What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

Give me your best tonight Sup Forums ive had a shitty day thus erected an easy target id like to see burned to dust

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
youtube.com/watch?v=lI9jywQ4cgc
youtube.com/watch?v=JuQqJYYhKI8
youtube.com/watch?v=9NBw64irqAw
youtube.com/watch?v=xShrvywnrbU
youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6TecVZAhk
twitter.com/yourtextspoken/status/717570905556197376?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hes a small fish in a big pond.

His youtube videos are amazing.

He is definitely great for learning about chemistry and finance / investing.

All of his arguments for raising the prices of his drugs and why it isn't unethical are pretty tight too.

All in all, he is smart as fuck, made drugs that saved thousands of peoples lives. While trolling the shit out of people.

He is like the embodiment of Sup Forums basically, people think he is evil, but he is actually doing good for society just like us.

Martin in /ourguy/ you dumb cunt

This only angers me further fuck your mother user

unironically /ourguy/

He's an intelligent person, but a complete pleb normie who blasts niggwr beats and plays LOL all day.

Rag to riches. He's the embodiment of the american dream so he must be cast out. Yeah he did some shady shit but no one was hurt it's not like he scammed investors and ran off with the money.

Probably doing fine in jail because he isn't a dick.

mr bean is funny as fuck

Thanks again Sup Forums i thought i understood your ways but once again you have me questioning what the actual fuck is going on here.

Thanks again

Little peewee is too big for his suit.

Should try sucking cocks for a living. That suits him more.

Political prisioner of Shillary.

Trump better pardon him.

Raising the price on hiv drugs from like 13 bucks to 750?
Pleading the fifth in front of gowdy in that congressional hearing?

Seems like a 15/10 on the doucher scale politics aside

Elaborate

Martin is actually funny as fuck and super intelligent

watch him destroy this crazy black lady, she appears to be really attracted to him by the end of it
youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos

he released a hilarious video threatening Ghostface Killah from Wu Tang
youtube.com/watch?v=lI9jywQ4cgc

forbes interview
youtube.com/watch?v=JuQqJYYhKI8

we like him

you've been manipulated by fake news
he's got good reasons
youtube.com/watch?v=9NBw64irqAw
youtube.com/watch?v=xShrvywnrbU
youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6TecVZAhk

At least he kills faggots with AZT while jewing them out of their shekels. lol

Why don't they teach impressionable kids that part before bringing out the dildos for "sex" "education"?

Shkreli is a fookin legend
twitter.com/yourtextspoken/status/717570905556197376?lang=en

He definitely seems jew-wise

>twitter.com/yourtextspoken/status/717570905556197376?lang=en

I bookmarked this vid when Shkreli retweeted it. Before twitter banned him for being, you know, Shkreli

He definitely has antisocial/psychopathic tendencies. Not because he's a "lel ebin trull!" but because he literally doesn't understand the difference between right and wrong. Hence, he's in jail right now. Only the lowest functions autists have can't see through his "hurr I'm altruistic" ruse.

Great guy. His videos have been a big step in my life in helping me gain financial independence. Had a great year investing using knowledge from watching his videos and reading his suggested literature.

He fell victim to one of the most politically motivated trials in my recent memory and it could have been far, far worse. He's in jail right now for pic related. All around good guy.

>Hence, he's in jail right now.
he's in jail because he broke his bail conditions by sending a tweet asking people for a sample of Hilary Clinton's hair
apparently that can be taken as a threat

he's a scumbag sociopath

and a dirty fucking albanian ofcourse, no true human could ever be such wretched cruelry

>By rights to prescription drugs
>Raise drug prices
>???
>Profit/prison
Capitalism can't die soon enough

His trial is over. If he was in jail in lieu of bail and found innocent he would have been released. He's in jail because he was found guilty.

He's an easy test to discover who's a retarded lefty that believes everything they hear

He's hated by people who like good things and therefore we are literally required to love him

He was found guilty on 3 (minor) of several counts, and was pending a ruling on jail time. He was jailed because he joked on Facebook about putting out a bounty for a strand of Hillary Clinton's hair.

>google shkeli
>click wiki
>scroll down

In 2017 on his Facebook account, Shkreli offered $5,000 to anyone who would pull hair from Hillary Clinton's head.[147][148] He later apologized under pressure from federal prosecutors.[148][149] But notwithstanding his apology, his bail was revoked and he was remanded to jail until his sentencing date, set in January 2018.[116]

his bail was revoked and he was remanded to jail until his sentencing date

he's alright. a bit stupid though playing with fire and never listening to his lawyers

spotted the lefty

What's your point? If he wasn't a psycho he wouldn't be in jail.

This!

Are you serious or trolling?

The only based albanian

This along with Paul Logan is the Men of the White Race giving a collective FUCK YOU to all the self-righteously offended minorities and special interests and their plastic pseudo-morality.

With it we demonstrate that we can be more callous and cold, laughing at your worst misfortunes because you deserve it for being a hypocrite.

This is the warm up for RaHoWa.

You better be squeaky clean if you want to moralize and pontificate to us cucks and normies.

Fuck you

Op here, you've actually legitmately caused me to reasses and think more critically about this guy.

Not the shit posters, but ill be looking at the links y'all provided over the next few hours.

Thanks for helping me redirect my negative energy Sup Forums fuck i never thought id say tht

What the fuck are you actually going on about? Can you squeeze it in 20 words or less?

What did he do wrong, again?

See

I had to get Ventolin in the usa when I was passing through, it cost me $150 not including the doctors fee. $750 in America for pharmacy drugs seems reasonable in an already unreasonable system.

I cbf looking into it but I bet the actual blame lays on the regulators or something gov related.

just think more clearly about everything and you should be fine

Lol I forgot burgers have a hard time with reading...

Sorry

He questioned the clintons and he's now jailed

No surprises there.

Someone here once posted the address you can write to him in jail. Anyone here have it?

I warned him to not be such a huge faggot and lay low

Absolute cunt denying his fellow countrymen medicine for profit whilst claiming to be a nationalist. Just as bad as kikes