Why is Miyuki so perfect?

Why is Miyuki so perfect?

>Why is Miyuki so shitty?
Ftfy

Because she's a horribly written mary sue, just like her brother.

The best

Because she is created for a God, and she knows it, accepts it with her very being.

I would love to see you write your own novel, see if it can sell as good as Mahouka.

Only the best for onii-sama.

She is the most loyal imouto and partner you could ever wish for.

Looks very much alike

She was literally genetically engineered to be perfect.

Incest fags just ruined anime industry like shit characters like tatsuya and arata

>he doesnt like incest .

As someone who watched the anime only, nothing made any fucking sense.

Ultra plebs detected.

Two words: custom-made vagina.

What wrong with liking your siblings?

When will Erika NTR Mari?

After I NTR Shu

I\m surprised this show even got a movie. The sales for it were probably above average, but I doubt it was sales that Aniplex was expecting for it after all the hype and advertisement they put out for this show.

the LN is fairly popular, not sure if it's a good LN though.

I don't know about perfect. She has her faults.
But I do like her character very much.

All it needed was cute girls

I remember watching a fair bit of this, and what I really liked that was not all girls wanted the MC dick. There were a lot of side pairings that were great.

I want to fuck Mizuki

Too big

Even better. Azusa is fine too.

Best

>has one aniki dead and the other taken away
Being Erika is suffering

Im so done with this game. The base 7* of each character got powercreeped so hard. A Special 6* can pass them so easily.

The skills of many of the newer URs are getting shittier too. Kyousuke onii-sama is one of the best cards all around for me.

This was my set up before I stopped playing

Miyuki's genetically customized _______

I want to material burst inside Miyuki.

This.

That would kill her, why

>not wanting to kill Miyuki so onii-sama hunts you down and rapes your boypussy

Dont worry user youll understand once you graduate from highschool

will we ever get another season?

Yeah? And?

Maybe after the movie

Because like any perfect imouto,she wants her Onii-sama

Too perfect of a yamato nadeshiko is her downfall.

I wish I had an oneesan voiced by Mami-chan and an imouto voiced by Hayamin.

It's the himecut.

She is not a perfect yamato nadeshiko though. She behaves like that because of her upbringing and wanting to portray a good image of herself to Tatsuya. I would say she is mentally messed up character who circumstances lead her to be attracted to Tatsuya because of how messed regarding everything around them is. The problem I have with the author is that doesn't do anything with this.

At least you got URs. I played all steps and more of the first Erika and Lina URs and got jewed. Since then I sometimes play the first step only of each UR.
My set up for the current event.

Or she is made to be onii-sama's wife so he doesn't go power crazy with his wacky magic

Get in line.

Christ, I just want to bathe Miyuki in the sun with no sunblock

Ignition release in the West when?

>Why is Miyuki so perfect?
But she is not Mayumi.

The feels when this is as close as the devil-charmer can get.

>lost 2016 best LZ card to mayumi and shizuku
>lost the LZ Beauty poll to mayumi
>lost the LZ cute poll to shizuku, honoka, mayumi and two game-only characters
>lost the movie/anime poll for the seiryu to attend event by mayumi, mari and shizuku
>only got 172 presses on her 'sasuga oni-sama' button the whole month it was on.

Shes not even best in her own series.

I doubt Dengeki cares that much such they still continue to use her to promote the series overall alongside by Tatsuya. They even made some AI project for Tatsuya and Miyuki which is supposed to be checked out around the time the movie starts if I remember correctly.

There is a certain irony in this conversation. Kyosuke and Tatsuya shared the same VA.

Here is the problem, when you say Mahouka, you think of Tatsuya and/or Miyuki. Doesn't matter how other fans finds her, Miyuki with Tatsuya is the synonym of the series.

>hime-cut
Nothing more needs to be said

See you've finally figured it out. Mahouka is actually the true ending of Oreimo and the real best girl wins.

What's wrong with Mayumi?

I generally hate when there's that weird tension between siblings like this one, but doesn't proceed to next level.

How does anyone like this shit? We all know the sister is going to fucking win because incest so what the point in watching. You might as well just wait for the very last episode.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Well, finding out who Onii-sama (PBUH) ends up with isn't really the point of the show.

The MC is almost always advertised with the sister so it's obvious that's where this is headed. Why even bother having other girls like the MC? Epeshily since no one seems to even care about them anyway. All anyone cares about is "Will the siblings fuck," not "Who would be the best match for MC."

It's a harem show that already has a winner from day one. It's fucking retarded.

Females don't exist solely for Onii-sama (PBUH) to fuck only because he doesn't want to.

What's wrong with having cute female side characters?

>Epeshily
How does one fuck up like this?

Mahouka is mainly Tatsuya facing numerous problems as he tries to revolutionize society. Everything else is just extra fluff.

I wish I get to bang my hot not-imouto too on way to a revolution

Tatsuya main goal is to make sure magicians aren't just solely treated as well. Protecting Miyuki is part of that , but it has nothing to do with him screwing her.

and? still wont change the fact she's not best girl in her own series.

They have to use her to promote the series since they have no choice since the story revolves around her. It series advertisement 101 but Even when she's crammed into everyone face, she loses to side line characters.

As long as her merch sells I doubt they care much.

and if it sells less compared to the others? doubt we'll know since the dont bother for whatever reason.

LZ is as much as we can hope besides the odd pic from other mangaka like this one.

Nothing, aside from this being as close as they'll end up. author is such as tease only to be all "Psych!"

People with good taste agree, Miyuki is the best.

Miracle of the universe.

How does it feel that Onii-sama will never love you

Genetically engineered to bear the children of the most perfect and powerful being in history.

I want more batman onii-sama.

>what the point in watching.
Magi-tech bs and of course Sasuga Onii-sama moments, romance and Sup Forums are just condiments.

Thanks to her seiyuu.