>Current government stays in power until the elections
>midway January: deadline to present the party symbols
>end of January: deadline to present the list of candidates
>February: rallies can now be held
>mid February: polls can't be divulgated anymore
>March 4th: elections
>March 23-24: inauguration of the new government

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/italy-vows-to-bring-in-10-000-migrants-from-libya-by-plane-9jpj5vjzw
secoloditalia.it/2017/12/salvini-se-vinco-le-elezioni-soros-sara-messo-al-bando-in-italia/
voxnews.info/2018/01/02/uomini-di-soros-hanno-scritto-il-programma-immigrazione-del-m5s-gli-inquietanti-video/
nytimes.com/2013/06/25/world/europe/milan-court-sentences-berlusconi-to-seven-years.html
palermo.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/12/21/news/berlusconi_falcone_appunto_guarrasi_mafia-184725255/
youtube.com/watch?v=wM-iDF0Rs68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friendly bump from Kraut/pol/.

Eia alala!

How is the meme distribution going? What kind of parties can be considered /ourguys/?

Lega Nord.

I’m afraid the lefties will win

Voting lega desu. I see no other option

Where my south italian ubermensch bros at?

Hey guys, I'm totally Italian, but we should give back Südtirol ja?

>What kind of parties can be considered /ourguys/
Lega and Fratelli d'Italia (but FdI is pretty small)

Wog will win

Rinascimento

thetimes.co.uk/article/italy-vows-to-bring-in-10-000-migrants-from-libya-by-plane-9jpj5vjzw

Ahahahaha thats funny, lega nord = berlusconis coalition which is centre-right.
Stop spreading #fakenews the only Sup Forums party are fascist FORZA NUOVA (new power) and CASAPOUND.

Let's hope next government will block further transfers. Keep in mind that those cherrypicked niggers count as refugees and will be able to move anywhere in Europe. This needs to stop or we will all go to shit

Of the mainstream ones we have
Forza Italia: kinda libertarian party with catholic undertones, always promised a raise in pensions and cutting of taxes. Berlusconi is the leader

Lega (former lega Nord) former secessionist party, is now nationalistic, pushes for strict immigration and self defense, plus tax reduction (?) Matteo Salvini is the leader

Fratelli d'Italia: the last iteration of the MSI, that was the spiritual successor of the fascist party, even though now it's more similar to Lega Nord

Casapound: small but growing party of almost literal fascists, they have vigilantes going around

Forza nuova: same as above but catholics

Stop spreading this #fakenews LEGA NORD AND FRATELLI D ITALIA and berlusconis crap are centre-right. These guy have nothing to do with fascism.

They are OK, but not enough votes to do anything. Protest votes are fully wasted in this election and only empower PD and (((5 stelle)))

Italian bitches belongs to BSC (big swedish cock)

Is 5 stelle still a thing? Didn't they win and did nothing or simply fuck up last time?

Thats good since other EU countries will not be able to repel them since they are literally refugees not economic migrant crap.

SeeWith the current electoral law they risk not even getting into Parliment. Plus a center right coalition would have a Lega and FdI majority, moving it away from center and more to the right

>fratelli d'italia is the last iteration of msi
well...it escalated quickly

March on Rome when?

I know. I still want them to fuck off, refugees or not

THIS

Yes.

I don't know how to define them, I don't know much about besides Giorgia

>secoloditalia.it/2017/12/salvini-se-vinco-le-elezioni-soros-sara-messo-al-bando-in-italia/
SALVINI NO!

should i return home? Was in your country last year and felt such a sense of belonging that i ahev never felt before... Was actually very beautiful France also have me a similar feeling.

I will not choose centre right shit when it doesent suits my ideology only to have 3 polar government m5s pd and berlusconis. Casapound and forza nuova fascists are the only way to make people scared.

>UOMINI DI SOROS HANNO SCRITTO IL PROGRAMMA IMMIGRAZIONE DEL M5S

voxnews.info/2018/01/02/uomini-di-soros-hanno-scritto-il-programma-immigrazione-del-m5s-gli-inquietanti-video/

AND HE NAMES THE BEAST

We are pretty fucked if you are young. Jobs are scarce and contracts shitty. Also taxation is ridiculous

b a d g o y
a
d
g
o
y

As you wish dude. Don't complain if we end up with these people being in power

M5S are the skepticucks of Italian politics, fence sitters who do nothing and look retarded when they do

I'm going to vote Casapound, i think they have enough momentum to gain some seats

I ALWAYS find a way to make money... I bet i could start an online business and do just fine! Maybe i will return next year after i buy some property here.. Lets see how it goes

t. retard wasting his vote

How come jobs are so scarce for youths? Don't you have a paid apprenticeship path for people that don't go to university?

You are full of crap and you know it berlusconi has always been pro establishment like fratelli d'italia (WHO IS LED BY A FUCKING WOMAN) and like every centre-right coalition with berlusconi in it. Its just a charade.

t. retard giving is vote to (((centrodestra)))

Can I have a quick rundown of Rinascimento (the political movement obviously)

what is this?

its true.. I met so many HIGHLY educated italians there were all leaving the country for work... Usually heading for UK

lol casapound is shit, they are leftists and not redpilled on race. Go suck a fascist nigger bbc

I would advise to look for a job first (or setting up a business as a foreigner which gives you tax cuts for the first 2 years) and only moving residency once you are really sure you want to.
Truth

Those can be used as a weapon and bargain-coin, and are not 70% adult males like the normal BOAT MIGRANTS WE IMPORT FROM LYBIA.

Capra.

Sgarbi made a meme movement that hasnt done anything since its creation. The end

duel citizenship

>Fratelli d'Italia
plz no

nytimes.com/2013/06/25/world/europe/milan-court-sentences-berlusconi-to-seven-years.html

>berlusconi pays "Cosa Nostra"
palermo.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/12/21/news/berlusconi_falcone_appunto_guarrasi_mafia-184725255/

Thsts cause italy even being shit as it is its still less cucked shit than straya.

I knew some highly educated italian myself, I just find it baffling how they can't manage to keep them from emigrating en masse.

Some politicians, just gathering Italians for my ethnicity research folder.

Hi i am an italian descendant

What's this 5 star movement? Is it just a meme?

>You are full of crap and you know it
Look up our new electoral law. Without 5% of the vote they won't get into parliament. And as I said, Berlusconi would be a minority in a center right coalition, effectively making it a right wing one.
>led by a woman
Who cares? If she has good ideas I don't care

See

>casapound
>not redpilled on race
Let me guess, lega nord and forza italia are the heirs of NSDAP?

I seriously doubt that we will see a centre right government, there nust be a coalition between m5s pd or berlusconis centre-right, the numbers are clear.

>T. guy that believes to berlusconis salvinis and melonis electoral bullcrap

I see. So you will be taxed heavily. Try to at least keep most of your money in a foreign bank to avoid our internal risks if you move here
That's Forza Italia, not Fratelli d'Italia

taxes are some of the highest on the planet
it costs too much for small business to give them a stable job, economy is just fucked beyond repair for the country, unless they give you a job through nepotism
slow and old bureaucracy makes it really hard to start new businesses
besides mafia, corruption, terrible government, outdated laws, etc.

thats not the point? I am not gonna waste my vote for a 4% larping idiots who allow niggers in ther group. How dense are you

no I dont believe in them at all, but i still wont waste my time and vote on Cpi.

Who /analfabeta funzionale/ here??

LEGA

Nepotism, the fact that usually people for a job are asked to do even shit that doesent legally belong to the job for which they have been hired.
Low salaries, no rights, high taxation of incomes.
Young people dont like to comply with this shit if they can choose not to.

They seem to be the only coalition that might break the 40% threshold. Some polls put center right at more than 39% so it is not far fetched.
And I doubt we will see a Groko like in Germany: the parties that went into such a coalition would commit sudoku by bleeding too many voters.

Got a question for the Italian anons. I will possibly be traveling to Italy late 2018. Any advice on how to minimize issues of being a amerimutt in Italy. Looking at Florence, Padua, and Venice. How is the rapfugee issue in the cities and other shit.

Show me a casapound nigger then.
They are very aware on the Replacement and the need for ethnic homogeneity.

Just avoid the downtown and don't travel alone at night.

Padua is full of niggers. Venice is a tourist trap, so is Florence but its much better and worth it. IF you don't want to be the avg amerimutt tourist, speak slowly and do not ask for pasta alfredo, it doesnt exist you savages.

No one will care if you are American, at worst people will pester you with questions because they are curious.
Rapefugees are pretty bad, but police keeps them out of tourist areas. Watch out for gypsy pickpockets though: they are easy to avoid since they look like Indians

>CASAPOUND ARE LEFTISTS
>GUYS? GUYS LOOK AT ME IM SO RETARDED!

bella a tutti rega io e quel coglione del mio amico abbiamo fatto una canzone: youtube.com/watch?v=wM-iDF0Rs68

ci piacerebbe sapere come è venuta visto che è la prima che abbiamo fatto. Volevo fare pubblicità ma tutti gli altri metodi costano quindi se non vi piace mettete non mi piace e non rompete il cazzo. Enjoy.

We should start ramping up the meme distribution and production. And I'm not talking about shitty BOTTOM TEXT / IMPACT FONT like Sinistra Cazzate E Libertà, I'm talking about serious memery

Remainder that both salvini and berlusconi want to give the eu a second chance

Southern Italiens are literal niggers

Quality memes are wasted in Italy, most people are normies and wont understand them

The thing is the fucking fear, you dont want seats for them, you want centre right crap to start feeling like they need more right wing politics since extremists parties are rising so high across all the EU.

What do italobros think of pic related?

I can't see any cpi symbols, it's just a nigger who don't like mass immigration.

Yes but all the most "advanced" pages are run by either centrists or weird Twitter type guys.

King Kike

The electoral law wont permit a single coalition to have a stable government unless its a coalition between 2 of the big 3 parties (belusconis/m5s/pd)

Spic with italian nationality here
What should I vote for

why

CPI

There can be fear if they get at least 10% of the vote. So far it looks like they won't even get the minimum 5% and politicians aren't scared by what happens outside of places of power, you should know that by now. Casapound and forza nuova are not a threat to them

lega

true

this is why voting CP is retarded

Just read his life

Anything right wing really. I'd avoid berlusconi.
Lega is what I will vote, but please avoid shit like M5s, literal meme party