Why does every debate, no matter what the topic, devolve into how white a thing is, on this site?

Why does every debate, no matter what the topic, devolve into how white a thing is, on this site?

Cuz ur a nigger

/thread

Excuse the memeflag, Forgot to take down, my good man.

Because everyone on Sup Forums is a dumbass manchild from 20-45.

Your use of the meme flag was suspicious, but generally it devolves into that for 1 of 3 reason

1. There’s a troll/nazi larper who wants to get into a pissing contest of who is the whitest

2. A brown person wants to insult white people because they’re jealous

3. Shills trying to break up white people and get whites away from white nationalism

Whiteness is the only property that decides over your value in shartia.

t. mutt
kek if anyone els would have written that it would have been perfect

Exactly
Everytime i comment, someone retorts with a racist slur unrelated to the concept being discussed

I even tried self deprecation and stating that yeah I'm a pajeet curry and stuff, please reply to the point I'm tryna make

But they never do

1. because white lives matter
2. because this isn't fucking Tumblr

It doesn't

Poo has the whitest ID in this thread.

cry more vindaloo street shitter
keep breeding and taking over the wolrd

Shills.

Now SAGE THIS SLIDE THREAD

change your flag

because niggers are one of the top 3 problems in every nation in the world right now. Every place niggers go, they destroy. And by niggers i mean all black people.

POO IN LOO PAJEET

"Vindaloo" idk what it means
It's absolutely crazy
Gtfo Sup Forums if you never wanna discuss ideas

And I don't change the flag because i believe people should know the background of the poster because a lot of times it helps with the conversation

It's like
Sup Forums should insult everyone all they want but atleast there should be SOME discussion related to the topic of OP

Ideas don't matter, race is the only thing that matters

>I even tried self deprecation
Have you tried self defecating?

Well maybe if you pooed in a loo our discussions with you would be a bit better for you.

Sooo...
We curries should just leave Sup Forums?
And niggers and sandniggers as well?

You'd have no one to make fun of and Sup Forums would cease to exist

HOOOWWW?

You're thousands of miles away

Here is a solution you stinky feces drinking pajeet. Use a fucking toilet.

Yes. Fuck off. Surely you have a pajeetchan you can go to

Because the board is full of pro-democrat shills that want to make Sup Forums appear to be a racist board, rather than what it is, a place where all opinions count. The very people talking about how bad racism is are the very ones posting racist statements. It is their feeble attempt to shut down the only voice of reason and truth in a time of insanity and exposure.

I've seen atleast 50 people defecating on the street in my life (I'm 18) so i know it's something that happens everyday in India

But THOSE PEOPLE CAN'T AFFORD INTERNET AND DON'T KNOW Sup Forums EXISTS

IT'S LIKE I SAY TO YOU, HEY WHITEY
WHY DO YOU FORM GHETTOS AND DON'T FATHER YOUR CHILDREN

IT'S NOT AN AMERICAN PROBLEM
IT'S A NIGGER PROBLEM

YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BUT DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS??

And we could finally have a serious discussion. We can have serious discussion with other scum like turks Albanians Pakistanis and Mexicans but you wanna know something? They all can poo in a loo! But Mr. SuperPowerby2020 (aka YOU) can't. Your government still needs to potty train you. Get your shit together ( literally) and then we can have a serious discussion.

they took the retard bait and now think they´re redpilled

There's a pajeetchan?
Is it a website?
Lemme look it up

Why does everything, outside of this site, revolve
around how white anything is? Eat dicks nigger.

Niggers make up 13% of our population.

Street shitters make up well over 50% possibly even 60% of your population.

Not even remotely equivalent pajeet. Maybe you were dipped in poo as a baby and that's why you can't understand this simple concept.

I quit

Next reply from me would be with a Nazi flag

Didn't know i could do that did you, whitey?

Don't forget to SAGE.

Typical pajeet trying to use your poo tactics to cover your poo smell. I can smell your shittiness from a mile away.

Can you?
White boi

And fuck Indians

There is alot of truth to this post. Look at how many and how quickly a thread will turn into shit flinging and brainlet wojack spam. Its nearly every thread on every board. This place is clearly filled with immature teens

Ha look at you! Can't even show your true nationality anymore because you know you have something to hide! Even I ain't afraid to show off my flag despite all of the mutt memes constantly thrown at me. Go ahead and use that nice cover but you'll always be a Poo. No matter what.

Maybe you're a Muhammad albiet an immigrant