twitter.com/drmistercody/status/947549717969354752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

topkek larpers btfo

RURAL

AND

SUBURBAN

RETARDS

LMAO

Only pepole who believed pizza gate were 50 year old Sup Forums moms.

Takes one to know one as they say.

Hang her with the rest. Question OP: Would you continue to stay friends with a man or woman after he is convicted of child molestation?

Friends

Kek. People still believe (((PIZZAGATE)))?! What the fuck? I thought Alex Jones, the top shill for it, admitted it was fake news. Everyone knows now that (((Pizzagate))) is literally the result of kike shills trying to divide the right and Sup Forums, and causing lunatics to shoot up Comet Ping-Pong
>inb4 DURR SHILL ALERT SOROS PODESTA SHILL! SHILLL!
Fuck off (((pizzagater))) boomer fucks. Imagine being that delusional

>cares about children being molested and calls it bad
>"YOU NEED TO STOP THINKING MOLESTATION IS BAD BECAUSE YOU DID IT!!!"
What?

also
>child
>13-15

Yeah, that's pretty stupid.
>thirteen through fifteen
Another teacher doing her students?

Oh, another one with a bizarre sound-proof basement?

Sounding shilly, guy. Being ironic?

It's a common fact that the most vocal anti pedo posters that advocate murder are usually pedos themselves trying to lay hidden.

>Niggers thinks 13 is a child

An hero

Why is James Alefantis friends with a man that makes child size coffins? Why does he openly support Moloch? And despite that, still claims his pizza shop is family friendly?

Is this a shop or are they really sitting on deliberately child-sized furniture?

It's real. They or someone else made a child sized whitehouse for kids to use. They seem to have found it if they didn't make it.

I'm beginning to assume you think you're hot shit OP, pls respond to my other posts

pizzagate isn't real you delusional retard

Why was this mural removed from Comet Ping Pong? I'll admit it's odd, the signature of an unknown man named Skippy and the proximity to John Podesta, who also goes by Skippy. That aside, would you consider this artwork appropriate for a family friendly restaurant?

provide a counter argument then

How could anything I've posted be considered delusional? Please be specific, although I know you won't. Have you run across this information regarding the man behind the 'cheesybay' ebay account and the hidden wifi networks in hawaii?

Pizza for an hour.

Also, could I get your feedback regarding this cometpingpong regular guest DJ and the image on her mask? Why is Marfa, TX so prominently featured in the middle with a large owl? Also, what do you think about her stage name: Baby Alcatraz?

Do you regret this thread OP?

That is no mural, its tasteless vandalism IMHO. better put up big kiddish flower or ffs a pizza pic.

btw, notice the A+M ? Adult + Minority.

Pottery

I've heard child abuse victims continue the cycle. Bill Podesta is the uncle of John and Tony. Do you think they're continuing the abuse they recieved themselves?

This is what happens when shareblue faggots start a thread then have all their shildo friends hurry up and reply. You guys are fucking pathetic. She lost and she's going to gitmo, and your all going to, hopefully, hang in public.

Imagine unironically believing this. The absolute state of MAGAPEDES.

>t. Rural retard with no friends
US city folks speak like that when we are proposing plans. "Wanna get a drink for an hr or two" is nothing but us smart city folk speak, I know it's a difficult & foreign phrase to you rural retards.

>she's going to gitmo, and your all going to, hopefully, hang in public
trumpfag boomers unironically believe this

Catby o brien, Ted Gunderson, David shutter, jay parker, tony Rodriguez, Bryce taylor lots of people have been stolen, and enslaved as sex slaves by elites. Laura silesby was caught at the Haitian border with 33 kids and wrong paperwork, and the Clintons directly intervened. Hampstead children too, whose father is connected to,Haitian orphanages. Wake the eff up people.

Would you mind weighing in on one of the pictures I posted? Just your honest opinion regarding one of them. Surely your large city brain can handle that.

Stop being so obvious shill. Its boring.

this

I suspect that many of these people are abuse victims themselves. What does it take to get a promotion at Shareblue, ladies?

Why is the man standing on this building observing a playground? What do you think he's looking for?

>US city folks speak like that
right, and wetwork means pool party at the vineyard

>get BTFO
>somehow still manage to perform mental gymnastics

why are trumpsuckers such unapologetic cucks?

Your fake shilling isn't fun m8, try harder.

Herro?

Hired actor to go shoot the hard drive after an admin found cp on their server. Hmm...

youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw Speaking of Pedos, do you believe the woman behind this channel is a pedo?

OP....you've yet to directly address a single picture I've posted. You're starting to make the Dutch look bad. Why won't you address them?

How common is it for a local pizza place to have a web server on premises?

Go back to twitter please.

They might have killed him off but for what? They didn't even get to nominate his replacement.

lel
nice bait

Joe Biden is a pedo

Let's ask Skippy that question in court

PedoJoe

FAKe news

Fuck off pedophilephobes
If having sex with children is good enough for Mohammad and Assad, then it’s good enough for me

At least he's taking the fight back to the pedos. I bet the pussy was tight

I don't see any niggers there

Whahaha larpers btfo once more.

>uh, see... ehm, this is why we needed a hidden soundproofed room. To... show... complicated videos, yes, that's it. That's what we needed it for.
Can't just show a complicated video on any old wall you know? haha

>is nothing but us smart city folk speak,
I like dominoes and walnut sauce on my pizza too

>inb4 tasty basement party

Well, seeing as niggers act like pestiferous children even when they're 40...

>thinks raping kids is funny
you know how we can tell that you're a jew?

>comes back, threads dead
Wot?! OP, you're kind of being a dick about this

How can SB and MMFA faggots actually think that they are doing good when all they do is get paid to come on here and directly oppose everything we say on here? If it's all false and been debunked then why are you still here? Think about that for a minute. What are you gonna do when it all comes toppling down?

Cheesybay ebay account still active btw
ebay.com/usr/cheesybay

Take a look at the catalog, tell me what you see..

Bump

Fuck it, rolling

Duh. The pizzagate citizen investigation was over-run by pedophiles spreading misinformation sabotaging the search.
There is an international ring of pedophiles and human traffickers. They've got our FBI in a vice-grip.

It is ironic. The people viewing this board probably have a 100x greater likelihood of being pedos the average person their age. Half of pizza gate was creepy animé nerds trying to minimize the discomfort of their own cognitive dissonance.

i wasn't surprised to learn the Time Out pizza that was on the menu then gets its sausage from a retired CIA agent in Landover MD.
it was fun seeing the NYT and others squirm
too easy to infiltrate and discredit it was so vast
good times

sure you can bait better than that

By the way that vineyard mentioned is WeatherLea Farm and Vineyard in Lovetsville Virginia. Tam Luzatto attended a "Barn dance," there at some time. Pic related.
Disregard WeatherLea farm and Vineyard as the farm in the Alefantis insta post. That farm map is actually Whitmore farm in Maryland.
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1586134
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1456003

Owners of Whitmore farm are Kent Z. Ozkum and William J. Morrow.
Kent is an anesthesiologist. Meaning he can administer anesthetics.
PIC RELATED PIC RELATED PIC RELATED

uhh this is the pic that was supposed to be related
lol

>i cant hold all these connections
kek, I remember the birth of 'fake news'
You reminded me of the DC food purveyor which had a baby in a chefs hat on their front page. Not strong enough to make a claim, yet their fleet would be perfect for transportation

Who? So...let's see now... a nobody is "revealled" to be a conviced pedophile right at the time when pizzagate - a "nothing" unlike we've ever seen before spawning the term "fake news" a fake as shit active shooter andin fact so much that it's tthe biggest "nothing" in media history - when pizzagate was just beginning to surface again?

Coincidence or false flag, you decide.

will this open the floodgates? is David Seaman next? VOAT under attack? long pork in the food supply?
stay tuned on As the Pie Turns

How does her personal character de-legitimize her arguments or the facts she presents?

This is a classic Ad Hominem fallacy, attacking the opponent's character so as to divert attention away from the argument at hand.

Pizzagate is very real and very very alarming. Pedophiles are a foot. Human traffickers are a foot. They have taken ranks in high places in our country. They need to die, or serve long prison sentences, all dependent on the level of crime each has committed.

It's so coincidental that the Comet Pizza shooter fired 3 shots and one of them managed to hit the Hard Drive in Comet Pizza's server stored in a fucking broom closet, which completely destroyed all the encrypted information hackers were trying to crack.

James McDougal
Vince Foster
Ron Brown
Ed Willey
James Bunch
Kathy Ferguson
Suzanne Coleman
Major General William Robertson
Sgt. Brian Hanley
Seth Rich

I hope none of you paid shills know anything that might make you a "loose end" that needs to be tied up. Get out while you can.

Wow this totally disproves that pedophiles exist and pizzagate couldn't possibly be real now, thanks for activating my cashews

People still NOT believing in pizzagate? Sorry ameribros but you got what you deserve

I'm pretty sure I was having it out with a NYT reporter in another forum during peak pizza and the motherfucker was not arguing that we were wrong that all this was going on BUT THAT PEDOPHILIA WAS OK. I can laugh about it now but at the time I was absolutely losing my shit and got the banhammer right before the whole forum was SHUT IT DOWN.
of course after that shit got crazy and voat took over. haven't been there lately but damn they had a good rundown I direct people to every once in awhile.
I think the perpetrators realized how good the collective was doing right out of the gate and figured infiltration was a good idea.
some of the celebs I won't mention any names but like Roseanne I'm extremely skeptical of mostly because of the way her tv show started out a working class family and devolved into a complete fag fest and total degeneracy. Wouldn't surprise me if her or a few others on that show were crotch deep in it. Goodman and Bernhardt esp.

The voat archives unravel the whole story. Some great researchers there

Supposedly "skippy" is photoshopped in.

That's the first time I've heard that claim, what makes you think that?

They backed Roy Moore ffs of course they’re closed pedos

I recall seeing an image without it at one point.

She was 22, not 42 when she did it though. Most likely she has children herself now.

If you could produce that, I would highly appreciate it

I recall seeing it as a screenshot in the wider context of the Instagram page or wherever it was initially found.

I didn't save said image.

This is highly disturbing.

pizzagate has always been shady, an attempt by the fbi to distract you by getting you to solve a puzzle masonically.

meanwhile even if it is real the children are gone while 5000 people on Sup Forums try to solve their little logic game.

Oh, so that's why John Podesta is so openly pro-pedophile, because he's so innocent!

>twitter.com/drmistercody/status/947549717969354752

she was 22 when convicted. Of what we don't know, hell could be another Teacher boning a highschool chad. liberal douches btfo

This