White privilege exists and as white man I am undoubtedly a beneficiary of it

white privilege exists and as white man I am undoubtedly a beneficiary of it.

okay. so can anyone tell me why sjws want me to fight to dismantle it? from where I am standing the most logical course of action for me is to fight to entrench and perpetuate it.

to quote Richard Spencer, "I wish to bathe in white privilege"

shill

not an argument

are you a non white sjw perchance attempting to convince white people to fork over their civilization to you? because the script will be flipped on you when it comes to the white privilege narrative really fucking soon.

go back to r*Ddit

If white privilege exists then why dont you sjw fags go protest the enity giving white people white privilege. Stop protesting white people themselves for something that they would have no control of anyway.

op your reddit is showing

>yesss whites rule the world and i will keep it that way because i am le ebil white man

kys kike

not an argument again, non white

non white detected

We are becoming wise to your tricks, we are not going to fight against our white privilege.
whites are inseparable from white privilege, try to keep up

Which edgy skeptic youtube channel or subreddit did you come from

That's why they push the white guilt stuff along with it, so you think "wow white men did a lot of bad stuff huh"

define white privilege.

Why WOULDN'T you want to be privileged? Would you rather be poor, stupid or disabled? Being privileged is a good thing that not everyone is lucky enough to have. Our ancestors fought, suffered and died to secure a life of privilege for their offspring as any same person would do.
Removing that privilege would not only make our lives shitter but it would be an unncessary sacrifice for "people of colour" who couldn't care less about our interests - and who could blame them?
Everyone else has in-group preferences, its time we did the same before our privileges have been taken out from underneath us.

Cause if you're not a revolutionary you're racist and should be given 15 years hard labour.

>Which edgy skeptic youtube channel or subreddit did you come from
You should really be asking yourself this. Knee jerk reactions against the concept of "white privilege" wholly falls under the purview of the "skeptic anti sjw" community of youtube. OP seems to be shifting the discourse to get white people to ask themselves that if white privilege exists, what would be the point in fighting against it instead of strengthening it? It's devilish and worth considering as a rhetorical tactic because there isn't a logical reason to oppose white privilege if you benefit from it in our era of crass and vulgar identity politics. He's beating the sjws at their own game and disarming them way better than the cringey "anti sjw skeptics" ever could. Try rubbing some braincells together sometimes.

The edgy skeptics already covered this you ding dong

Well i'm sorry, i don't follow faggot youtube communities, either way the rhetoric is airtight.

White privilege only exists for Jews who pretend to be white when it suits them.

it wouldn't work though.
they'll either laugh in your face and say that you can fight but you'll lose anyway, or that you are a piece of shit for not being fair and wanting to be privileged against whites.
nobody likes to think of themselves as oppressed and good people, not oppressors and bad people. propaganda 101

>nobody likes to think of themselves as oppressed and good people, not oppressors and bad people. propaganda 101
slave morality desu

why is it called a privilege to have to work harder for the same result as someone else just because of a difference in skin color? Never got an answer to this from loudmouthed sjw funny isnt it?

What about freedom of speech?

>reddirt spacing
GTFO my pol, faggot
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

White privilege is not being a shitskin

This is how you detect brainlets that are just here for memes.

Lefties are submissive and have a desire to be controlled. Priviledge and power requires responsibility which is too much of a burden for some

we will find you

I posted this on jewbook the night trump won. So many frenzied commie faggots blocked me because of it

I don't think you're benefited from affirmative action. how are you privilege exactly?

this