Admit it Sup Forums. You're excited for Season 2. You can't wait to watch the livestream...

Admit it Sup Forums. You're excited for Season 2. You can't wait to watch the livestream, type in "Jaeger" in the right part of the intro, wait for the subs, then shitpost.

You know Kanna will be replaced by Historia.

You know a new era is upon us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RY2H8PeEylM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No? I dropped the manga years ago, I'm not even going to watch it. Stop assuming everyone has your same taste.

Nah, I've lost interest during those 4 years.

I just caught up recently.
It's not even the same fucking story anymore, it's the outside world full of WW1 era tech versus what basically amounts to a leper colony that's still stuck in the early 1700's.

Nope, still following the manga whenever I feel like catching up though. They got a ship or something yet? To attack the mainland?

>Admit it Sup Forums. You're excited for Season 2.
I was until they announced it's only 12 fucking episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=RY2H8PeEylM

>each episode is 50 minutes long

If it hadn't been for the location differences I'd have slaughtered you

No its not

The entire reveal just fucking killed the manga for me, I tried to keep reading but I just can't, doesn't help when they have stupid faction names like the Eldians and Marleys, it's like something a 12 year old would come up with

I dropped it when Eren or something was kidnapped again by monkey trouble

Is there really more outside settlements and shit with WWI era tech and guns?

The hell..

I'm interested in it only for the sake of waiting like 4 years. Never did end up following the manga so the excitement surrounding the show has died down a lot for me.

Yes you are right. When's the live stream again?

Just be in the threads. You'll know

Why are you doing this?

They're on an island. Not-WW1 was happening and one country had an edge by using a race of people that have the potential to turn into titans. They kept the ones they thought they could use and dumped the "refuse" on an island, turned a bunch of them into mindless titans in order to act as prison guards and left them to rot. They've changed their minds now though and want the ability to control all titans, and that's why BRA and the monkey fucker are there, to capture it for their masters on the mainland.
I hope I'm remembering this right, it's all so fucking stupid that it doesn't stick too well.

Attack on Titan S2 airs at 10:30 ET and My Hero Academia S2 at 5:30 ET. I also heard that AoT was to have hour-long episodes.

It turned into another shonen show once Eren turned into a titan. Stop shilling this overhyped show. It has been 4 years already.

>Admit it Sup Forums. You're excited for Season 2
Considering how slow the threads are compared to the previous ones, I suppose nah.

I'm more interested on opm 2

How did the people end up on the island then? Native who got the short end of the stick? Citizens of the defeated WWI nation?

>once Eren turned into a titan
So basically, the very beginning?

>excited

Kek. No. Not even going to watch it.

>monthly release
>started years ago
>not even 100 chapters
>anime s2 was 4 YEARS LATER
>12 episodes
>18 minutes after OP/ED

Fuck off

The king of the titans upped and fucked off when they lost and built a load of walls using titans

>"Haha april fools guys!"
>"It's actually going to be 25 episodes long!"

The middle of the first cour to be excact. I was really excited when I first saw this show and expected a showdown of human ingenuity against unstoppable titans. But the moment Eren turned into a titan, the titans seems to be a lesser threat now, even with the other human titans as an enemy. And everything after that seemed to be a convenient in them relying in Eren to be a titan. Of course I never read the manga, but I am too damn disappointed from the expectation that I created.

He doesn't turn into a Titan until like a third through the first season.

>Eren or something was kidnapped again by monkey trouble
I dropped it when he got kidnapped by Abe Lincoln. Is he still getting kidnapped?

minutes after OP/ED
You're forgetting the three minute recap from Armong.

The only thing I'll be watching from season 2 is the op and ed

>monthly release

Oh man is this real, that's actually hilarious if so.

Manga not anime

He's talking about the manga, user. Not sure what sort of a fucking criticism it is, anyway, same with "started years ago, not even 100 chapters." That's just how manga is.

Oh no wonder I got confused, pretty much all manga is monthly release so it's p retarded to criticise that.

>four years later
>only twelve episodes
Why are they so reluctant to milk this fucking cash cow?

Yes, i am excited. Shingeki no Kyojin is one of my favorite manga and i rush to read the next chapter every month. I think Isayama does a great job with the mystery aspects of the story. I really want to see the next story arc animated, as it's my favorite from the manga.

And you know the best part? This isn't even shitposting, I actually mean all of this. Fuck you contrarian shitters.

Shounen Jump is released weekly and if he thinks that's an advantage then that tells you about his level of taste.

Iirc season 1 had pacing issues so maybe the 12 Eps can be a blessing

I'm not. I already know what happens and the manga went to shit years ago. Recent events in the manga have completely killed the hype for it or the anime, honestly. It just feels too different. The original magic is gone and lost forever.

It will probably have a different OP anyway. One that won't live up to the original.

Not really. I'm already behind on the manga.

I increasingly get the feeling they're going to pull some time traveler shit.

Ruined it with that last bit, way too obvious.

Manga moves at a snails pace. If they can make 10000 episodes they would but chapters are monthly releases and you need several chapters for an episode.

They already have milked it.

I will do the same I did with the first season. Listen to the openings and move on.

Sup Forums hates anything popular, regardless of how they really feel away from Sup Forums.

>"I-If you dislike it, you must be a contrarian fuckwit!"

Isn't there some time travel bullshit or something? What the fuck is even happening?

He simultaneously ripped off MuvLuv (even more) and Claymore.

definitely! Attack on the Titans is one of my favorite animes and probably one of the best of all time!