. Because torturing and murdering your wife is FUCKING INSANE. Not cool, not metal, insane.

He could not have done any of those things except talk to her before he did what he did which makes no fucking difference

She cheated on him with the blue haired fagget

>Didn't know that at first
Considering he said she was technically dead before he started the experiment, I2d say he had an idea.
Also, it was his only chance to learn about the weakness and strenghts of shikis. It's necessary evll at the very worst.

I'm sure they both respected the sanctity of marriage.

Literally nothing

>it's only natural for vampires to be hunting humans
This. Vampires are evolved humans.

>Vampire and human coexisting
user you watch twilight too much. I bet you think love between human and vampire is possible

Harambe isn't human. Is killing Harambe a murder user

nothing really he's the rare one that meme really doesn't apply to.
but I gotta say even though its my favorite part of the anime what he did to Chizuru was still fucked up he ain't have to expose her like that man.

If you hunt an apex hunter why are you surprised when you go extinct?

Humans were also demonstratively superior to the vampires anyway.

By that reasoning there's also nothing wrong with killing vampires, as it is only natural for humans to do so.

He absolutely could have. I think love trumps blood sucking disease.
You may be right, but necessary evil does not equate to being cool, and I don't understand the hero worship he gets in these threads. Smiling after torturing and murdering your wife is not healthy behavior.

>Smiling after torturing and murdering your wife
You're getting Chizuru's death and the torture mixed up.

How were the threads when this aired?
I can see them exploding, but I can also see them being pretty dead because of the slowburn.

>an apex hunter
You are not an apex hunter if someone else that shares the same habitat as you is hunting and eating (in this case drinking blood) you. Go to school user and learn something
>humans superior to the vampires
immune to dying from old age
can use the same weapons as humans(guns, planes, cars, robots etc.)
Immune to disease, cancer and other shit
can heal wound, organs
have the same IQ as humans
stronger, better hearing and sight
live in groups
can form community
VAMPIRE >>>> HUMAN

Fair enough. That scene was fucked though, and anyone who thought otherwise has issues.

The superior race is always the surviving one, user.

I agree. But in battle against vampires, humans can't win. Shiki is just example of one small village, it means nothing.

And yet they can't survive in the sun, can't cross running water, can't go inside someone's house unless invited, lose their shit when they see crosses, and more. You might have a point if it wasn't for the large number of weaknesses they have, but it's not too hard for humans to shit all over vampires if they know what they're up against.

She was planning to kill him anyways and basically treated him like a toy until he flattered her so outrageously she was swept into his ruse. Humiliating and destroying her was basically his way of saying "WE are the apex predator, cunt. Do not fuck with us."
>love
Did you somehow miss the part about them practically hating eachother's guts? Their entire relationship is the definition of a forced obligational marriage.
>smiling after torturing and murdering
Okay, so your recollection of the events is foggy at best. His legendary smile after playing a mistress of the night like a damn fiddle was the culmination of nearly twenty episodes of watching all of his people either die off or be turned into literal monsters, all the while desperately trying to gain the slightest foothold almost by himself while also being targeted and hunted by said monsters. When he smiled it was because he now knew, truly and fully that the momentum had shifted irreversibly and the time to purge all evil had now begun in earnest.

I've said it before and I will say it again, Doctor Based and his grapefruit sized testicles did absolutely nothing wrong.

Megumi didn't deserve to die.

I don't recall any kind of forced obligation bullshit around their relationship. Even if I did, torture and murder is NOT glorious, or cool. It is psychopathic.

Also, little vampire lady is in the middle of a fucking city where people disappear all the time and no one bats an eye. Did anyone else catch that? Mister genius vampire slayer unleashed a vampire into a population center because he alienated his friend turned traitor.

First time, not really.
Second time, yes, she did.

What this guy said, You're basically an idiot. The only creature objectively superior to all is the werewolf as it gains all of the benefits and lacks all glaring weaknesses, and a huge point is made of how obscenely rare those are. The fact that there were even just three or four in such a wide cast was considered a massively unlikely coincidence.
Otherwise, even if we were to take it to a much larger scale like you suggest their strengths and abilities would present such a minute degree of practicality that it makes one wonder how you even thought it would make sense. To prey on the entire human race is to call upon its full wrath, which is easily capable of reducing the entire planet to a desolate clusterfuck. They could engage only in night operations, whereas men can, and do, operate 24/7. Make every soldier wear rosaries or prayer beads or something and the only units that could effectively attack them are the aforementioned werewolves, who are extremely few in number and while powerful are very far from invincible as was clearly demonstrated more than once. With modern weaponry most people with the most basic level of training would have a level playing field. They couldn't even infiltrate your bases or barracks without fucking asking permission first.
And to top it all off, their most prominent ability, hypnotism and conversion, works so slowly and impractically that there would be no tactical advantage. Even if hypnotized, the symptoms are so glaringly obvious that treating infected soldiers would pose as much difficulty as making them brush their teeth in the morning, and they have entire days to work with.

In summary, Shiki lose on the small scale. On the large scale, they lose even harder. You do the math and tell me who the apex hunters are.

The fact of the matter is that they had a desolate, loveless marriage and he didn't even see her as a wife. It's doubtful she saw him as a real husband since his entire life was his work. Communication would've yielded nothing useful.
>torture and murder is NOT glorious, or cool, it is psychopathic
He didn't torture her for shits and giggles, it was to fully understand their physiology and ascertain their weaknesses. Besides, whether or not it was the actions of a cool guy or a depraved lunatic is entirely irrelevant. The whole point was to gain results, and that's exactly what he did.

Obligatory.

Best girl

The doctor showed those capitalist leeches what happens when you mess with the proletariat

Care for a ride, miss?

Question for all you.
What other anime has the same type of setting like Shiki does?
>Small village/town
>Spooky horror story
>Set in the 90s or before
Only thing that is really close that I know of is Another
Thanks in advance anons.
Also Ozaki did nothing wrong and Megumi didn't deserve to die

Shiki apologists are absolutely disgusting. I'd understand if it were for the werewolves since they are objectively superior beings in every way. Shiki are only evolutionary failures that can't even enter houses unless invited, weak to religious symbols and gets incinerated by sunlight. Not to mention their leader was an emo sleepy loli. The priest did everything wrong, sold humanity out when neither side were in the right, choosing the losing side and betraying his childhood friend. Fuck that priest he deserves more suffering than he got.

>The episode where the shiki get trapped one by one in the sewers and get dragged out and killed right behind each other
Felt very bad for them then

KOMRADE DOKTOR IS THE TRUE REVOLUTIONIST

i feel so bad for the cop's asses

Nothing

In all seriousness, the Shiki were able to establish society and weren't feral or anything. So, why didn't they keep human cattle? Are they retarded? The would have run out of food eventually.