Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41171196
youtube.com/watch?v=2pZ-Ny8q22o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>talking to a maori
>ay bru ye ay bru miit you eht sex tehneht ay bru

>Talking to Amerimutt
>Yeehaww Trump doin some 4D Chess - dem lazy spics and ayrabs gan be kicked outta here! Build the wall!

>Talking a britbong
>ey there guvna want ta come over later and give the missus an ole shag while i play with my tiddly winks

>talking to Britbongladeshi
>Oi took vacation in the Yew Ess foh-r a foht-noight ahnd could NOHT belEEF Uh-MER-icans hoff tew chip thee stcheward just foh feesh ahnd cheeps!

>trying to talk to britbong
>cant because his entire face is melted from the acid

>talking to a brit
>their head is so far up their own ass that they cant hear you

Literally no one speaks like this in UK...

>Talking to Amerimutt
>Y'all countries all fucked up, y'all bein raped, y'all bein cucked, y'all being shilled - even though I never left my state let alone my country - USA! USA! USA! *proceeds to use burger to wipe underarm sweat before talking a bite*

>English pleb on holiday
Shut up Australians love us.

Le 56%ers are butthurt... stay mad...
kek

>G'day ol' chap. What lovely weather we have here today wouldn't you say? You see, i come here with urgent matters. It's quite the pickle i'm in if i get to say so myself, bloody hell.

FTFY

Talking to white people... ever. Noup

Holy shit you really set the mutts off with this!

>Talking to Brit
INSUALLAHBALLAHUHAAKBARDURKADURKAMIHAMMADJIHADINSULALLAH

>Literally no one speaks like this in UK...
oh my bad i dont speak faggot

>Talking to Americunt
>Y'all know my great great great great grandfather's second cousin's goldfish was German - therefore I'm whiter than you, Achmed!

>Oi, moi pussy huts reel bad frum that effugee pounding i say

>islam iz the religion of peace, m8.

>gets raped and murdered

>haha look at dump trumptards
Gets muslims mayor voted in even after multiple terrorist attacks.

>oi at least we are tolerant and not racist.

Oh yeah...doing real great haha

Dance my puppets

Never insult their God (((Trump)))... its like messing up with the rota of a raging autistic

kek you Amerilards are all the same... think someone insulting your puppet dog Trump means they are a libtard/muslim...

>Talking to Ameritransfat
>Y'all either for Trump or for Islamist Liberal Cuckoldry! Ma mind can't comprehend more than 2 options at once unless im talking an order an McDonalds!

>aye ya radge, ah didnae ken the lass were a wee bairn
>Yes, you zany impetuous guy, I did not realise the girl was in fact a child
What kind of weird conversions have you been having anyway ? Put it in context.

>talking to myself
>kanker

>talking to ausfalian
>yeah nah yeah nah cunt mate cunt its fucked go down the servo and get me some cigs yeah mate?

They're unhinged. A couple of their posts could almost be considered banter, but it's too easy to tell that they're angry

>Ma mind can't comprehend more than 2 options at once unless im talking an order an McDonalds!

>talking to 52% mutts whose closest encounter with a foreign country is posting on Sup Forums
>we have the greatest and whitest country en entiro mondo, brush. Ya'll fucken sit on that dont ya know

soooo... are you butthurt then? because you made a post exactly like thiers.

>i dont speak faggot
This passes for top tier bantz in burger

>talking to a dane
>jeuy me fo helvede de eaugh karögh de jeavla svenskeren

>talking to brit
>I dare say, is that a bloody butter knife? Better bin that you cheeky wanker.

>dem lazy spics and ayrabs gan be kicked outta here!

Why does saying this trigger Eurocucks so hard? Are all of you rabid, Muslim loving leftists?

I didn't even bother responding to him...

It just makes you look stupid having much dumber, weaker leaders of your own. Haha.

How can anyone hate on Trump when your leaders care more about refugees than its own people lmao.

>lets pride ourselves on being established eith atheism and science!
>now lets let the most backwards people on earth into our countries and be mad at Trump for being against that!

Seriously, you guys are fucking pussy faggots.

I don't disagree with the statement you daft burger... It is just so often repeated by you lards that it's comedic

>Muh leader is not a (((puppet)))!!!

You should be commending us for saying it. Judging from that post, you act like it's something that should be mocked instead.

Not an argument haha

>m...muh refugeeees are peaceful

He's probably a Mudshit--and not in the meme sense. An actual one.

>pol takes bait, the thread

I mock you for thinking Trump is not a puppet of Abraham Shekelstein and your blind ignorance to anything that proves otherwise (i.e. justifying it with "muh 4D Chess").

At least he's deporting illegals, faggot. Why do you think being happy about that should be a source of ridicule?

>Talking to african person
bbc.com/pidgin/
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41171196

Why are you guys so bad with banter? You seem to take everything personally

You don't use Sup Forums regularly do you. You are the person who seems to have hurt feelings. kys my man. obbsessed bitch.

You need to worry about your own problems and how you dont think your country's future will be anything but normal.

>say something retarded
>point that out
>it's just b-b-banter m8 I'm not being serious

Is this what passes for discourse in the UK? Top lel.

It's not banter. This is the equivalent of spitting in someone's face, then getting your face broke, then you say, "it's just a joke, m8"

London is a titty for refugees to suck on while you pay for it. Plus going to jail for saying bad stuff about refugees.

Cos they have nothing in their lives to be proud of so resort to autistic nationalism in an attempt to recoup their sense of achievement by assuming what the state does is also a reflection of their own personal efforts (although they most likely sit at home wanking it to Anime). Hence, a little bit of banter against US is taken personally as it fits into their deluded narrative.

The psychology of Amerimutts is an interesting phenomenon to say the least.

I have a Scottish work mate. I often ask him to text me because my hearing is bad. I just can't understand anything he says. I feel bad because he's a good guy. Just the accent is so strong.

read the thread and tell me that
this poster doesn't legitmately hate americans and spends every hour of every day thinking about how much he hates them. Just bantz though I guess. (it's sad)

Also had a Welsh girlfriend. Nice accent and all but after a while it got really annoying listening to her and her friends speaking.

What did I say that was retarded?
As to your question, yes, we make fun of each other all the time, it's not serious at all

>Muh fee fees.

You must not use pole much either. Go back to bee.

>aussie complaining about shit accents

wew lad

*Hides behind meme flag*

>Assumes anyone who gives a little bit of banter then proceeds to cut down Amerimutts who start screeching about it is obsessed with them.

well gee wizz huttin holla i gone an bit

>This is the equivalent of spitting in someone's face
No, this is what I mean about you taking things to seriously. He wasn't spitting in your face he was just making fun

>muh fee fees
what? the brits feelings are hurt I was pointing out his projection
>pole
>bee
where the fuck are you even from? it's not Sup Forums.

I guarantee that you have a muttfolder.

he wasn't just making fun, he's serious brah. he hates americans. calling him out on it isn't having thin skin it's just a bit of defence.

Forget about him m8, reasoning with him is circular.

>y'all
not
>yous
>yinz
disgusting

Talking to burger:
>I give zero fucks about x
>I could care less about x
Wait. What? So you give some fucks if it’s possible for you to care less then. Sorry. Just really annoys me.

OI YEEW SKEEVY WANKER! YEEW BETTUH BIN THAT KNOIFE ROIGHT NEOW IF YEH KNOW WHATS GUD FEER YEEH!! BLOODY FOOKINH TWAT!

nope. just screenshot the odd mutt face from Google where it seems appropriate :)

it's not a little bit of banter dude, you are obsessed look how many posts you've made in this thread that are *dripping* with serious resentment and jealousy.

You will never be an American.

>What did I say that was retarded?

I was referring to the other UK user. Do you even bother to read comment chains? He was implying that Americans that are happy about Muslims and illegals being deported should be mocked. I called him out on it and then you claimed "hurr it's just bantz."

Yeah that annoys me to no end.

Kek, this struck a few mutt nerves

>Doesn't arse lick Trump
>Y'all Jealous cos you ain't American!

Try again m8

>he hates americans
Does he? It's so strange how you guys are so bad at banter. Even the Swedes can do it better than you

>"hurr it's just bantz."
The last resort of a desperate limey

You have to keep in mind that there are a lot of uneducated bumpkins that flooded here during the election.

It was so mild too... imagine with we revved up the banter to best-mate mode and flamed the living shit out of them... Sup Forums would implode

It's not about trump, it's about your attitude and how toxic it is. I can *feel* your hate. It's hilarious that you try to disguise it as banter. You. Will. NEVER be one of us.

He was making fun of the way you guys speak about things, much like how the OP was with Scotts. He wasn't saying that the content of what his impression of an American was wrong

>it's just banter
>it's just banter
>it's just banteR!!!!!

It's totally not asspained projection kek

You're literally shaking from a little joke!
Topkek! You made my day, Mutt!

Sounds based as shit, Alfred

>when we make fun of you its bantz
>the other way round is hate

Really boils my potatoes

There was an entire containment board created solely for this. Sup Forums was intended to be a discussion board about current events (and Jews) not your shitpost and spam dumping ground.

>I-I'm not mad You're mad!!!

tfw no 3rd world latinx gf

Are you a nonce?

Hey there Dr. Doolittle

Damn I love the Yanks

Tbh mate, we're very used to it, half of us Scots cannot understand the other, so please don't feel bad.

kek it's only Americans who react in this way to gentle prodding

>assuming that Scottish person can comprehend

Topkek... may I save this fine visual display of text, narrative and attached photograph of Sir Charles Bobbington III?

OI, LET ME TELL YOU AWLL ABOUHT THE SUB-HUMAN AMERI-MUTTS!

I guarantee that you do not have proper organisation to images you have saved from here.
Unless you universally despised that meme, you should have one too, at least from Sup Forums over the past few years.

He says it right here: I agree that Trump is basically a golem but at least he is deporting illegals and Muslims.

I am lowkey trying to get onto the discussion of 4D chess BS that many americans purport but you retards seem to hooked up on the little joke rather than the substance of the post

Charles is gonna pass him

>lemme tell yall whuts whayte yuropoors

youtube.com/watch?v=2pZ-Ny8q22o

thats not what I'm saying, I'm saying it's disingenuous to pretend that this poster is joking. I don't feel the same way about how you're presenting it. There's a difference. I can laugh about amerimutt memes, but there's a lot of Euros who take it really seriously, like actually seriously. They believe the memes and hate Americans for it. You can tell the difference between being jovial and fun, and jealous projection. That's all

>talikng to a brit
>almost puke from looking at deformed yellow teeth and onion/garlic breath

Never forget, an American sued his British workmates for 'too much banter'.

Only if you refer to firearms as rooty tooty point-n-shooty for now on.

yeah pretend that's what you're doing buddy.

OI, THATS A ROIGHT CHEEKY THING TUH SAY MATE, GUD ON'YA. HERE, CELEBRATE YER TOP BANTZ WIT A PIKTURE OHF OUR BEST GALS!