Northern Ireland Has NO Government Due to Rejecting Gay Marriage

Why is this allowed?

pinknews.co.uk/2018/01/01/gay-people-treated-as-second-class-citizens-in-northern-ireland-sinn-fein-leader-says/

Do they really think this will last forever? That they just NEVER will have gay marriage? Or it is just bitter old people who don't want others to be happy in a way they never could.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Northern Ireland is the only part of the UK that still bans same-sex couples from marrying, as the ultra-conservative Democratic Unionist Party has employed peace process powers to block equal marriage bills in the region.

Further complicating the issue, the region has been without a government since January 2017 due to the failure of power-sharing talks between Sinn Fein and the DUP, who legally must form an executive as the two largest parties.

Sinn Fein has demanded assurances on equal marriage as part of a settlement before power-sharing can resume, but DUP officials insist they will never cave in to the demand.

Michelle O’Neill, Sinn Fein’s leader in Northern Ireland, today warned that gay people could not be treated as “second-class citizens”.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.is/0I0EO
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stay strong DUP

>>>reddit

Eventually you fags will be put back in your place everywhere. The acceptance of your perversion as normal is only temporary, a sign of the retarded times we are living through.

Long live the DUP. I'll vote for them every election as long as they keep sodomite marriage out of our fair province.
Fuck sinn fein. They're a pack of mercenary marxist rat bastards who'll say/do anything as long as it gives them a chance at power.

Die, faggot.

discord gg/XB5FX3u

add a .

WTF?? I LOVE THE DUP NOW!!

There's no need for gays to marry, all you're doing is deconstruction our institutions. How does it feel to be a brainlet commie tool, I hope your anus hemorrhages and you die in a pool of shit, blood and cum

based

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

>gay
>people
First you have to be a person before you can be treated as second class citizen

Has Ireland gone too far or not far enough?

left is better looking

Shame DUP are always into some corruption. You need to start supporting Jim Allister of the TUV.

Because to be homosexual is to be inferior, to miss out on life's grand plan of reproduction. Gays don't benefit society, in fact they're actively a detriment.

What' s the point of marrying by church and adopting children if you' re gay? Are you weak soy fucker so embarrased that you have to copy everything straight people do?

Real gay man and women don' t want or need that shit.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Mental illness should not be coddled.

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

DUP/ loyalists are enthno-nationalist legends we must spread the word and support the loyalists of Northern Ireland. For the sake of them being the most alt right country in Europe.