NIGGERS BTFO

NIGGERS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/baltimore/comments/7n87ln/baltimore_residents_blame_recordhigh_murder_rate/
youtu.be/FxiBRwXtd4k
twitter.com/QueenUneeka/status/454444816823500800
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fuck The Police!

>Wtf, we love the police now

Just

niggers are so retarded

Typical nigger shit. They'll be demanding all the area cops be black next.

Are these responses satire or are these people real?
reddit.com/r/baltimore/comments/7n87ln/baltimore_residents_blame_recordhigh_murder_rate/

They will never learn.

baltimore here
>imagine rhodesia but inverted

It's been scientifically proven that you can't stop a nigger from nigging, so I don't know why people are suddenly expecting them to be anything other than dangerous unpredictable pavement apes

The retards don't deserve to live off of white people. They need to be removed, whatever the methods and whatever the cost.

People always ask why I think that niggers can't be saved no matter what, no MLKs, Malcolms, Garveys, DuBois, etc. This is why. There is absolutely zero personal responsibility. None. They will literally contradict themselves before exercising any self-reflection whatsoever. There's no argument, no data, no statistics that can be used at this point. It's a lost cause for this very reason alone.

democrats are retarded
let them reap what they sow
redpills incoming

Oh boy I can't wait to commute to Baltimore in a few minutes!

I fucking hate it here.

People who deny race realism should be shamed the same way to people who deny the Holocaust

This is why the entire world has a seething hatred of niggers! 90% of the people in the USA hate blacks with a passion and want them sent packing. Blacks are nothing but a disease on humanity. They accomplish nothing and destroy everything while blaming everyone else. They are even to stupid to be good pawns of the Jews which is funny, but also a true testament of their utter retardation.

Its hard to believe that a decade ago I wasn't racist in the slightest. I thought blacks were just people too. And then the real world hits you square in the face the moment you are around these subhumans. Each and every day these creatures somehow make people hate them more and more. Its sad where your at the point that even the sight of a groid makes you grimmace in revolt.

THIS IS NOW A NIGGER HATE THREAD!!!!

Lack of foresight and ability to connect concepts in their head, especially with regards to the future.

They want the police gone at THIS moment because it suits them NOW, but cannot comprehend what that means TOMORROW.

(Yes, yes, #notall, bellcurves and all that)

Reminder - Baltimore was a fashionable, upper class white utopia in the 1940s.

Yes they do need to be shamed, just like people who believe in the holocaust

have fun. wolfe already looks like its getting shutdown.

nice white city. inject color. white people move out. repeat. urban spawl

How do you think that would go?

I haven't dumped my Kangs in a while.
All done.

And just like everything else, niggers ruined it. I ask you honestly brothers of pol, is it possible to hate niggers more than the majority of people in the world do right now??

what the fuck. why do you have these videos???

Scientific Purposes

Why is this nigger still flapping his lips after his skin is melted off and his skull is caved in

People wouldn't know what goes on in a regular afternoon in Africa otherwise.

>(during intercourse)
You can't make this shit up.

What's the story behind them?

Remember fellow white people, we are ALL Africans

I noticed BLM haven't been as disruptive the last few months. Is it because they achieved their goal of less police or because they're trying to earn back some goodwill from the community at large?

Lurk more newfag. Another month on this board and you will be playing those videos at home before you go to sleep and laugh while your doing it. Your eyes are about to get opened to race realism and what blacks are truly like. Enjoy the ride.

Jesus that's a bad one... Imagine the searing pain....

Street justice to maintain enlightenment

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

it's because money got diverted to the next "arab spring" in iran after they tried and failed to do shit in america with antifa and BLM

He told someone in the hood he was jewish.

good boys who dindu nuffin

lynchings are how Africans deal with their criminals

They'd likely get it in lefty cities desu.

He probably saved them all from the thread yesterday

>circumcision
>not even once

I been saying Police need to just avoid or turn the other cheek in the hood. It's not worth risking you career and pension over enforcing the law. Let the apes kill each other, nature tends to sort this shit out.

It's how the law works in Africa. This is the stuff nat geo never shows.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes?

That causes cities to become wastelands like Detroit, it ends up sucking out the economic potential of these cities. The problem starts to leak out of the hood

>reddit
How undignified.

We really need a brave police chief or spokesperson to give a press conference and say:

>> what the he'll do you want from us? We kept your streets and neighborhoods as safe as possible for years. It wasn't easy, but we did our best under the circumstances and what did we get in return? You cried racism and oppression at the top of your lungs and protested every little move we made. So what did we do? We gave you what you wanted. We backed off. Seemed alright for awhile didn't It? Seemed like things were looking up? Until the thugs you so willingly protested on behalf of figured out we weren't around as much. Until they figured out they could do anything they wanted with the lack if our presnece. So ya know what? You can all go to hell. You asked for this. Solve your own God damn problems.

Slams mic down .mutters to fellow cop trying to calm him down.

>> I tried, I tried man.

Before walking off he turns around and throws his badge right in the floor.

That's what we need. A show of utter justified contempt at these animals

They're real, the top comment is about how they need to persecute gun violence, but they don't realize the gun charges get dropped in the plea deals so the nogs get the short term sentences this morons want. If you actually locked them up for 20 for using a gun the shit you'd hear from the same people would be just as ridiculous.

And? There is no saving Detroit and Baltimore til it's cleansed of niggers.

If the cost is cities literal 3rf world shithole then that's the price we need to pay.

Black Lives Matter
Nigger Lives Do Not

These days I am laughing with disgust. It's both the worst thing I have ever seen, and the funniest... Bunch of niggers burning other niggers and beating them with cinder blocks... But we are all equal... Riiiiiiiight

>If folks really wanted to stop gun violence, they'd support actually charging people who were found using guns to commit violence

So can we finally stop being called racist for locking up blacks then?

I'm pretty sure that was made up

pretty sure they got a nigger in charge of the police. so it aint gonna happen.

>"Why is this nigger still flapping his lips after his skin is melted off and his skull is caved in"
>Implying niggers use their brains.
Pfpfpff good one lol

I love that meme. Ima have to hijack it my man.

this is the current sheriff of Baltimore. John Anderson. not to be confused with Yes frontman Jon Anderson

They raped and killed some kids so people killed them.

I gotta give it to you. Your 'killing it' this thread XD

Here is an example of advanced African medicine. youtu.be/FxiBRwXtd4k
>"if you spread de coconut tree juice around de house, not even a bomb can touch you"

we have evolved to a higher being

Is ... this real?

I hate to actually agree with you. I also think they play this shit by the seasons.

Is he some kind of criminal? There's got to be some reason behind this.

"everybody say CHEESE!"

Seriously just stop with the bullshit already. Just let the niggers die. Is the rest of the human race seriously expected to babysit these fucking retarded monkeys for the rest of time. Take out all police and aid. They will die off in a few years

Yes

twitter.com/QueenUneeka/status/454444816823500800

I didnt think cirque du soleil hired niggers.

Shit

black "people" are garbage

one good thing about this country is that their are no niggers. of course there are too many goddman Filipinos!

Normally it is "witchcraft" or a similar charge

same here

>circumstances leading to the attack by other crocodiles could not be explained

Is he ok?

>what do we want?
>JUSTICE
>when do we want it?
>On mon/wed/fri fuck the police with last names starting A-M
>on tues/thurs/sat fuck the police with last names starting N-Z

One and the same senpai. No difference. Believe that based black man BS if you want, but it will get you killed, raped, or robbed.

We all were microorganisms.

In most African countries, if homosexuals are caught performing sodomy, they are usually tortured to death like in the many videos ITT, but because they know they're not supposed to, they do it all the time and that's why there so many of these videos.

>Wrong pic*

Cheeeeeeeeeese!

what the hell am I looking at. Are they trying to tire burn them? Is this some kind of ritual?

H A N G A L L N I G G E R S

Is this tire heaven or where do our used tires go when we're done with them?

Garvey was shut down by Jews though. Not that they wouldn't still have been niggers, but they would have been niggers in Africa instead of here.

It's called necklacing, it's common enough to have a name. And they do it to anyone that steals or they believe is a witch, seriously.