Why would Sup Forums be against Trump invading/bombing Iran if it guarantees Israel's (which is our closest ally in the...

Why would Sup Forums be against Trump invading/bombing Iran if it guarantees Israel's (which is our closest ally in the region) safety.

Iran has literally stated that it wants to wipe Israel off the map.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzSjPDaSNMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get the fuck off this board you fucking kike shill. How many times are you gonna make this thread?

Turkey and Iran are the closest allies in the Middle East, in a neutral way.

Also wants to wipe Isreal off the map

why are jews so ugly? Nobody ever seems to mention that.

Check out this. (My older thread)

There's no Aryan blond hair and blue eyes is Semitic genetics.
Jews present blond women as jews for propaganda.
Jews are hideous black haired swarthy genetic sewage

Euros probably don't want to deal with more refugees. They'd actually be forced (genocide) to do some shit or the war would come to them. They don't want to look like the guys. I'm okay with that.

persians are the only cousin europe has fuck the jews

Sage goes in options lads

Most have inbred poor eyesight requiring them to wear glasses.
Weak deformed bodies unsuitable for even light labor
Mental illness rampant within its inbred incestuous communities

>closest ally
Stopped reading right there

this

Except this part
>and it's not the jews who commit terrorist attacks and act like savages in Europe
wich is stupid, obviously we don't hate jews for this, the comment is kinda right.

Still most of the jews (((conspiracies))) are not stupid, too much (((coincidences))).

Refugees are te coughing
Israel and Jewish insistence on suicidal multiculturalism for whites
Is the cancer

Obama and merkel are not jews. Well maybe merkel have some jewish blood actually.

da jewz are bad because white people literally allow da jewz to dominate them

that's sooooo mean of the jews. did u know that all jews think that all non-jews are bad? what a shitty mindset, totally irrational generalization! all jews think this way. sickening. i am morally appalled at jews and their behavior.

We also know from things like Operation Susannah and the attempt to sink the USS Liberty that Israel also has already attacked US targets in the past.
Generally I’ld say Israeli murders and terrors fit in two motive categories: either Israel committed state sponsored murders to get rid of anactual or perceived enemy like Khaled Mashal or Imad Mughniyah or someone deemed otherwise harmful to Israeli interests like Folke Bernadotte, or Israel committed acts of terror and murder with the intention of blaming the crime on someone else, ie perpetraiting “false flag operations”, like it was the case with attacking Iraqi jews or Operation Susannah. One regular motivation for Israeli false flag ops was to enlist the US in fighting Israel’s real or perceived enemies, ie starting US-led wars of aggression in the service of Israel. AIPAC/WINEP operatives publicly talk about using such “options” in the service of starting wars Israel wanted to get started:
youtube.com/watch?v=TzSjPDaSNMQ
A typical Israeli method to ensure false blame was faking signal intelligence. Victor Ostrovsky wrote about how the Mossad did falsely blame Libya of terror in his time with radio signal boxes placed by the Mossad in Libya for that purpose. In the case of the Ghouta chemical false flag terror attack, Israel simply provided the US with faked signal intelligence, essentially saying to Obama: now you must go to war, because we proved hereby that Syria crossed your chemical red lines.
So, now comes the funny thing. Despite this whole record of serial Israeli murder, terror and false flag terror targeting likewise enemies
John Kennedy made this strongly worded request to the new Israeli prime minister in July 1963 to allow inspections of Dimona’s nuclear facility. Four months later he was assasinated. No other president since JFK has even broached this subject. Israel is a rogue state, a member of the UN, yet continues to deny access to its facilities

Kill yourself, faggot

Because Sup Forums hates Jews more than sand niggas

>6threads on this topic
>Jidf out in full force

Fuck Israel, fuck the whole region, I hope Israel gets obliterated, I hope the rest of the browns slaughter each other, nobody likes you, nobody feels a connection to Israel, we don't care, your average American couldn't care less about a country of sniveling shekl snorters losing their occupied land o retarded sand niggers. Israel is a drain on our tax money, so much money wasted on propping up retards in the desert

this. sage

I couldn't care less about Iran/Persians but I definitely want isreal and all jews to be wiped from the earth.
So, I guess I'm against invading Iran.
Here's hoping all kikes get murdered in the most painful way possible and then burn in Hell for all time.

It's mostly the nose taking up half their face.

>i-i-israel jews are different than g-g-globalist jews
>that's right, goy
>you have to choose between two jews
Israel is the reason why middle-east is so fucked. Muzzies fighting each other is the best defense for Israel. Classic D&C.
Destabilized middle-east serves both jews and the rest of us are the ones who pays for it.
If you shill for the jew no matter for what reasons you're a traitor. Jew and shabbos goy share the same oven.

Plenty of jews with blonde hair tho

He's been making these 1 post by this ID threads forever. Shocked that people still fall for it.

so what can be done? We obviously know Israel is evil. How do we educate the rest of the world to free them from their prisons?