Konosuba

so people said konosuba is shit and only reddt likes but that isn't true right?
Sup Forums loves konosuba right?

I want to FUCK megumin.

This shit was never that funny to begin with,S2 managed to be even less funny and less enjoyable and look like shit.

>so people said konosuba is shit and only reddt likes but that isn't true right?

Are you niggers so feeble as to not like something as soon as someone else likes it?
And it's not only this board, the entire site is filled with this idiocy.
What? you don't want to play with a toy until someone else is playing with it too?

It's gud. The only show that always had me desperately waiting for a new episode rather than "oh a new episode"

I love Konosuba but I hate the normalfags ironic weebs fanbanse that love Konosuba.

THIS
>not funny
>NOT FUCKING FUNNY
>looks like shit

Yeah it's actually pretty awful but I find it funny how Sup Forums claims to always know what's in the now on reddit. Almost as if they frequent it

I enjoy the show, but I completely agree with your point

It's more the other way around, and they're fairly obvious.

don't know about Sup Forums but /k/ loves it some explosion!

>/k/ has shit taste
color me surprised

I'm /k/ and is full of shit.
But the taste thing is true. 90% of /ak/ is Upotteposting

>Rebuilds

>types like he's 14
>looks to an anoymous Nepalese Rickshaw racing forum for approval
I don't even know where you came from, but you have to go back.

only watched 5 episodes, the only good thing was the MC making fun of the thots

It's otaku tripe like Steins;Gate. Of course redditors and Sup Forums posters would eat it up.

^

I like konosuba

Megumin is for tender, loving rape.

She is for taking advantage of while limp, taking care not to harm her but politely ignoring her when she pleads you to stop.

It got popular.
That means it's Reddit.

why did it become popular tho? it was never good. s1 was trash and s2 was trash as well

no wonder you find it trash with your shit taste

hello reddo

It got popular for the wrong reasons, ie anyone who thinks Aqua isn't the best thing about it.

I bet you if people watched it without going to any of these boards or forums, they'd have a vastly different opinion about it.

>If another community likes it Sup Forums can't!

Duh. Sup Forums and /r/anime needs to tell everyone the show is funny. It's really not.
Never got the laugh out of me.

Not to mention the horrible animation. From the discussions, they also skip a lot of more complicated scenes, just lazy.

Sup Forums is mostly crossposters from reddit these days anyways so what does it matter?

Megumin is for
Getting in fights with her
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from monsters even though you know she can handle herself
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Buying her a victory dinner where you feed her all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back when she can't move
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine, voluptuous girls
Patting her head
Holding her hand in the guildhall
Making her try on different cute capes and hats when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to still wear her old cape and hat with them on
Tracing your finger over her small petite body and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after she recovers all her mana and can move again
Introducing her to your party members
Marriage
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her small immobile body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to her limp body
Raising a new generation of chuunis with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
restraining her ability to use explosion magic

How intelligent is she?

I want to get drunk with Aqua

she frequently gets top of her class

I like it because it was funny and had great voice acting
Caring about what some salty Sup Forumsnons says or whay reddit thinks of the issue is just retarted
Even more is saying that you dont like something even tho you do because its the popular thing to do

And even if you didnt like it, its still not close to being shit so you are just overreacting

>trying to find consensus on an anonymous imageboard
>discussing the audience instead of the show
Shit OP

>it was funny
>it was not shit
uhm...no?
like said, it was boring and the usual shitty cliches you've seen a billion times
plus a generic self-insert MC and a bunch of boring harem girls

>Sup Forums is a hive mind

I do like it mostly because the characters actually have personalities. I sometimes do a test with shows and ask myself if the dynamic of the show would change all that much if X was replaced with a cardboard cutout. You can't do that with these guys, and that always a major positive for me. The voice acting is also some of the best I've ever heard.

Also, for people who comment about bad "animation," they likely don't relay know what they're talking about. Animation =/= artstyle. Something like pic related take a lot of work to animated because of how much movement there into everything Aqua is doing. There are quite a few times when Deen put in a little extra into the animation. People may not like the art style, but those that say Deen did a bad job animating it likely don't really know what goes into animating characters.

And for the artstyle, I personally like it. I feel like it's part of what gives the characters life. It enforces the fact that show is supposed to be light hearted and fun. It's like some of the shows I watched as a kid. Everything I like about the show has something to do with giving it life. You can feel the personal touch from everyone who worked on it, and I love that about it.

Sup Forums mostly loves Konosuba.

Maidragon fags are just salty about it being more popular than their flava of the week SoL garbage, and spread the ridiculous idea that reddit is for some reason invading Sup Forums to make Konosuba seem more popular than it really is.

But maidragon isn't even flavor of the week.

Konosuba was a mistake

>Generic, self-insert mc
Name another mc who proudly twirls panties around, plays dirty in almost every fight he's in, gets drunk with his friends and frequents a succubus wet dream saloon.

If you think that makes him a great MC then you are clearly underage and neet to leave.

The jokes are not anything new for veteran fantasy comedy lovers.Ever watched Rance OP?

No, it wasn't okay for KLK and it's not okay now.

>only good things become popular

Why crimson girls are so awesome?

Did my post say anything about him being great? All I did was ask what about Kazuma is generic. I do enjoy his jackass tendencies, but my previous post had nothing to do with me personally liking him.

It got popular, so chronically insecure people now pretend they've always hated it.

KLK has a different tone than konosuba. It had times when it actually attempted to be serious. Konosuba's anime had no such moments, so this style suits it better. Unless you count no one attending Yunyun's birthday serious.

don't fall for underagefags baiting

If you think that's good animation you really need to get your eyes checked.

It's okay.

As for people who mention reddit. They are all faggots who should go the fuck back there. True 4channelers don't give a fuck about that website.

Even if the anime was anything noteworthy or truly great the threads are shit so who cares. You got shitposters on the one side, waifufags that want to talk about anything BUT the show and fanatics like and that defend subpar animations and underdeveloped/bad characters, because of course you can't acknowledge flaws in something you like it has to be perfect..

They've lost the spark with S2.

Why is it that the fanbase for this series always complain about isekai but love this anime despite being a very light-hearted parody of the genre at best? It may be the best of shit but it's still shit.

Everybody loves Konosuba. Those who say they don't like it are just being tsundere.

I do acknowledge it's flaws. The biggest issue I had with S1 was that the world building was kind of absent and Darkness's character was remarkably bland compared to the others. While S2 did attempt to correct these, the Darkness arc didn't do much for her development. It does a better job showing some of her actual insecurities, but she's still the weakest character out of the main cast, which is impressive considering Megumin had almost no focus all season. But the positive greatly outweigh the negatives for me, so I feel like I can say it was a good show.

It was never that funny. The only nice scene was the succubus one.

DARKNESS CHARLIE MURPHY BROTHJER DARKNESS FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA LMFAOOO

Konosuba was woonderful!

Everybody loves Sword Art Online. Those who say they don't like it are just being tsundere.

I want to worship Eris

Everybody loves Naruto. Those who say they don't like it are just being tsundere.

i like how shitty the animation is
i might pick it up now.

trips dubs of thruth

>plus a generic self-insert MC

The generic MC for Isekai is a jut as keikaku superhuman skilled in all things who is simultaneously an edgelord and an inherently good person that everyone loves and worships. Kazuma is a legit scumbag with a modicum of wit and a great deal of luck.

I haven't seen this.

Can someone please tell me 1 thing before I download it.

Is the MC a "too cool 4 u" invincible gary-stu that is constantly surrounded by girls? I seriously can't watch another anime like pic-related.

>my MC is not like the other MCs!

No, for a comedy show the second season was just average.
Of course it sold like water because of the game included but still, it's just meh.

Yes but he's one of the rare occasions where he's still enjoyable. His perfection is actually pretty cool.

>guy accuses MC of being generic
>gets TOLD on how they're not actually generic
>"l-l-lel look at t-this faggot saying the M-MC is different as if i-it's important!"

>it sold like water
never heard this saying before, is it meant to be a good or bad thing?

the saying is "sells like hotcakes". that user is just another ESL faggot, prolly one of those spics that seem to be here a lot lately

Not him but I don't think it's supposed to be good or bad. It just means a lot of people bought it.

How big is Kazuma's Excalibur?

You are wrong konosuba is pretty much anime of the year if not the decade and most of Sup Forums can agree with me on this

Not very since it's flaccid.

No.

Is this ironic
he is the typical self insert semi cynical nihilist every autist dreams of becoming

not an arguement

Kazuma is like me, intelligent, nihilistic, and with a WICKED sense of humor.

How big of a man do you have to be to satisfy Aqua?

No a man but a lich

Hes SO unique and different that Kazuma guy. He's just not like the others.

They did before it was popular.

So Wiz is the bottom?

Commedy is highly subjective. I thought it was funnyt but did not get so much laught out loud moments unline in Sakamote or that one anime with the goddess of unluck, I always forget its name

The cast is enjoyable MC is one of my favorites megameme best girl. It flips and subverts alot of anime troops its not perfect but its worth a watch.

It's not popular enough to warrant popularity shitting though. People just think that the shallow quirky humor = reddit

another shitty waifu show that people swear is so much different than the other ones

not to say you cant enjoy this type of anime, but its silly when people try to oversell stuff like this

She cares more about money than penis size
Does Vanir even have a dick? I think he disappointed Darkness when he told her he was asexual

It'll happen with Tomo-chan too.

sometimes it hinges to much on the idea of subverting the standards rather than the actual execution of it

it's not "haha, there was a joke made by doing the opposite of what I thought", but only "haha some guy did the opposite of what I thought"

the latter tends to get boring over time

There is no bottom in the purest form of love

> does Vanir have a dick.

I enjoyed it. That's all I care about. Stop being a plebian who is led around by other's tastes.

>Is the MC a "too cool 4 u" invincible gary-stu that is constantly surrounded by girls? I seriously can't watch another anime like pic-related.

nope. he's pure scum though. it's quite entertaining actually.

PADS HER CHEST

Cute dude, dude

I watched for Lalatina and it was fun, but nothing epic like a Fire Emblem.

I wish Dragon Quest had a new anime.