Why do Slavs (The real ones, Russians, Belorussians and Poles) look so bad/weird. I can't stand watching male slav...

Why do Slavs (The real ones, Russians, Belorussians and Poles) look so bad/weird. I can't stand watching male slav, they don't even look much human with their box heads and baby faces

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytPPgMgDb-w
youtube.com/watch?v=jhaTXWEVgHA
youtu.be/l7v8DAbIOx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feminized pedocatholic fears the sight of the real man, color me surprised

I like the Slavs. They keep it real.

Slavs are real men? Lol they are malnourished and brain damaged. I was in Russia for three months and most of the "men" where pathetic adult boys.

Another funny story is everytime I threw 500 or 1000 rubles on the ground people would go crazy to pick it up... I put 1000 rubles in this "homeless" mans hat and he swiped that money so fast it was like he was an athlete. It's like being in india and throwing coins to the starving children... pathetic. Slavgoys. Better import more churkas because ur devukas need some real men.

Lmao 95% of these pics are taken in trade schools, which are huge memes over here too. Magical places they are indeed.

Slavs are just natural chavs.

>Slavs are real men? Lol they are malnourished and brain damaged. I was in Russia for three months and most of the "men" where pathetic adult boys
That's rich coming from A FUCKING LEAF
Now that you've been to "insert random slav location" you sure know how the whole eastern Europe slav world looks like. Same kind of mentality as my above sentence.

>Another funny story is everytime I threw 500 or 1000 rubles on the ground people would go crazy to pick it up... I put 1000 rubles in this "homeless" mans hat and he swiped that money so fast it was like he was an athlete. It's like being in india and throwing coins to the starving children... pathetic. Slavgoys. Better import more churkas because ur devukas need some real men.
What are you even trying to prove? That you act and think like a nigger?
Poor and miserable people are everywhere in every country, some more than other. Be happy you don't live under communism you pathetic cunt.
Slav out.

>"be a slav, burn en masse"

> you sure know how the whole eastern Europe slav world looks like.

I've been all around the western portion Russia. From Minsk to Moscow to MMGA. so yeah.. I wouldn't go east because people kill you for your shoes.

> Be happy you don't live under communism you pathetic cunt.

because my bloodline and my kinsmens bloodline died enmass to ensure stuff like that never happens, but Russia and other slavic countries gave up and united under the gibsmedat. Speaking of niggers.

Dont ever come to Slavlands again your kind is not welcome here.

>I wouldn't go east because people kill you for your shoes.
lol?

its true, I would kill him for much less than shoes

I am coming again to have sex with your women, when they see a strong genetically healthy man like me they can't resist my charms... I even had an affair with a married woman after I went to her wedding. She neither couldn't resist me. When I go to restaurants women can hear my accent, and when I tell them I am Canadian they are eager to hop on my dick. I have probably gotten at least 3 women pregnant there at a minimum. They crave my good genetics.

I'm a slav

We generally have a weird look to us, this I will not deny. Slavs from the Balkans probably have this the least because they are weird mountain people who never actually interbred too much with the slavs that came to rule over them.

Overall being a slav is okay. For whatever reason we are very good at monotonous labor.

Of course, the dirty slavtards are so animalistic can't resist a (at least somewhat) wealthy westerner.

>lying on the internet

I also have had sex many times with many females of various origins and I also released my sperm into their orifice.
Many have tried to contact me to collect child support but I've also just as you distanced myself from them.
My genes are also very good I am 199 cm tall and my penis is thick and long.

>I'm a slav
>
>We generally have a weird look to us, this I will not deny.
AKA
I am retarded Amerimutt that doesnt understand shit about what it means to be Slav. The word itself literally says what the connection between Slavs is. We dont call ourselves "people of word" and Germans "Mute people" for nothing you nigger mutt.

That's the benefit of Russia, there are no connections for dem cykas to actually get any munny from me.. Dumb slav cunts are the easiest cumdumpsters on the bloody earth. You mad little praha boyo? I've been to Czech too and the women are bloody easy too. Practically any girl will suck your dick if you simply approach her, if not throw a few koruna and she will be on you like flies to shit.

this is one species hugging

Communism happened

>tfw obese
>tfw rarely move from chair/computer
>tfw got up one time then out of curiosity did a perfect squat(heels touching floor) on the first try
>tfw thought it was just a meme
Not even 5 centuries of turkish rape can wipe out slav genes.

You're literally sharing the worst pics of some bydło that are around 10-15 years old. In april I've met a french couple at the bar and they said poles are the most good looking people in europe. That both males and females are sexy. Needless to say after a while the guy wanted me to fuck his gf but I've chickened out.

ur gay

and yes, she was hot. he looked like h3h3.

Bad food, hard life

There are plenty of attractive Slavs though

>t. Guy that got cucked by a Slav

Fetal alcohol syndrome

she is being fucked by bbc now., good for her.

Try to survive here at first and u will see.

Essentially the Slav is a crude sketch of a European man, almost human in certain regards. At a glance his pasty skin may give one the impression that he is indeed a White Man, albeit a rather sickly one. However closer inspection of his facial features and physical traits, and analysis of his character betrays all manner genetic corruption owing to millennia of Asiatic conquest and subjugation.

This, Slavs are the original mutts

Always a Brit. Have you cunts seen the state of your society? Even Polish bydło don’t want to live there.

funny because the next day when I've met them they came with a brazilian guy hue

Quiet mutt, who said you could talk to your betters.

Because slavic women don' t care so much about looks. It' s more important to them that the man is tall, strong, mature and able to support a family.

It's okay to be gay, my europian sheet.

To put things in perspective I see the same on your side.

Americans (nominally white ones): they are a strange people, very oddly proportioned. It's like their legs and torsoes aren't symmetrical at all. Their legs are also strange. Stumpy? Maybe that's the word. They also have no concept of personal space and they WILL swarm around you and go behind your back.

Brits: very ugly, fat, and a gigantic nuisance to every creature around them. They embody the worst of italian faggotry with baseless arrogance. The general croatian response is to pretend they don't exist.

Blacks (from everywhere): Unimpressive and clearly inferior. I'm amazed that the BBC thing is a thing or that they're perceived as masculine. They are essentially little kids in adult bodies. They seem to respond to threats and an angry glance with extreme submission.

East Asians: a curious lot, but utterly harmless, well behaved and rather entranced by what they see. Sporadic encounters involving communication result in mangled but understandable English. A polite people. Never heard of them getting into trouble or anyone having problems with them.

Italians: a maritime gypsy. If you throw one into the sea the gulls will avoid the bay for a week. Greasy. Swarthy.

Germans: the true Chosen People. They are gods.

You got memed. Russians/Belorussians looks typically european

I doubt you’re that cheeky when a paki asks for your daughter.

I’m Aussie on holiday you silly subhuman. In first world countries we can afford to fly across the world

Literally anyone can afford that. Just don’t spend too much time in the sky because there are a lot of boats heading your way, both towards the land of the rising mosques and China v2.

if you were a mongoloid rape baby whose mother drank and smoked throughout the pregnancy, you wouldn't look so good either.

Solid, scholarly post.

Won’t be long before Eurocrats force a swarm of niggers on you

Sure, sweetie.

With jews you loose cutie patootie

Read some history of first half of 20th century. Best Slavic men were killed in wars, purged by commies or migrated.

There is like 12 of them in Poland and the EU ones can suck our dicks. Would’t be surprised if they did it voluntarily. Fucking cucks.

Try not to associate with them, user.

not enough blood in the vodka veins

> mother drank and smoked throughout the pregnancy
My mother in addition end up beaten before birth which caused me nice little encephalopathy.

Thanks to pappy hitler you’re light on kikes

I pay Ryanair 20 quid to vacation to your homeland and impregnate your women.

They smell like shit too. ugly subhumans.

oh so you are a chink

Not a noodle nigger because I’m not from a city

holy shit,an aboriginal

slavs always were and always will be White Niggers.

Eh, Slavs can be pretty ugly but it's probably mostly because they have been victims of many famines in recent history, as well as lots of wars + alcoholism. Swedish men+women are always voted the most desirable/attractive Europeans but where the fuck did that get us? Nowhere. We're cucked to death now while ugly Slavs will survive.

looks like normal 3years high school here. Not like 4years are any better though
so we're not real slavs?

We’re not all ugly Sven.

Balkan slavs are subslavs.
And slavs are subwhite.

>subslavs
and what is that

>while ugly Slavs will survive.
youtube.com/watch?v=ytPPgMgDb-w
We are on the same boat.

WHITE MAN NEVA BEEN TO THA DREAM TIME

Women will fuck an ugly guy if he is a violent man. Russians will fuck your shit up. I bet I could find a 5ft5 Russian guy who will get your girl to suck his dick within 15 minutes after upper-cutting you from a squatting position.

there are some mayor differences. Those people are native to parts of russia and those who are not do not have russian citizenship and are only workers. Also I don't see many russians calling for open borders and inviting more of them in.

I hate slavs so goddamn much

Inbreeding, heavy vodka consumption, and Mongol rape genes will do that to a person. The thought of Slavs being the only """"whites""" left in 100 years, is incredibly depressing to me.

>1 post by this ID
>Memeflag

>Those people are native to parts of russia and those who are not do not have russian citizenship and are only workers.
They are but it does not interfere to rob and kill. They are still muslims even after 80 years of soviet atheism. Almost every year we got new terrakt or even more from these people. Another explosion in St.Peretsburg literaly week ago for example.
>Also I don't see many russians calling for open borders and inviting more of them in.
Boarders were open since 90s. Why would they? Russian nationalist btw were literally wiped out like 10 years ago.

That's right, we are ugly and stupid. Don't ever come here.

I have a Slav face, a lot of random people have asked me if I'm Russian or Polish. I'm not Slavic at all though.

I have to say after they know Im not one of them they become a lot colder

>Another explosion in St.Peretsburg literaly week ago for example.
FSB caught him and he was a russian not even muslim. From some retarded sect.

*one race

Why do their women look like such complete and utter qts by comparison(and in general) is the real question

>he still believes FSB lies

>lies psyop deedlee-doo
There is a video with this guy on youtube.

Russian women facial features are 2x better than swedish, confirmed by myself

slavs have good looking women and ugly men. It's just the way of the world.

wot?

Baby face? Nah most of them are hairy ass faces. And theybare inbreeds so russians are pretty much subhumans

russian girls that get the tall/skinny gene tend to be fantastic.

look at her brother though. he looks like he's straight out of a Resident Evil game

*european

Not
Europian

Everyone post QT Russian girls with an estimation how much it would cost to get inside one

She doesn't look that great but i got better one

youtube.com/watch?v=jhaTXWEVgHA

GAS THE SHILLS
VIVA VIVA VIVA

In israel you need 50,000 shekels in the bank and you end up with a russian model.

Correct russian women look hot

that's like 4/10 here

:(
Thats sad

WE ARE KANGZ. Next 10-20years western europe will comletley dying out and became a khalifate. And noone will save you.
US will be le -100%
Suicide watch is ticking. Tik-Tak.
youtu.be/l7v8DAbIOx0

Sage divide & conquer shillposts like this. USA and Russia will be Allies again against ZOG this time - ZOG is the real nazis
>squeaky shoes

What a homo.
Canada just lost my favor, hope trump builds a wall and fucking white walkers eat you alive.

it's nothing to laugh about. I would rather have westerners at border than bunch of niggers and allahs. We already have sone allahs lite on borders, but have more is troublesome. I guess we would have to join forces and liberate west.

its true stormfag. also, in russia the divorce rate is 52%. husbands beating the crap out of their wifes is very common there.

I know it's true

But still i want to bomb israel, you deserve to die i'll put a bullet in your skull