What are Sup Forumss thoughts on this show? typical hollywood propaganda or the truth?

what are Sup Forumss thoughts on this show? typical hollywood propaganda or the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVqJIzgjsa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For one, Pablo’s son has actually rejected much of what the show has insinuated. He basically stated that Pablo was working with the CIA niggers until they decided to sell him out. Other than that, I still enjoy it.

we were in museum of jews in Warszawa, on a class trip.
I was touched so I applouded at the end. They almost expeled me for that.

the show implies the CIA wasnt even in columbia until later on, after escobar went haywire, only the DEA was there

any anons have further insight in this?

Most of Pablo's son's problems with the show are nitpicks but that's one of the major ones.

Season 4 is gonna be set in Mexico

It actually gets better from season to season

Narcos is a pretty solid show - and IMO much better than Netflix shit like StrangerKikes an House of Kids. Unlike something like HoC or OITNB, I can easily see it having a healthy, well-received Seasons 5 and 6 (as someone already mentioned, S3 and 4 were confirned after the conclusion of S2).

Eventually a new "main" character will have to be introduced to replaced Javier Peña (though other than Escobar, the Columbia setting/entire Narcotrafficer business was a character in of itself) as he moved on to other shit later in his career (I believe IRL at this point in time Peña was already out of Columbia. Given the Narcos writing team, I have good faith in them. It's one of Netflix's best-written originals FWIW

Yes I was in the CIA. We where always there and are EVERYWHERE. Keep that in mind

Haven't seen 3 since there's no Pablo.

Is it good anyway? I guess it's based around Cali?

they were everywhere in central and south america since the 60s

yeah its about who came after pablo

Not as interesting as the pablo kino but still good

it's still pretty solid and yeah it's about the cali cartel. the most jarring change is pena narrating instead of murphy and, oviously, no pablo

What was your role? Give us some prove that you were part of that Jesuit institution.

he's meming m8

bumping

Way too much of a focus on the American "good guys"

fuck off netflix reps

Its a good show but I hate it due to all the normies that suddenly have a hard on for pablo escobar, its really annoying.

>Im a big baller like pablo
>Muh idol
>ayyyyyy drugs lmao

if this really bothers you then be happy you we're not out of the womb when scarface hit theaters

-'

that's actually a good movie, good story overall. Narcos is shit in comparison. I suppose its less the show that annoys me than all you niggers who are infatuated by it due to your simplistic way of thinking. Can't see or comprehend anything beyond all the drugs, money and anything else that is flashy or attracts your nigger inclinations. Niggers cant have deep thought, if you can understand that you must be some super nigger then.

Shows, that any industry in Latin American, regardless of morality requires the European to design, manage, and exploit it.

Literally, Spain was the best thing to ever happen to Latin America.

i like the soundtrack. gay salsa dance scene had a good song.

Literally right-wing helicopter rides.
Show is one of the best there is.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVqJIzgjsa0

A lot of it is good, but there's a lot of propaganda too. They greatly downplay how much the cartels worked with communist rebels. They act in the show as if it was some rare thing, but in reality the cartels bankrolled the vast majority of the lefty fags.

>shoot 3 seasons in colombia
>move show to mexico
>location scout gets riddled with bullets within a month

Why is there so much Intellectual property about Escobar now? Blow wasn't enough?

They showed us Anne Frank and pic related

I like Wagner Moura since Trope de Elite.