AT LEAST HE'S GETTING WORK DONE UNLIKE OBAMA!!!!

>AT LEAST HE'S GETTING WORK DONE UNLIKE OBAMA!!!!

Trump shills, why do you allow this? What happened to small government, eliminating government waste, draining the swamp, and "no vacations"?
Every president deserves vacations but you have to admit that this is obscene. He's rich, so why do we have to pay for it?

I love golf. I support this move.

Obama played golf too and the media refused to report on it the way they do with Trump.

These complaints were retarded when they were against bush, Obama and they are retarded now too

If he literally did nothing but play golf until the end of his term, he'd be better than the last few presidents.

They count every time he goes to a resort as him "playing golf" – he doesn't like being in DC and uses his properties as command centers. He's not just playing golf, it just so happens he owns golf courses.

You're mad about golf but don't mention the Jews? Why?

Maybe they didn't spend 43m on trump going golfing. Or maybe they bought a lot of balls. Who fucking cares anyway smfh...

Drumpf.. Is.. Finished

He still saved the us taxpayers 240 million if you minus his trip cost from the un funding cut.

hahahahaha the lengths you deluded trumpkins will go to to defend this billionaire spending YOUR money while laughing at you is hilarious

Trump supporters = hasbara trolls

You are fucking retarded presidential aponents always complain about the presidents golfing for as long as I can remember

It’s an easy thing to attack “oh how dare the president not be working every second of every day! Doesn’t he know there is war and famine and death”!!!

It’s lazy and it’s and cheepshot and always is

This would be paid no matter who was president.

>Lol everyone who disagrees with me is a "deluded trumpkin"

Sup Forums did nothing but criticise obama for golfing

Oh no he has one day off a week, it's not fair as I sit home with Jamal and collect welfare.

hahahahaha the lengths you deluded retards will go to to attack this President is hilarious. We're laughing at you!

That's because niggers shouldn't be allowed on the golf course.

Anyone who criticizes president golf is an idiot I’ve said that in both of my comments, go fix your fucking teeth bong

Its a good way to spend some leisure time while mocking the plebs for their ignorance.
Rich people love it.

>protip
Donald spends a lot of his time at Mar A Lago because it's not bugged and filled to the brim with Obama staffers

If Obama golfed instead of bombing other countries and expanding the surveillance state he'd deserve a spot on mount rushmore.

PRESIDENTS SHOULDNT HAVE TIME TO RELAX OR SLEEP FUCK U DRUMPF

Rich men are rich by being smart.

less than obama used to pizza's and hotdogs

Considering the media runs stories claiming whatever hes about to do will kill your entire family I understand the security costs.

You're clearly not a businessman. The golf course is the universal office.

>Implying Trump doesn't have the power to replace those staffers

>implying you can identify and get them all

We Trumpkins revel in our poverty. All we need is our beer, cigarettes, weed, and Lortab and maybe electricity in our trailers. Please continue to golf every week Mr. President Trump. We Luv you

Didnt he invite a lot of politicians , domestic and foreign, when he went golfing? That would mean he's building relations and discussing with them. Do they just ignore that important fact?