Sweden hate thread

Sweden hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20051214/2683
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
aei.org/publication/ikeamerica-should-the-us-really-be-more-like-sweden-a-qa-with-economist-tino-sanandaji/
tino.us/2015/12/langtidsutredningen-ett-bombnedslag-i-invandringsdebatten/
9news.com.au/world/2016/03/01/16/08/60-minutes-crew-attacked-in-sweden
rt.com/news/349142-sweden-wristband-sexual-assault/
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/
essecspriss.com/flip/2015/11/03/5895gkj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oooooooohhhhh i hate sweden

I liked Sweden in the 80s

Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh my goodness

>have swedish friend
>He actually refuses to piss standing up

It's really weird.

Good work, OP. I'm starting the Swede folder.
But I actually want to save Sweden. Some Britbong started a good thread earlier about your upcoming general election.

Should Sweden be nuked?

Sorry I dont speak retard

It's okay, I bet many city train stations here are infested with rats too

25% of crime in Sweden was committed by immigrants, and 20% more was committed by children of immigrants.

thelocal.se/20051214/2683

———

Sweden is the rape capital of the West, likely due to immigration.
85% of rapists in Sweden were non-Swedish immigrants.
North African migrants to Sweden are 23 times more likely to rape than native Swedes.
African migrants to Sweden are 16 times more likely to rape than ethnic Swedes.
Iraqi migrants to Sweden are 2000% more likely to rape than native Swedes.

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

———

Immigrants to Sweden make 60% of what native Swedes earn, and this number has barely changed in 25 years.
Sweden is the least successful nation at integrating immigrants in the world.

aei.org/publication/ikeamerica-should-the-us-really-be-more-like-sweden-a-qa-with-economist-tino-sanandaji/

———
Immigration to Sweden is a net cost even in the long run.
African and Middle Eastern immigrants to Sweden with university degrees are less literate than Swedes without degrees.
35% of immigrants to Sweden lack sufficient skills in both reading and math.

tino.us/2015/12/langtidsutredningen-ett-bombnedslag-i-invandringsdebatten/

We hav autism.

You're quite right that she is speaking retarded, it says:
"Where you choose to see death and suffering, I see love and glitter."

I'm too tall to piss standing up, only manlets can piss standing up, that is if they can get their cocks over the toilet rim.
I either piss taking a knee or I sit down, but I don't sit down like a fag, I sit down like they statue of the thinker; contemplating life and thinking of gassing all the immigrants.

Nevar 4get

Atheism was a mistake.

I'm 192cm and so is my friend

Wait, why do you hate your own country?

9news.com.au/world/2016/03/01/16/08/60-minutes-crew-attacked-in-sweden

Good for you, I'm 190 and my friend is 195

No seriously, why do you hate your own country?

Tbh a lot of Swedish cities are shitholes and there is a lot to make fun of Sweden for, but a lot of the SWEDEN YES stuff posted here is either full on fake news or half true at best. Russian shills are working hard on this.

There is enough crazy shit to pin on Sweden, but there is no need to lie.

Better question, why don't you leaf?

That's not autism.
That's example of working brainwashing.

Because a tabernacle doesn't take away the fact that this country has an amazing landscape, beautiful cities (not like you, where any city with 4 or more digits in the population is 90% non-white), polite and friendly people, and great work opportunities. This is the country I was born in, I'm not happy to see it suffer, and anyone who takes pride in shitting on their own country (like you) is a soyboy effeminate cuck and a walking doormat.

Back to your shithole you go, 48%.

This, OP is a Russian alcoholic nigger agent

What bumfuck outskirts of a fjord do you live in to not understand that the situation is actually far worse and the swedish (and norwegian) media don't show even half the truth?

I'm a diaspora and I can see you and Svenne being fucked over on a daily basis and it makes me sad how you just take it and never fight back/fight the white migrants while giving gibs to somali shitstains.

That's from Finland tho.

>the sofa doesn't work anymore
Enraging

A lot of these I can believe. This one? No.

Hate? Why would you hate them? They are brainwashed into hating themselves enough.
I pity them. It's just sad. Those Sweden memes are not even funny anymore, what's happening in Sweden is absolutely incredible in the worst sense of that word.

He can't tell the difference since he's Russian

that's from Finland lol proxyfag

So refugees are taking child brides in Finland?

SWEDEN YES!

Damn Russian hackers and their fake news!

rt.com/news/349142-sweden-wristband-sexual-assault/

Translation for people who don't read Arabic?

Definition of fake news

Yeah I was about to say it sounds like satire
>from his prison cell in Malmo
>70% of men are happy with the move
Amerimutt took it overboard looks like.

>"Where you choose to see death and suffering, I see love and glitter."

Swedish are exceptional at being wilfully ignorant. I hope they see rainbows and unicorns when they're held down and violently gang raped by a parade of filthy, screaming Muslims.

Why do you hate people like Putin or Melania. They are funny pidor brate.

where you choose to see death and missery, i choose to see love and glitter

Just like everywhere they go?

Doubtful, it happened here in the sense it cannot be used when considering assets and alimony.

American family court system is easily yuro tier cucked.

Dey told me binland was based tho, and it refused refugees, let alone let them fuck around in the borders.

Fin dude how is Turkku ? Much niggerions there ?

what does tweet in op say?

lol, sweden is literally the most shitslam-friendly country in the world and shitslims still hate it and curse it and rape it into oblivion. but swedecucks will never learn

If you raise a kid to cuddle with foreign strangers you should be sent to space and ejected there.

He actually looks civilised and well integrated.

Too bad that we have sweden as our western neighbour.
Sweden is using EU's freedom of movement to invade Finland aswell.
The good thing is that those who came from Sweden are now going back.

>Where you choose to see death and misery I see love and glitter

actually this statement practically finished her political "career"

hahahaha

You mean Åbo.
That place is full of Fenno-Svärge faggots.

I've started to hate swedes. Not only are they ruining their own country, they are also ruining their neighbors in the process as well. It truly is some kind of mass psychosis.

Well I mean that doesn't excuse degeneracy though.
They can get in because of the freedom of movement, yeah okay sure, but when they're in you control what they do

>T.Kassamedarbeider Narvesen/Deli De Luca
Go back to Sweden and kick out the filth.

Well she's not wrong, maybe you should step outside once in a while. Throw away all the pizza boxes and all that.

>Russian shills

Hillary lost the elections,it's over!

Nobody is forcing you to take in migrants lol

>Literally a crypto Russian

YES!

Will be making fall there around June - something to be concerned with? Should I bring my polish anti nigger equipment?

Well here's a fact; Did you know that in Sweden, Pick up trucks are banned?

Yep you heard it. Apparently pick up trucks are Toxic Road Masculinity and Roadsplaining.
>they're toxic in terms of pollution
>they're pretty much driven by men
>they take up too much space
>it can make female drivers less comfy on the road if one is is presence
This is why pretty much everyone in Sweden drives a tiny city SmartCar or pic related?

They also have a policy where they're trying to encourage men to walk and stay off the road since men are worse drivers and are dangerous in the road. Especially with all these truck attacks around Sweden that are done by males.

Sweden also has gender equal road cleaning
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/
essecspriss.com/flip/2015/11/03/5895gkj

Guys, it's getting really bad over here. Every day there are new reports of gang rapes, shootings, and bombings.

First is freedom of speech tho.
Second is fake news.

Fiks landet ditt, bög.

>Breitbart

How are you affected? Seems pretty peaceful unless you live directly in Malmö. Which is just a very small part of Sweden.

I have this friend - works at one of your Unis - and from about 6 months she is getting more and more friendly with me. Just my charm or she wants to get away from niggers ?

fucking kek

You can tell me.
You have more muslims than we do and im pretty sure that they are doing the same shit over there.

>Gender equal road cleaning
God, what a cluster fuck that shit was. We were laughing our asses off here, while Stockholm stood still.
Poor Sven. When will you fix your shitty country?

We don't hate it. But something must be sacrificed in order to wake up rest of the west.

This.
As if you would have to present valid cause for a divorce in Sweden. If you want out, you get out. Period.

>t.naver

Wasn't this girl run over by a refugee in Stockholm with 7 other guys last year?

We're on 7th place out of 137 global economies.