Love Switzerland Thread

>Overall Strict immigration policy
>Excellent Economy
>Great women

What's not to love?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f66lLRSQHAU
google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.ch/20171006/twenty-percent-of-children-in-switzerland-are-victims-of-domestic-violence-says-report/amp
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1968400,00.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/6073643/Swiss-governments-apology-over-Hannibal-Gaddafis-arrest-sparks-angry-backlash.html
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/feb/25/muammar-gaddafi-libya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really fucking expensive to live there. Hard to immigrate to as a european aswell. I'd go there or Austria if I could though. God's country.

I'd get claustrophobia

At least you're surrounded by beautiful white people. That's preferable over being overrun by sandnigger's everywhere.

Our chocolate is better

>mountain jews
>weak faggot men
>bern is a islamic shithole
>expensive
>worthless and irrelevant
>kraut subhumans

I'm not Swiss though? Don't know their language or have no connection to their history. It's a good country of course.

>Great women

top thlomph

>albanians
>white

Before or after it gets made halal?

>overall strict immigration policy
lol

tip top kek, it is a progressive shithole filled with migrants just like any other western country, except more expensive

Greedy Mountain Jew Globalist Luciferians

youtube.com/watch?v=f66lLRSQHAU

Woah, you can do Google research, nice.
Sadly, Muslim rate in Belgium and Switzerland is quite the same.

Where's the gold Mountain Jew?

Sold it in the early 2000 for dirt cheep.

>Switzerland
Hahahaha

My mom says my Grandpa was half Swiss german but idk if I believe it.
The last name isn't even German.

Are you retarded or just ignorant?

Switzerland is great:
>best landscape during summer and winter
>best women
>skiing

They can out-jew Jews.

Now seriously, what's OP's motivation to post this same shit again and again? Does anybody have a reasonable explanation?

They had child slaves till 1980’s, children are still regularly abused and the media constantly ignores it. Switzerland is where Polanski drugged that girl and anally raped her. google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.ch/20171006/twenty-percent-of-children-in-switzerland-are-victims-of-domestic-violence-says-report/amp

they got money. but like always: cant stop playing the victim and want more and more and more. like the jews.

>be in geneva
>muslims everywhere, never seen so many with full face covering and all

mountain jews?

france is leaking. geneva is lost.

Notice how seemingly Switzerland set up Ghaddafis son in order to get the west to believe he is crazy and ok with his removal. content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1968400,00.html telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/6073643/Swiss-governments-apology-over-Hannibal-Gaddafis-arrest-sparks-angry-backlash.html google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/feb/25/muammar-gaddafi-libya

Beautiful place but very expensive

our big cities are lost too

>at least >50% of immigrants from Europe

That's pretty strict nowadays Miss Swiss

>That's pretty strict nowadays Miss Swiss
The issue with that is: we're not letting in fewer shitskins but rather let in insanely many europeans (schengen trickery)
We have >1% population growth because of european immigration and this place is crowded beyond repair, thanks to the fucking libtards and export economy, I hate them so bad.

The women who crave the Big Black Cock

That lucky bastard he was a good Regisseur