What’s with the hate on white people with brown eyes?

We are people too! Just because we have brown/hazel eyes doesn’t mean we’re not white, you fucking propaganda fueled Jews. Not only is that retarded from a scientific perspective, not even the Nazis believed it. The Jewish bolshevik soviets made up the lie Nazis thought that as propaganda against them. Eye color is caused by a single mutation that causes the top of your iris to have no melanin. The gene calls OAC2 gene, and there’s even rare occurances where niggers can be born with it giving them green eyes. Also, different siblings can have different eye color, so how could people with identical heritage one be white and one not? Since it’s only the top of the iris, if you have hazel eyes the inside of your eye is lighter than people with dark blue or green eyes.

When will the hate on brown eyed whites end?? We are not niggers!!

What's going on big guy?

Being hazel eyed isn't so bad, at least I'm not brown eyed

My eyes are at least 56% green

My mom has blue eyes. Dad has green eyes. I literally got ducked with brown eyes. All of my siblings have bluw or green eyes though..

People keep telling me I have nigger genetics, papa

My dad has green and my mom’s are hazel. I got born with light brown hazely eyes, so I feel your pain. It’s not bad though, it’s just ignorant larpers hating on us just because niggers have brown eyes even though they’re usually dark brown

Might as well cut your losses and kill yourself.

look at you half breed yo still an eye nigga
house eye nigga ass

Shut up, you’re a beady black eyed Jew. You just want to divide us.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

>massa massa can i light eyed too
shieee y'all hazel toms needa get real

10/10 ALL HAIL ARGIE BANTZ

there is clearly a difference between white people with brown and black people with brown eyes

Fick off vanilla nigger. Green eyes or commit suicide

D-DELET THIS

Hah, you fool. Green eyes are closer to dark brown eyes, and closer to nigger generics. Hazel eyes are closer to light blue and grey eyes

Fuck off no brown nigger eyes in my lineage

It's divide and conquer, pure and simple.

Look at all the slide threads that have been posted the last few days (the majority of threads) and how many replies they get to ascertain the level of 'smarts' Sup Forums now has.

>we used to be much better than this
>cunts need to lurk more

You’re retarded and don’t understand how wh e color. There’s the macula, and then the top of the eye called the iris. If you have the OAC2 gene but a brownish macula your eyes will look green because green has brown in it. If your macula is lighter you will have blue or hazel eyes. So your eyes are closer to niggers

its divide and conquer spam. technically blue eyes are more white but its not worth splitting hairs over

hazel is pretty neat, its better than just dark brown

Is that genetically even possible, coo coo child?

>The Jewish bolshevik soviets made up the lie Nazis thought that as propaganda against them
And it is genious. Divide and conquer achieved.

That’s not technical. White people are the most common race to have blue eyes, but eye color is caused by a single gene. OAC2 is the gene that makes the top of your eye have no melalin in it. Since it’s a single gene it was able to be located. Skin color or even hair color is a lot more complex than eye color. It’s kind of like gender, if one parent has 2 copies of OAC2 and the other parent has one of OAC2 then it’s just a 50/50 shot for each kid to have blue or brown eyes

If we can't see your pupils, you're clearly a nigger. That the limit for me.

Nordic fetishists
>I-I'M MORE INBRED THAN YOU! GUARANTEED WHITE!
>^actually only part white - dad was a half-nigger and carried the gene for blue eyes from the white parent, kid lucked out and got it

Then again, Nazis never really cared that much about whether or not you were the whitest person to ever live. Pic related. But, they would insist that you marry a fairer woman rather than a darker woman, as to eventually create a blonde haired and blue eyed race. Even mischlings were people, but they could only marry full blooded germans.

>Skin color or even hair color
Able to expand further?

My hair is pretty dark, under lights you can see it's brown, but I've been asked a few times weather I dye it (which makes me wonder what colour they think my hair is originally) and I'm pasty af.

You are literally me. The odds of this happening are so astronomically small. I know that feel bro. Everyone in my family up at least to my great grandparents have blue eyes except my mom, who has green. My siblings all have blue, as do my cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.

Different amounts of two pigments mediated by dozens of genes.

>dad had green eyes
>mom had brown eyes
>tfw green eyes with a ring of brown around the pupils
>perfect mixture
>tfw

>Different amounts of two pigments mediated by dozens of genes.
Thanks for the totally unrelated response user I did not respond to.

>you just want to show off cunt?

There’s a lot more genes that go into your skin color and hair color. If a black married a white person the baby’s skin tone would meet somewhere in the middle. But if person with blue eyes married someone with yellow eyes their baby wouldn’t have green eyes. Hair color is kind of like skin color. Hair color I’m not able to explain as much, but it’s sort of like in between skin and eye color on the versatility

Hair and skin color both fall under that stupidly general explanation if you want to split hairs (HA)

Hair contains varying amounts of two pigments: A very dark brownish-black one, and a reddish one. European brown hair is distinguished by its reddish tone. Blondes have very little of both, and tend towards the red one.

Skin doesn't actually contain a second pigment, but haemoglobin showing through due to the position and size of your blood vessels and the color and thickness of your skin makes it count as the second.

>European brown hair is distinguished by its reddish tone
Sheeit not sure which I fall under, obviously must be the former if people ask if I dye my hair.

>but haemoglobin showing through due to the position and size of your blood vessels and the color and thickness of your skin makes it count as the second.
Even when I was a fatty you could see the blue of my veins clearly, is that what you mean or yeah nah?

>least my nipples are pink

don't take it personel kid

also

>ur not white

reminder that the moment spics/muslims/blacks are gone and it's a white ethnostate the standards will change again and suddenly italians/irish/germans/etc won't be properly 'white' enough to be first class citizens anymore, just like in the early 19th century

The reason the Irish, Germans and Italians were hated was because they were the newest immigrants coming in, it wasn’t because they weren’t white enough. People thought they were taking factory jobs and wouldn’t assimilate, but since they’ve been here so long it won’t be a problem like it was before