God I hate this manga. The art is great but it's basically a child marriage fantasy...

God I hate this manga. The art is great but it's basically a child marriage fantasy, and the only relatable character (the sunglasses dude) is basically getting NTR'd by the gary stu MC.

>basically a child marriage fantasy
picked up

its shitty fetishy pedo material that tries to justify it with "they're not kissing or anything!" and "She likes it!"

>basically getting NTR'd
picked up

sounds perfect. picked up.

>gary stu MC

I hate that this is so common in anime.

>it's basically a child marriage fantasy
>>>/tumblr/

What's its name?

that's literally what it is though

Good one, picked the fuck up.

>but it's basically a child marriage fantasy
Picked the fuck up thanks tumblr.
Sui Youbi

thanks

It literally takes one click to know the source.
Also you can start helping people by telling them how to get the source, Not directly spoonfeeding

Post some pages OP

>and the only relatable character (the sunglasses dude) is basically getting NTR'd by the gary stu MC.

So you admit you're so much of a cuck that you self-insert as the actual, designated cuck character?

That makes you the cuck cuck.

Fucking lmao

I only relate to him because he actually has some character traits beyone "generic nice guy"

the title is right there in OP's image along with the author's name, you fucking retards

Goes to show how much of a nigger soucefaggots are. They deserve a permaban.

Picked up.

>the cuck cuck
I can't be the only one who thinks that sounds cute.

>child marriage
>/tumblr/

Since when newshit, Tumblerinas defend childs and say that Pedos are scum, a lot of fags on Sup Forums love lolis, I remind you that you are on Sup Forums and even more in Sup Forums.

>The art is great but it's basically a child marriage fantasy
>Picked u-
>It's between an adult and a child.
Dropped.
And here I thought this was going to be some cute slice of life shit between kids who wanted to get married or acted as if they were already.

Didn't you hear? SJWs are fighting for pedo rights now.

This board is full of normalfags, redditors, and general idiots now. The whole lurk more mantra is dead.

>read lolicon bait
>complain about it
Idiots