4-The discussion of "live action" television shows is permitted so long as they are distinctly rooted in...

>4-The discussion of "live action" television shows is permitted so long as they are distinctly rooted in, or based off of an anime or manga series.

IT'S PRETTY EVIDENT THAT IS TIME TO UPDATE THIS RULE TO ONLY ALLOW FOR JAPANESE STUFF.
PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DISCUSS HOLLYWOOD ABORTIONS HAVE A WHOLE SHITTY BOARD TO DO SO.
LOOK AT THOSE SHITTY THREADS FOR EXAMPLE
AND THE SHITTY PEOPLE FREQUENTING THEM. WE DON'T NEED THEM, AND THEY'LL FEEL MORE AT HOME IN Sup Forums WHICH IS THE BOARD FOR THIS KIND OF STUFF.
PIC IS FOR ATTENTION (and I'm rightfully gonna eat the ban), BUT REALLY IF YOU CARED ABOUT THIS BOARD AND WEREN'T A BUNCH OF REDDITOR NEWFAG, YOU'D HAVE CHANGED THE RULE BY YOURSELF WITHOUT THE NEED OF SOME RANDOM LURKER TO REMIND YOU OF WHAT YOU OUGHT TO DO, FAGGOTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1043546/e18bef0bbc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>one thread started by phoneposter
>the other twitter cancer

That GiTS thread is fucking disgusting and I can't believe that a literally twitter meme image like the one OP used is not getting deleted.

3DPD should not belong on Sup Forums.

ALSO MAKE A FUCKING STICKY TO ANNOUNCE THE CHANGE. IT'S NOT HARD.

Is this thread kino?

doing god's work OP

This is a good doujin.

ALSO THE SOURCE
exhentai.org/g/1043546/e18bef0bbc/

Troid is a newfag, he doesn't care.

I blame jojo, one piece, dragon ball and other scum bags.

Sup Forums is fucking dead.

I'm going to bump this and hope to get this rule removed because it's very clear hollywood is trying to appease their jewish masters by shitting out "adaptations"

I want to fuck Chihaya so bad. I love her.

Now you know Sup Forums's pain.

I guess the jews have milked American comics for all they were worth, so they're going for anime now. I never really understood why live-action was allowed in the first place, it's still more Sup Forums territory.

Nice gyno fag.

Another fucking thread.

>anime and manga board

FUN FACT YOU CAN ACTUALLY REPORT YOUR OWN POSTS.

They deserve it

>cowper
What's she actually trying to say?

>implying troid even cares
That cocksucker would rather masturbate to MLP than actually moderate.

You'll have more success talking about it on IRC, they'll not even read it here.

Meta threads are shit (Tsurui and Chihaya are good, though), but yeah, something needs to be done.

> IF YOU CARED ABOUT THIS BOARD AND WEREN'T A BUNCH OF REDDITOR NEWFAG, YOU'D HAVE CHANGED THE RULE BY YOURSELF WITHOUT THE NEED OF SOME RANDOM LURKER TO REMIND YOU OF WHAT YOU OUGHT TO DO, FAGGOTS
What the fuck is this logic, though? "If everyone else weren't redditors, they would complain so that I didn't have to?"

Cowper gland, user.

Cowper gland, his pre-cum game too strong.

>You'll have more success talking about it on IRC, they'll not even read it here.
Would they listen though?

Or just act all mighty and in "fuck you" fashion.

I see, thanks.

jesus christ the is pure unbridled rage and hate boners.

continue OP

chihaya is flat, FLAT