1031 cars burnt on new years eve in paris...should I invest in insurance over there?

1031 cars burnt on new years eve in paris...should I invest in insurance over there?
also it seems like a great way to dispose of a body during that night,you could get away with anything and just say some muslim decided to explode my car.

Other urls found in this thread:

actu.orange.fr/societe/fait-divers/nouvel-an-250-voitures-brulees-en-region-parisienne-pendant-la-nuit-du-reveillon-magic-CNT000000UQ3Da.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muslims are simply trying to save us by waging war on fossil fuels goy.

>only 1031 on NY Eve

Britain wins again

>Britain wins again

All things bright and beautiful...

that's a big car park

250 in paris and suburb and 1000 in the whole country

For you

Invest in Bitcoin not in the boring stuff.

It's genius
>burn cars
>people have to start taking the subway and bus to work
>exposed to nigger behavior
>red pills increase exponentially

Jesus Christ, civilized world, slow it down.

so a class action insurance claim or are you lads JUST used to this new tradition now? seriously thinking about safe investments and this seems like an easy one.
more muslims = more devastation = more returns...I think I finally worked out why they are flooding EU with savages.

>250 in paris and suburb and 1000 in the whole country
That's OK then, nothing to worry about, just high spirits

did i say that ? no i gave you the official numbers
chill out nigel

You need to get your niggers under control Pierre

how much does insurance cost in France during new years eve? can you claim anything back if you car does not get blown up by muslims/nigs?

source?

>You need to get your niggers under control Pierre
Yeah you tell him how it's done Nigel

A high number of claims means less profit mate... so no. French insurance is retarded anyway.

actu.orange.fr/societe/fait-divers/nouvel-an-250-voitures-brulees-en-region-parisienne-pendant-la-nuit-du-reveillon-magic-CNT000000UQ3Da.html
>1.031 véhicules ont été incendiés

believe it or not this has happened every NYE for the last decade and they are just trying to get a better score,it is insane.
have some buttocks.

You shouldn't throw stones Sven, don't make me open my sweden folder.

dont know i dont own one but it's not uncomon to let your car in the street during EVE to get the sweet insurance money

a car insurance for vandalism? thats definitely unusual.

that... actually makes sense ,leave a note on the car saying "fuck islam/niggers" and just wait for the payout?
bloody hell it must be working.

like the frenchy says it looks like a massive insurance scam at this point,looks like an easy way of getting a new car and with that many cars getting blown up do they even have enough investigators to really care or just pay out?

Uhh sure mate I agree but we have 300 000 niggers, the UK has more than 2 million of them. God knows how many France have.

lel, then the insurance guys can laugh their asses off because you ve just given them the excuse to not pay.

insurance contracts all hava a clause that says if you behave in a way that provokes damage you ll get nothing from them.

it could even be viewed as insurance fraud and get you before a court.

>censoring the face of the nigger, not the victim woman

wtf?

the woman is a police officer. I'm sure there's plenty of videos of the event, it was from some festival in the UK during this summer. Many such cases

whats with all these car burnings every holiday season?

parking your car outside is now considered insurance fraud because of muslims/nigs...what a time to be alive.

how much does car insurance cost in Paris per month?

no school = hordes of uncontrolled teenagers

British and french kids are that bad?

they ain't kids or British or French or even human

>many individual burned cars set off buy different niggers and sandniggers
>one arson/accident burns down building full of cars

come on faggot, lolerpool is like 99% white

I just don't understand how a concrete carpark stays on fire even with all the fuel in the cars