Ayy, it's the Shitposter in Chief back at it again!

Ayy, it's the Shitposter in Chief back at it again!

What a chad. God bless America.

Which golf course do you think he posted this from?

I hope it was an expensive one just to loss off the libs.

>This buffoon is talking about her emails again
When is this orange fuck going to do something? Build the fucking wall, fat ass.

Notice the capitalisation of CP

>I'm glad he's wasting my money, that'll really show those liberals who don't pay taxes

>muh her emails
lol.

Hey man, at least the libs will be OWNED. Based MAGAPEDES.

I would donate 100 dollars to Trump right now if I knew for a fact it would go toward a round if golf for him.

This is why rural retards shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>t. parasite who doesn't pay taxes

sickening.

triggered niggerfaggot I am enjoying every laugh out of your pathetic assblasting

I pay more in taxes than you make in a year bitch.

You won't be laughing in 2020, or 2024, or 2028, or ever again, because Trump has guaranteed democratic presidents for at least the next 40 years.

Holy shit it's been set up since king nigger was president.

>Huma is a Muslim brotherhood tranny
>give into to Hillary that exposes a ship to Muslims
>She leaks it to Huma
>Huma gives to MB
>Iran captures sailors and demands million in cash
>0bomba gives them cash to release them

Treason

Lefty pol is here JDIF kikes are trembling

Then take up golfing. You'll make more money. Deals get done on the golf course. Just because people look like they are having fun, doesn't mean they aren't working.
This golf thing is the most ridiculous of all the manufactured Trump gripes.

>muh deep state
Trump going for mass red pilling?

>When is this orange fuck going to do something?

You faggots need a new line

doubtful, since i can guarantee my income is higher than yours unless you make 7 figures. in either case, that just makes you a bootlicking cuck, which likewise pretty much guarantees you work a bitch job.

I am getting the smell of tortillas out of your posts.

Just go back.

>t. spicposter

I'm a Democrat. You are either lying, shilling, or completely delusional about our parties chances moving forward. Furthermore, Trump has ran a more liberal Presidency than any front running Democrat could have gotten away with, as they are all completely bought and paid for by this point.

The only hope for (((our))) party is to destroy it completely. Hopefully something good grows from the ashes.

Prove it. Post me your social security number. I am a Nigerian Prince you stupid cuck.

I'll be laughing even harder no matter who the president is

Thank god he never stopped tweeting.

He's done things, just not any of the things he campaigned on

TFW: When this "orange fuck" does more with a single tweet, than you will in a lifetime.

>Deep state justice dept
He must not realize that he's making himself look weak.

the one he bought with his own money probably

It's almost as if that could be his signature move. Maybe he read it in his book?