How do you think the world would look like if Hitler's quasi dream came true...

How do you think the world would look like if Hitler's quasi dream came true? Either that Europe was converted to Islam instead of Christianity or that Charles the Hammer just took a day off at the battle of Tours? His dream of they riding in and due to them being arabs and thus inferior they wouldn't survive the European weather and that way he thought that the Islamized Germanics would birth an empire.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like the planet Krieg from WH40k

I think you're an idiot and that Tours is a meme. There is nothing that happened at Tours that didn't happen at Tolouse in 721; and the former was the far bigger battle.

Europeans would just slowly secularize over time. Doesn't matter what religion. With rising living standards religion's slowly dying out.

Cool.

The battle of Toulouse was bigger than Tours? Really?

Daily reminder that ironic shitposting is still shitposting

no

Islamized Germany will become true very soon.

t.

But it's regarding Islamized Germans

it's not dying. It's declining.

on the otherhand, Christianity has a bunch of nonsense that contradicts...logic and reason. whereas Religions like Buddhism, Islam, and Judaism don't really cling to pagan philosophies, like a deity walking the earth as a human, making it less likely for people of those religions to shun religion.

also, European Christianity was one of the worst systems of religion in human history that isn't pagan. So Europeans look back and see how the Church did all these stupid shit, but most other peoples don't look back and see their religion doing the same thing.

>whereas Religions like Buddhism, Islam, and Judaism don't really cling to pagan philosophies, like a deity walking the earth as a human
You're right, they only have stuff like a blind guy tearing down the temple's columns with his bare hands or the prophet riding to heaven on a winged donkey while his head was on fire. Or the guy who meditated for like 11 years straight and cut off his eye lids when he fell asleep.

At the very least, the probably lying contemporary chroniclers give bigger numbers than the probably lying contemporary chroniclers give for Tours. And it makes a good deal of sense too, given how the Umayyad force at Tours was leaving unsecured hostile territory behind it, meaning any sort of regular supply would be almost impossible, as well as limiting the scope for real conquest and holding whatever they took.

islam believes that jesus was raised from the cross and god replaced him with another guy

This might just be the most retarded post I've seen today. Which is quite the achievement, as I'm also browsing Sup Forums right now

same as except I had Sup Forums open for stuff and things.

>there is shit colored, mongerl filth in the US so that means Germany has no problems

Or maybe non-christians are just stupid and hypocritical?

Christianity isn't even declining, Orthodoxy and "Old Protestantism" are, but Evangelicalism is strongly on the rise, especially Pentecostalism.

They would have kept sending the innocent Jews into the gas chambers until none of them were left.

protestantianity became aetheism

Jews weren't a problem in the muslim world till israel was a thing.

Probably the redditest thing I’ve seen on this site in a while. Gas yourself faggot

That doesn't make any sense, elaborate.

Islamic germany wouldve been a powerhouse. They probably wouldve came up with some protestant type Islam because they are autists. Sounds cash if u ask me.

This meme has gone too far.

christianity is a hypocritical religion, its founded upon judaism yet contradicts half of its points, both religions views on the messiah are totally different.

I never got why arabs hate jews so much since their religions are identical, much more so than they are to Christianity. Every war Israel has had was defensive and their territory is smaller than most US states. I guess because of Palestine? even though Palestinians are treated like garbage from what I know in other muslim countries. Israel's not a threat to the Middle East in the same way something that is completely alien like China will be. The whole conflict is really petty, silly, and doesn't make sense to me.

>innocent
>jews

hm..

fuck off you ignorant shill

in shitskin countries

>converted to Islam instead of Christianity

How about Europeans just stop worshipping desert religions?

>but Evangelicalism is strongly on the rise

Yeah in fucking Africa. Good luck uniting the white race Christians!

Who needs to speculate? Give it a few years and all of Germany will be Islamic

>Europeans
How about they stop worshipping any religion

Because everyone hates Jews

Maybe in the third world but not in Europe

That wasn't his ambition though. He said he admired Islam at a time when the sand niggers weren't being sand niggers. He also said he admired the Shinto religion.

His ambition was to create a new religion based on the ideals of struggle, ancestor veneration and racial consciousness for the Germanic people who would live from the Urals to the British Isles.

White sharia is the ultimate redpill that some of Sup Forums still don't want to swallow

>virgin submissive white wife that will rather die than cheating on you
>white redpilled mannered children
>High test, everyone is manly as hell
>everyone is united no feminism, no racemixing, no liberalism...

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

I think the alternate history for Abrahamism not existing would be interesting, we would have some kind Pagan vs. Buddhism world

Kek of course the mods would move an Islmashill thread here.

Here, read it retard shill en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

let me guess, you're a boomer that shitpost daily without any arguments while your wife is getting the BBC in the background