I will post this every day until Anima is translated

I will post this every day until Anima is translated

Other urls found in this thread:

mangalife.us/read-online/Neon-Genesis-Evangelion-The-Shinji-Ikari-Raising-Project-chapter-1-page-1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Rei's Ayanami's, if you catch my meaning...

Rei have dat ass, Asuka have dem boobs.

Rei's actually bigger in both in ANIMA.

I bet nobody's willing to translate it because of the thousand angry autists that will descend upon the unfortunate translator when they translate, word something wrong or miss some kabbalistic reference

I HATE IT

Animated movies of ANIMA instead of Rebuild 4.0, when?

Who are you?

What about Ikari Shinji Raising Project?

ANIMA > SIRP > EOE > NGE > Rebuild

What are you talking about? SIRP, the manga has been translated and they last released the latest one in February of this year.

Link?

mangalife.us/read-online/Neon-Genesis-Evangelion-The-Shinji-Ikari-Raising-Project-chapter-1-page-1.html

Oh shit, I have always check for releases year after year, I guess at some point I stopped looking for it, thanks.

Midway and onward, you get to see some Dr Soryu, Yui, Misato nude tits in it. As well as Asuka and Rei's. Shinji is always accidentally grabbing it.

I love how he looks like gendo here

Well all the cast recover from their emotional burdens after being forced to face them while battling SEELE. Except for Rei. She's having identity issues.

From what little translated sources are out there (including Eva Geeks and animesuki), so take with a giant grain of salt.

Shinji mans up and opens up to everyone else, and becomes the de facto Eva team leader. Now everyone not on NERV Japan's side is trying to kill him. They nearly succeed, only for Shinji to fuse with 01 thus saving his life and causing the both of them to evolve.

Asuka gets over her mother issues and complexes and becomes a happier and more normal girl, getting closer to Shinji in the process. She's basically restored to her original character concept of a "childhood friend/girl next door" archetype. Though plot dictates she must suffer, so she ends up overdoing her sync rate and becoming an Eva/human hybrid, and regressed to a child-like state and Hikari and others were working to try and bring her back and separate her once more.

Rei alternates between wanting to get closer to Shinji but also afraid she'll become Yui Ikari. The few interactions with Shinji are more like an older-sister figure, such as giving him a haircut.

Rei's other bodies all gradually develop their own personalities; Loli Rei takes a liking to Toji and Maya. Silver Rei goes renegade and wants to fulfill Instrumentality, having a love/hate feeling for Shinji that she herself can't quite describe. Purple Rei was becoming superior Rei, but then she died protecting another.

Toji becomes an officer under Mistato due to his older brother personality allowing him to interact well with others, and gets a cyborg arm and leg.

Hikari hasn't worked on her relationship with Toji, so they're still in the same spot as they were 3 years prior. She also gets involved in some shit and goes evil for a time. Then she later becomes an independent agent allied to NERV.

I heard that Shinji falls for Kaworu after learning their Adam and Eve, what happens? Does he really dump Asuka or Asuka losing her humanity causes the end of their relationship?

>Hikari hasn't worked on her relationship with Toji

Because Toji goes full pedo and dumped Hikari for loli Rei

>she gets a full ass and tits

Her Lady Lilith be art kind.