This anime sucked ass. The people who recommended this genuinely should have known better

This anime sucked ass. The people who recommended this genuinely should have known better.
Also, what the fuck was her problem? They were going out for 10 years and she couldn't throw him a handy or something?

She's shy

There is shy, and then there is 10 years without a kiss bullshit. The latter is unacceptable even for anime/manga standards.

Bakuman would be unironically better if they had dropped the romantic subplot. The rest of the story was good, but somebody should tell Ohba he doesn't know how to write romance and should stop trying to do it.

There is a scene where Mashiro asks Miho if they really have to wait until their dreams come true. Miho starts crying for some reason...

Pretty much this.

The side romantic subplot with the writer and the big titted girl was ok.

It was way too long.

You can count on one hand well written romances in anime. It's a nip thing.

>There is shy, and then there is 10 years without a kiss bullshit. The latter is unacceptable even for anime/manga standards.

Apparently it's perfectly fine if the girl is a tsundere

No tsundere relationship has ever lasted that long.

The romance was one of my favourite things about the anime. I really liked it.
Overall great anime, exciting and cute romance.

But you saw very little of it

I saw all three seasons. The first two in four days, the third dragged out for a few days.

I meant you saw little of the romance. How could you like it so much

>The romance was one of my favourite things about the anime

>anime

kek
read the manga

Just as shitty. The anime is practically a shot for shot adaptation

This show was really sexist

Yeah Japan is a sexist racist shit hole

Except for cutting out an entire story arc.

Which makes anime in general great. Suck a dick.

Funny thing is they would hate you for not being Japanese. All this while you romanticize their culture.

The manga went to shit about halfway through.

>that shitty arc about the guy with the dog
>Nakai suddenly becoming /r9k/ incarnate
>the strawman character who was treated like a villain for coming up with unorthodox ideas for the industry

It'd much better if Miho wasn't the crux of Saiko starting out Manga.

He was a villain because he acted like a dick. But they just needed a random villain because the manga never had any

Get out and kill yourself.

Fuck off racist weeaboo.

>>that shitty arc about the guy with the dog

When was this?

Nakai going that route was hilarious though.

>>the strawman character who was treated like a villain for coming up with unorthodox ideas for the industry

I did dislike how they resolved that plot, it was pure BS that his manga lost popularity and flopped because the story wanted it to.

>but somebody should tell Ohba he doesn't know how to write romance and should stop trying to do it.

He has a hard time writing decent female characters to begin with. He's making strides in Platinum End though.

>When was this?
Don't remember exactly when, but there was some really stupid arc about a kid drawing a manga about his dog and running away from home because his parents didn't like it.

That worked because the characters weren't set an arbitrary limit on their relationship and could actually be a proper couple. Mashiro and Miho could've been okay if they were allowed to actually develop together during the series.

Don't even remember the romance or whatever.
I thought the show was interesting in that the authors of the manga basically selfinserted themselves and showed how frustrating it could be to run a manga/anime.