Kemono Friends

Now that it's been confirmed Kaban and Serval won't be he protagonists of the next season but instead we will get a light reboot, how do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

petmd.com/exotic/conditions/infectious-parasitic/c_ex_pd_plague
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bossu is the hero and main character.
She has the most growth out of everyone in the show.

I missed the last few threads

Someone clue me in.

Sorry I made a second thread. Please Ignore the other and use this one as it was made first.

>lying on the internet

I can't wait for the new male MC, I wonder what animals girls we'll get in his harem.

This fine old lady sprays shit everywhere.

>Kaban and Serval won't be he protagonists of the next season but instead we will get a light reboot

Wait, what?

Which clubs will Japari school have? I bet Jaguar will join the basketball team.

April's fool

>japari school
Only thing worse would be japari idol show.

Sugoi~! A friend who lies on the internet!

>Welcome to the NHK with Wakaran as the female lead.

I still can't understand why they decided to go ahead with the second season. it sold way better than it should, battle harems are such a tired genre.

Including the same water Serval and Kaban drank from where they met her?

Double Serval for the night.

I'd most likely do anything for Wakaran, even fix my shitty life.

Actually my sources have given me a scoop on the next season's concept.

>Boss watch will be affected by sandstar and gain a new form and powers
>If Kaban properly befriends and connects with a friend and they become "friends" she can use boss watch to unlock their wild side
>Works because humans can naturally tame animals to bring out their strenghts
>She later learns to use boss watch to also equip friends with special sandstar outfits that power them up.
>New toys line will include Kaban, many friends to befriend and their special outfits.
>There's a new mobile game planned too that will match the toys.
>Over 300 friends to befriend.

No, that was the rice fields.

Actually the protag of the next season is Otter and it's just her going on the slide for 12 episodes straight

Sometimes Jaguar is there too

You forgot
>planned by Nexon

Anyone have the gif of Kaban flapping her bag on her back?

Is there any ara~ ara~ Friend? There was none in the anime.

Prairie dogs carry the plague.
There's probably Beaver secretions in your vanilla ice-cream.
Owls are about as sharp as bowling balls.

Animals don't do anime stereotypes

What animals do you want to learn about in the next season?

>looking up facts about the bald eagle to speculate what she'd be like in the show
>looking up other Friends that weren't in season 1, learning about those animals
The show has done its job exceptionally well.

See
Hippo was kinda Ara Ara

Shut up nerd.

3 hours of Otter sliding or 3 hours of PPP sleeping? You can only buy one.

Why are zebras a slug now?

somethings wrong with toki

Pollution.

Then I mixed up, the water was where the Racoon met her and drank from from the likely shit tainted water.

What else do you got?

>The plague
Are you serious? Are they immune to it or was just a common carrier back when it was in full swing?

3 hours of Serval being amazed by things.

She'd appreciate it.

Here you are friend.

>All dialogues are "Su-goi~!"
I can live with that

>Raccoons are highly aggressive and are considered pests
>Lions have bones in their penis
>Penguins are frequently raped by walruses

Animals who turn into humans do, and that's what this show was about. No idea how you missed that part.

>>Lions have bones in their penis
C-Can it break?

I just realized the charm of all the friends.
They are basically kids in adult bodies.
They are innocent, naive, good natured, easy to amuse and entertain, always finding ways to have fun and eager to make new friends, they can put their differences behind easily and play.
They're kids.
Except with nicely proportioned adult bodies.

>Penguins are frequently raped by walruses
I mean if you were a minority and saw Rockhopper or Emperor near you, you would also go Allah Akbar/Ooga booga on them if you know what I mean sideways winkyface

I hope there's more aquatic animals next season, deep sea monstrosities turned into cute girls.

It's unusual but it can. The reason why they have a dick bone is so they stay erect longer as male lions have harems.

>Are you serious?
You don't think people would go on the internet and tell lies, do you?
They're not immune. See:
petmd.com/exotic/conditions/infectious-parasitic/c_ex_pd_plague

Stay in Sup Forums

They are not kids. They are animals. That's why it's not weird when they don't know basic things any non-retarded human would know. That's why they are so loyal to one another, just like a pet is to it's owner. That's why they can experience such wonderment and excitement at everything because as animals they didn't have the faculties to realize all those things. That's why Kaban, who can do human things, is so awe-inspiring to them all, because she does things they wouldn't even think about with their animal-logic.

What is this hand symbol I keep seeing in Fox fanart?

It's a fox. Kon kon.

It's a fox. Have you never made shadow puppets as a child, user?

It's how you make a dog in shadow puppets

Would you get lovey-dovey with Mountain Zebra?

Weird slugs

I actually liked the fact that the characters didn't really use many pre established anime character quirks or stereotypes too much.
Like a cliched laugh or character type and so on.
Instead the show created entirely new fresh quirks and original personality styles for many of their characters.
It's what made so many of the characters feel so unique too.

too ,many good choices

Im not even Sup Forums man, just wanted to to an offensive joke for the sake of it since the context was in its favour

I don't really mind part of the goodness of the animal segments is that they're animals I've never tried to learn about. Plus I learn about animal Friends every day now watching safari live.

Zebras can best be described as "angry stripe patterned horses". So no.

Are those info boxes about the level of endangerment?

I want to rape Shoebill.

Yes.

Did anyone translate bald eagles game profile?

Thanks to all the sex friends who posted landscapes in the previous thread.

Yeah and that's why the show worked, because the way the characters behaved made sense due to their nature within the context of the show.
But I'm saying that outside the show's context the way they behaved is pretty much the way a kid would behave as well.
In the good sense at least.

Is the whole guidebook furigana? Shit, I might be able to read it after all.

I would help Grevy's Zebra Friend, Chapman's Zebra, and Plains Zebra get their species to Least Concern.

I want the Shoebill rapist user and Shoebill to fall in love with each other, and live a healthy married life without any rape.

>first reaction = cute!
>then being sad reading up on some of the their info
I should donate to parks

>She

>Loose shirt with exposed midriff
>High waisted shorts with popped buttons and suspenders
>Long shirt with short shorts and thigh highs.

Damn Kemono's designer must be really into fashion to come up with so many nice looking outfits.
The Zebras came out really well, they're casual but kind of sexy too in a cute way.

Default zebra is the most boring though.

Every character is female in Kemono Friends.

>They are basically kids in adult bodies.
Animals in adult bodies, as in I'd commit bestiality with this animal.

Is boss the harem MC?

Yoshizaki Mine is a man of exquisite talents and taste.

Got the link to the past thread?
I think the catalog already dropped it.

My Serval's breath smells like serval food.

Kaban is. Did you see just how many girls came to save her?

Wait until you start noticing all the extinct species.

How do you even get this good at character design? It makes me feel so lesser and utterly useless when seeing how someone can put out so much quality content non-step and I probably wouldn't even be able to think of just one.

>There might be one fatally ill Prairie dog Friend somewhere in the park.

Serval, do not mate with kaban.

Check the archive. People are linking to posts from that last thread in this one.

The same amount of friends tried to find and save boss to though

5 minutes!

sage

>How do you even get this good at character design?
Years of practice. The old saw about things being 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration is true.

> The Japanese river otter is an extinct variety of otter formerly widespread in Japan. Dating back to the 1880s, it was even seen in Tokyo.
>The population suddenly shrank in the 1930s, and the mammal nearly vanished. Since then, it has only been spotted several times, in 1964 in the Seto Inland Sea, and in the Uwa Sea in 1972 and 1973.
>The last official sighting of one was in the southern part of Kōchi Prefecture in 1979, when it was photographed in the mouth of the Shinjo River in Susaki. It was subsequently classified as a "Critically Endangered" species on the Japanese Red List.
>On August 28, 2012, the Japanese river otter was officially declared extinct by the Ministry of the Environment.

>Kaban and Serval meet Aardwolf (AKA next season's protagonist)
It'd be a serious waste if Aardwolf Friend never gets shown. She's ridiculously cute too. Also fuck yeah, one last episode.

You do realise today is April Fools, right?

Bossu is final bossu