Nurse Hitomi thread

Last week I did a short Hitomi storytime. Since today is the first day of the month, which is a monoeye day, I'll storytime some Hitomi.

This time: I will focus on Hitomi herself. As in, all the chapters that focus on her character. I will also do a minor monmusu/monster musume storytime of Manako

First, lets start with the chapter that started it all.

I can't be the only one who thinks anime cyclops girls look absolutely fucking retarded, right?

Does this get regular scans somewhere? I swear I haven't seen any in a year.

*sigh*

FwPA had to drop it. Its because the main scanlator, who the majority of the scaning, and translating, as well as lettering, left: she went on to pursue a fulltime career. FwPA is undermanned, so its one of the series they ahd to drop, since Nurse Hitomi was TF's darling series.

Honestly, I hope some new scanlator picks it up: a lot happened in the past year

She looks brittle. Like I could break her just by lightly hugging her.

>action*

Fuck off

Still the face of an angel.

Next is Chapter 4 - where Hitomi goes on a "date"

I love how fucking obvious Shake-O is with how much fetish potential there is in his monstergirls. It's like he'll take every chance he gets and then some to shoot the readers a cheeky smirk and wink. He can even make something as simple as being allergic to cats sexual.
Also I really, really want to fuck invisible girl while she's doing her see-through thing. You know those insanely hot x-ray shots you see in doujins? She can fucking do that. You can literally watch her ovaries being inseminated. You can't tell me that isn't the hottest shit.

I find it funnier than anything that he apparently grew up as a normal shota and came out of puberty a literal fucking bear.
Guess it hits some people harder than others.

Chapter 6 - Hitomi has a secret

Nice four-arm kabedon.

Chapter 11

I can never get over how fucking cool Tatara makes being four-armed look.