Suspended from Twitter, Under Police Investigation for Saying Muslim Rapists were Muslim

Beatrix von Storch

Other urls found in this thread:

jungefreiheit.de/kultur/medien/2017/eine-zensur-findet-statt/
youtube.com/watch?v=SPrkKXJDldY
spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzpolitik/heiko-maas-und-facebook-bussgelder-in-hassrede-gesetz-geaendert-a-1141853.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>frau Storch, you are under arrest on the suspicion of telling the truth
>how do you plea?
>"gefickt"

Sometimes I wonder if the europeans will ever rebel against things like this.

What a retarded bitch.

They won't. Too afraid

>anti-muslim comment
>criminal investigation
Absolutely hilarious.

Europe need their own Trump to wake them up. Too bad all their leaders are pussies

Even the criminals in Brazil are against rape, in their own way, if you go to prison by rape they will most certainly beat you to death, unless you pay them a little loan of some millions, then they will just beat you until you're almost dead.

I blame America for not sending our slaves back.
The delusion subhumans could be equal never would have spread if we sent them all to Liberia.

Instead it was MLK and diversity hires. Outsourced by Hollywood and corporate America.
Reality became a construct and the myth of multiculturalism became real.

Gang raping non-Muslims is a game to them.
It is literally their culture and unique to their culture.

I used to want to travel to Europe. Now I think they can just die in the pile of shit they made for themselves

I cant imagine what it must be like to not have free speech.

But just a question that I'm too lazy to check, don't they have freedom of expression on their constituitions? I throught it was a human right.

Don't you worry, they get charges left and right, remember when höcke denounced the holocaust memorial?

The problem is, dumb AFD politicians act like a bunch of angry, edgy teens kinda like the SJWs of the right. Which is why they quickly become the ostracized laughing stock of the Bundestag. If they would act cooler, smarter and more laid-back and irony-laden like our FPÖ politicians do, they could actually win the meme war.

This is her original statement:

"Was zur Hölle ist in diesem Land los? Wieso twittert eine offizielle Polizeiseite aus NRW auf Arabisch. Meinen Sie, die barbarischen, muslimischen, gruppenvergewaltigenden Männerhorden so zu besänftigen?"

which translates to:

"What the hell is going on in this country? Why did an official police site from North Rhine-Westphalia send out a tweet in Arabic. Do you think you can this way soothe the barbaric, Muslim, gang raping male hordes?"

Her mistake was having added the adjective "muslim" into the tirade. Otherwise it would have passed off as any feminist tweet.

Beatri forgot she isn't in Poland or other redpilled, based VISEGRAD countries where she would have gotten a standing ovation in parliament for her tweet. In Eretz Goymany, she will be arrested on the charge of Volksverhetzung (harassment of a community) and Muslims are considered a community.

I agree on the point that the AfD is full of unlikeable goobers, but that doesn't mean that this shit is somehow "justified" now.

This is good for us. The corrupt leftist government is doubling down. People don't like this. I've talked to a couple colleagues of mine who are usually pretty left and they, although somewhat reluctantly, agreed that this goes too far. Look in any German news article about this that still has the comments enabled: Everyone is furious and the fire rises.

>Everyone is furious and the fire rises.

You'd be doing something about it if your people were furious enough, Hans.

What's going to be the German people's breaking point? A suitcase nuke going off in Berlin?

Doesn't Germany have a parliamentary immunity law? If you can arrest sitting politicians for saying something, it is not very democratic. Even in this authoritarian country, the government is not allowed to charge a politicians for comments, only sue them in open court for libel or false statement

>A suitcase nuke going off in Berlin?
Realistically speaking, that might just about do it.

Hang yourself.

>kinda like the SJWs of the right.
Please kill yourself.

>A suitcase nuke going off in Berlin
The real victims would be those in the peaceful Muslim community facing the backlash.

>i find myself agreeing with a leaf to bash one of my own.

Odd world we're living in.

jungefreiheit.de/kultur/medien/2017/eine-zensur-findet-statt/

youtube.com/watch?v=SPrkKXJDldY

Economic problems. Until then, people are too comfortable to do anything about what the government is doing, so long as it doesn't affect them personally.

Bad lady... how dare she!

>i find myself agreeing with a leaf to bash one of my own.
>Odd world we're living in.
Perfectly normal reaction, traitors are worse than enemies.

>europe only consists of germany, britain and france

fuck off ok

It's in the post

Economical problems wont happen even if Merkel just takes 4 year vacation. German economy runs by itself, nobody needs to do anything and thousands of refugees on welfare wont be enough to tip the economy.
Thanks god my country already got its lesson with gypsies. Took fucking decades to get these monkeys out of western and middle part of Slovakia

We need the Fuhrer back and gas a lot of left people

spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzpolitik/heiko-maas-und-facebook-bussgelder-in-hassrede-gesetz-geaendert-a-1141853.html

>California Prosecuting Man for Anti-Muslim Insults

>California is now prosecuting him for posting these comments, on the theory that they violate Cal. Penal Code § 653m(b):

????

MUH FREEDUMBS OF SPEECH

I actually really hope something happens in berlin. its full of lefty whites and shitskins. nothing would be lost and more people would wake up

Well it does. Being a non important country is the same as being a non county

>What's going to be the German people's breaking point?
There is none.
As the french monarchs already noticed a few hundred years, germans always go for the path of the least resistance, they wont rebel and be happy with the status quo.

The only ones that actually would have taken risks fucked off to the US ages ago.

Hello I'm german AMA

I don't understand how these internet libel laws work. How do you know for certain it was the same person who made the claim? How do you know spmeone isn't using their computer or phone or using a remote access tool to post from their IP? Does the idea of reasonable doubt only exist in America?

How can that be a problem? Ofc the police shouldn't tweet in ara akebic, we're living in Germany for fucks sake

Soon

I unironically believe that if Muslims set off a nuke in Europe, media headlines would cry about some of the fallout reaching the third world.

>get arrested for speech in Germany

What’s new?

No kidding. Meanwhile these parasites continue to shout things like "death to infidels" and rape white women, and that's fine. Unbelievable.

>The real problem is islamaphobia.

They don't so they just arrest the whole family.

You're both retarded, he has 8 kike grandkids

Please tell me you believe this is some kind of monumental statement so I can laugh, the man your memeflag represents would even accuse Trump of being owned by kikes. I never understood you lot specifically, the Jews are supposed to be this gargantuan evil force that have complete influence over most of the world. Yet, you believe a cheeto man was the bane of their existence and managed to beat them.

If they didn't want him in office, if they REALLY didn't want him in office, do you think he would be in there?

damn those illegal facts ! shut down that hate filled truth

>oppression
>in a muslim nation
How is this news?

>he think jews would admit they're in charge through obvious assassinations

Jews in control are so far beyond reach they're reading news from 2100 while we shitpost about 2017.

>he think jews would admit they're in charge through obvious assassinations

Where did I say anything like that? They could have successfully rigged the votes against him, found a way to impeach him, anything. They want him in there

Seems we need to add the governor of california to the twitter troll on sight list.