Germany is progressive. What about your country?

Germany is progressive. What about your country?

We've had a 3rd gender for centuries, we just socially outcast them

we're bigots

Birth registry? So before the kid is even old enouh to see out his eyes the parents get to decide he’s an attack helicopter?

Men have dicks and balls, women have pussies and nice boobs. What does the third gender have? If nothing different then they're either men or women.

Yeeeee boi, I will play in my Mosque and learn to hate German culture, I'm the goatfucker

if 'progressive' means retarded.. then yes, you are moving in the right direction.

Fuck off with this bullshit.

You are born a BOY or a GIRL (google chromosomes)
During your lifetime, if you have balls/ a spine/ discipline/ wotk ethic etc etc, you can become a MAN or WOMAN.

Everything else, is roleplay. keep it to yourself and in the bedroom you swine.

It's only for RL hermaphrodites, no imaginary gender.

Hemaphrodites i hope. Anythin else as 3. Gender at birth would be retarded.

I hate my country these days
it used to be great, and now it is full of shitheads, as if they lobotomized everyone after 45

thanks america.

>germans all register as xers
>new gernans from Africa register as male and female
>few generations later, no more non-black germans
Well, maybe that will fix Germany.

This. It's a genetical condition and no imaginary bullshit

Wait and see

Ah yes, again the German politicians take care of the most important questions in our nation. Danke, Mama!

Its almost like contact with diversity does something. WOW

nah we just hate everyone

We have an ID number system that assigns every person a unique number at birth based on their birth date and place.
A male born in the 19th century has a number that starts with 1, the female starts with 2.
20th century male starts with 3, the female starts with 4. 21st century male 5, female 6.
Now I seriously doubt we're gonna waste the number 7 on someone who doesn't know whats going on between his legs and fuck up the entire system.

i hope it stays like that. if that trans-bullshit becomes law i am moving away to poland or maybe some islamic country

Come on now. How many hermaphrodites do actually exist? I don't have actual numbers but my gut feeling tells me that it's a laughably small numbers, probably even below 0.01%. It seems that we are paying way too much attention to minorities. I wouldn't even categorize herms as a minority , maybe nanority.

>The playground follows a bazaar theme
that's false. It's themed after Alibaba and the 40 thieves. Same as the kindergarten the playground belongs to.
Kindergartens often have some fairy tale theme these days

already accepting your fate I see
pay jizya

Why are they allowing this bullshit. Intersex is not a gender. Thats like saying being born with 6 fingers is a different gender. Why do so many ignore science when it comes to this issue.

>local debt expert weighs in on the discussion

But "hermaphrodite" isn't a gender. Its a physical abnormality.

I assume you're the jizya collector

No one wants to move to Greece, and they actually might end improving it on accident.

Good to see that there are actually more people opposed to diversity than supportive in Germany, but it doesn't seem to be improving the policy.

>flag
hello mr. Most Cucked Country in the World

I mean, there are a few rare situations where it's actually more like 'ehhh, not entirely sure what they've got down there'. Many families usually commit to one gender that they feel it most closely matches, and then mutilate it to look like either a dick or vagina. Usually fucks up the kids identity and sexuality long term though. So yea, I'm not opposed to an 'ambiguous' option for those rare cases, but anything else is retarded.

the average Greek has no debt
are you someones diaspora you shitskin?

probably the albanian immigrant in america
strong inferiority complex

Bretty elegant solution desu, famalam

58%, the 'le 56%' portion + the 2% Jews. I went to the mall yesterday, a high end mall that still actually gets business, and about maybe 5% of everyone there was white, and about half of the few whites there were race mixers.

Also, Greeks are essentially Christian Orthodox Turks at this point. Even spics contribute more than Greeks do, though they are more violent unfortunately.

does that mean
>boy
>girl
>boy/girl

diaspora shitskin confirmed

>all this damage control
amusing :)

it's for Intersex people, i.e. an actual genetic condition

it's boy/girl then

that's not a gender though
a new gender would be a dick with a vagina instead of a urethra

Jack shit are we progressive. Most people when knowing you will not judge them make fucking germanistan jokes and hate the roaches more then anything. The fucking media is oh so progressive.

Nah it is for hermaphrodite birth defects but in the future it could be used to install bullshit like attack helicopters. There were already opinion pieces trying to spin it into that direction.

Honestly, people lie in polls here, that is why Trump won when the polls said Hillary will

No, I'm just a white guy who lives in a city filled with shitskins, including Greeks. Known both them and roaches and both are equally dishonest and unreliable.

Yeah, go check the polls for Michigan, it said he was polling at 33%

thats actually quite cool

no you arent
you are just a manipulative subhuman that is jealous of Greeks

No, I'm just a white guy who lives in a city filled with shitskins, including Greeks. Known both them and roaches and both are equally dishonest and unreliable.

>existence
you sure about that? :^)

1/4000 (0.0025%). And that figure includes all 13 known causes ambiguous genitalia, each with specific treatment and considerations. Rare is an understatement.

Honestly, I find le 56% memes funny except when they're in malice

I think you can have it changed here, but you still need to pick from male or female..

you are a manipulative diaspora shitskin
obviously not a white american

>claims not to get buttblasted
>gets buttblasted

whatever Hans.

get fucked cunt

i didnt claim that you manipulative shitskin

Someone is a little butthurt this morning

So you admit your buttblasted?

kek

This is how it should be done.

i thought you were the shitskin from before
i dont pay attention to ids

oh, lol, ok

There is literally nothing wrong with a thrid option.
Reasons:

there are people who are atually not XY or XX.
These people are called Intersexuals . They range from people who have onlyone Y chromosome to people with 3 X chromosomes.

These things are actualmedical issues with your gender not the american way of transgenderism where every week there is something new like generfluid or genderclows

this post is good

If this is being used solely to identify and exterminate those who would use the third option for this spawn, I'm ok with it.

We are almost there, probably 4 years delayed now that sub 90 IQ people learned how to vote in the last election

>Spain

Kek

There are around 160k people in Germany that are hermaphrodites. Thats 0,2% of the population
And nobody acres about the number these people have the same rights as every other human in germany.
The words of the Bundesverfassungsgericht based on the Grundgesetz cant be taken ligt for the sole reason of:
>There isnt a high enough number of them

Thats wrong. Here in spain we hate diversity

It's the cucktalonians m8
I know rest of spain has the med mindset intact
most of it at least