Would it bother you if the final Evangelion Rebuild movie has a happy ending?

No ambiguous shit like EOE, no self-realization therapy from the last episode, but a genuine happy ending for Shinji where he gets the girl and the 3rd impact is somehow reversed. I know you will say that's not Evangelion, but the Evangelion rebuild is already shit especially after 3.0 so I say go full fan-service and give people the closure that they longed for over the past 20 years...that is unless you're masochist and think only bittersweet psychobabble make good endings.

Everything is too screwed up. The only way this can get a not fucked up ending is with a universal reset. And even in that case, I wish Shinji has nothing to do with those assholes anymore. The only happy ending is Shinji living somewhere elses far from the Eva cast

I feel like that would be missing the point
Shinji needs to take responsibility for his actions

Fuck off Anno

I don't care about Rebuild anymore

Anno is dead to me

I would like a 12 episodes new season with Shinji coming back in time and going full M.O.S.

I predict that they'll pull some bullshit ending where Shinji ascends to the heavens and spends eternity with Kaworu. The end.

The reactions would be priceless.

The only way Rebuild could be redeemed is if Anno walks in front of the screen and gives the audience the middle finger during the film's ending.

>Implying Kaworu won't become the new MC
Anno sees Eva as nothing more than a cashcow and probably inside his sick mind, Shinji leaving is some kind of twisted poetry, like him leaving Eva in Khara's hands

>implying Eva without Shinji isn't like DB without Goku or Transformers without Optimus Prime

Kaworu can't relate with the other characters so much, but like I said they'll end Evangelion Rebuild 4.0 with someone kind of ending with Kaworu and Shinji being together forever.

At this point, what does Sup Forums even want?

Honestly I'd be fine with that. In reality though Anno is going to try to catch the lightening in a bottle that made the original so great but it's just going to fall flat.

So it's like the Alternate Live Action Sequence but in reverse?

yeah, look at this sadboy. definitely not a happy ending.

The audience fucking loves Goku and Optimus Prime while they fucking hate Shinji though. They already tried to replace both Goku and Optimus and the audience rejected it. Meanwhile Japan actually believes Shinji is worse than Hitler as the mindless sheeps they are while Khara already treat Kaworu as the MC and Khara will have total control over the franchise after 4.0

Is that why every single spin off of eva has Shinji as the main? Ditching the main is always a bad idea for profits.

>loses the only person who he really felt comfortable around, a.k.a. Kaworu
>completely detached from everyone else

The only happy end is if Asuka rapes him until he's a mindbroken obedient slave who can't live without her tsuntsun cunny

It's going to happen, everyone is going to lose their shit, and I'll be laughing because I'd predicted it all along.

Is Shinji the only character to ever go insane from tfw no gf?

Rogers-san also went insane from no gf.

Climax scene was pretty underwhelming though.

Embryo from cross ange sorta?

He didn't look that happy on the beach.

I wish pic related would have been in the actual movie instead of just being the poster. At least then it would have had more of a "Okay, we've just been though some real shit but life goes on" vibe instead of leaving Shinji crying and Asuka looking at him with complete disdain.

>with a girl
Bad end

You missed the point then. Shinji going back to being human was a huge mistake and the ending is hammering that home by having his very first interaction with a person he returned to a physical form to see again be a terrible one that ends with her judging him and making him feel like shit yet again. There was never any hope for humanity.

>You missed the point then. Shinji going back to being human was a huge mistake
Umm, since the last two episodes are whats in his mind it seems like he knew what he was getting into and this made it seem like he was fine with it.

I thought he was just overwhelmed with emotion after being tanged with everyone.

They always have a happy ending. Shinji has to come to terms with his problems for Instrumentality to be rejected.

I mean yeah, billions die, but they're not real and the only ones I do care about are on screen.

Then it actually happens and he breaks down crying because he knows he fucked up. It's a bad end, user. Not an optimistic one. He got tricked. Accepting instrumentality was the right choice.

Even moreso then we should have the poster be the actual ending.

Being left with a complete psycho, promiscuous cunt that hates you because you didn't praise her is probably a very sad ending. It an eternal hell. Shinji deserves a happy ending for once.

Nah, they worked it out.

Fan art doesn't count.

>Being left with a complete psycho
Sure
>promiscuous
She's not Misato
>cunt
Yes
> that hates you because you didn't praise her
No, she saw him jerk off to her comatose body. That's a pretty good reason to hate someone user. Also, she hated him because he was better than her at piloting the robot
>It an eternal hell. Shinji deserves a happy ending for once.
He doesn't deserve one. And neither does anyone else in this show.

Where is that magizen cover where older Shinji looks like Gendo and there is Rei in the background looking like Yue.

Shut up bitch. Stop spreading this propaganda.

That is some creepy art.

>She's not Misato

She uses men for sexual validation, tries to get Kaji to have sex with her. Uses her body to lure Shinji, tries to get him to come into her room while Misato was away and uses the anniversary of his dead mother into kissing her.

In the live action section, which was cut. She has a relationship with Toji Suzuhara, but she hates him and only uses him for sex. Showing that she becomes like Misato, using men for sex, when she gets older.

>That's a pretty good reason to hate someone user.

Well, it started long before Shinji fapped to Asuka's body, and much more than the mere piloting. She hates his passive nature, and the fact he's scared of her. The messed up kiss only made it worse. She blames him for everything.

>He doesn't deserve one. And neither does anyone else in this show.

This one made me laugh.

>She uses men for sexual validation, tries to get Kaji to have sex with her.
This is true but she thought of herself as an Alpha and Kaji to her was also an alpha. The kind of man she thought she should aspire to be with. but instead she actually liked Shinji and was disgusted with herself for liking such a faggot and wanting his attention so badly.

I don't think she planed on being a slut or using sex to validate herself. She was just trying to delude herself into wanting to fuck everyone other then Shinji.

They both look so scary and dead inside here I'm going to have nightmares for weeks

Didn't Asuka's seiyuu say that Asuka doesn't like Shinji romantically? She also said in EOE that she'd rather die than be with me, so I'm even sure about that.

Not at all, she wanted him to like her. But she never liked him.
She wasn't capable of such a feeling.

Yep. Anyone who says otherwise is just a delusional shipper.
Her words in instrumentality were the truth, she'd rather die than do it with him.

Why do you think any of them deserve happiness, user? Give us your rational

She would have actually been fine with him if he only looked at her. She mentions it when she puts her thighs up to his face in the traincar and asks him to masturbate in front of her.

But he would have been fine with anyone.

Yeah, like I said she lives to make his life a living hell and having him be alone with her at the end was a sad ending.

I think shinji deserves it because he's been through alot of suffering.

He only picked her last as a last resort because he was terrified of her, and he has every reason to be.

Nah, if he looked at her she would have dumped him just like with the other guys.

She was only so pissed off because he wasn't looking at her. It made her feel worthless that such a pathetic fag wasn't entranced by her.

I've been waiting for this movie since the summer, where the fuck is it?

Since she felt that way, I'm surprised why let it linger and bother her so much. She assaulted him in intrumentality and yelled at him because he ignored her.

Girls who do that, it usually means one thing.

>I'm surprised why let it linger and bother her so much
Because she built her entire ego and self-worth around others desiring her and therefore validating her.

Seeing someone so below her every single day who barely showed interest in her unless she shoved her tits in his face killed her.
He only gave a fuck about her body in her eyes. The masturbation scene proving it.

>Because she built her entire ego and self-worth around others desiring her and therefore validating her.

This is what whores do, they sleep around. I guess this is the kind of person Asuka is, using men for her ownself. Not love.

>Seeing someone so below her every single day who barely showed interest in her unless she shoved her tits in his face killed her.

And yet that someone bellow her was a superior pilot than her and she couldn't win a single fight.

>He only gave a fuck about her body in her eyes. The masturbation scene proving it.

I'd actually say that Shinji was afraid of Asuka, considering how unhinged she is.

It can't be done.
Remember that scene where he dreams up a world where misato is his hot teacher, rei is the hot new girl in class and asuka is his childhood friend who sees his morning boner?
Well, in my head that's what reality becomes somehow at some point.
I'll just imagine shinji and all those other broken cunts can be happy.
But since happy can't be, i wish it ended with everyone dead and gone forever.

Just give Shinji a fucking break. He's just an autistic kid who should have been left out of Nervs fucking mess and all the mentally insane people employed there. He was pretty much a relatively sane person at the beginning of the series, though sad and lonely, but by the end he was sad, lonely, and permanently scarred beyond repair and fucked beyond all hope of recovery. Nerv is a bunch of irredeemable asshole mad scientists who forced an impossible task on an uninvolved child and expected him to have no problem in the slightest performing it. Shinji deserves no less than to personally wipe Nerv from the face of the damn planet after what they put him through.

The whole thing is about how people are broken things full of suffering, even fucking gendo was driven by missing his love.

Okay let's be real shinji should be a polygamist and take asuka and mana and rei and maybe Misato.

>Shinji gets the girl
Haha, OP, funny 1 April joke.

Leave gayass haremshit outta this. Shinji should go the way of Kaji, not dying a virgin but still dying single.

That's exactly what's going to happen. just wait until it's revealed that Shinji is the new Eve and they fuck off to another planed.

It's entirely predictable but would still hit Sup Forums like s hammer on the head and the reaction would be hilarious.

Yeah okay, I get what you are saying but if we were to be real for a moment the girls would all be happiest if Shinji was a polygamist and took them all under his wing.

ANIMA already confirmed it.

No not really. They would be happiest if they would accept themselves for who they were and tried to find someone less mentally unstable than they were, so not shinji, to love them. Shinji just needs some peace and quiet, maybe Asuka but I don't know.

You're not being real!!

This, I don't like Kaworu but the salt from waifufags would be really worth mining for weeks.

Whats this screenshot from?

It was already glorious with 3.0

Oh god, I wish I saw it. Is there any screenshots of it?

I've got mixed feelings about the idea. (And I'm one of the few people who doesn't have a problem with 3.0)

Through 1.0 and 2.0, everything was mostly the Evangelion from before, but with things being a bit better for everyone involved. People aren't as screwed up, people aren't as in the dark about what's going on, etc. A full on fanservice happy ending wouldn't fit, but a bittersweet one would be fine, considering tone of the original and its downer ending, and the somewhat lighter general tone of the Rebuild.

Evangelion.

Reminder that Shinji is canonically heterosexual. He only ever had sexual fantasies about women.

Reminder that disrespecting Shinji's bi-curiosity means disrespecting and ignoring Anno-san's feelings.

Reminder that responding to the Reifag is a bad tone and plain retarded.

C'mon

Hilarious. Man, I almost wish Anno would double the gayness only to see Sup Forums eat itself. Waifufags pain gives me life.

rebuild will end with shinji getting together with his mom

Reminder that projecting your own fetishes on real people is beyong retarded.

Let the mods take care of the Reifag, my friend.

Asukafag* It's an Asukafag. They're obsessed with shipping.

No, I'm being about as real as it gets.

Yeah-yeah, but it's still amusing
>fetishes

Fuck off Reifag

Anno said he's probably bisexual in an interview.

Fuck off Reifag

The more you try to defend yourself the more obvious it gets. Fucking retard.

>asukafags and reifags both blaming each other for a shitty post
It's kind of pitiful really.

>double the gayness
Impossible. No show could contain such fabulous max.

STOP
RESPONDING

You're not fooling anyone, Reifag. Fuck off already.

He said Shinji's intentions towards kaworu weren't sexual he actually looks up for him as a role model

STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO

This. He really isn't fooling anyone.
It's always these same autists that try to derail every thread.

Fuck off Reifag

MAKE ME BUDDY

fuck off, reifag

I think the master can do it if he really wants. After all there are no limits to improvement ;^)

Side note: I bet it's just talking to itself again. How annoying.

t. seele

Eh

You got it wrong my dear user, I'm a shinjifag.

>I'm a shinjifag.
Fuck off Kaworu, you're supposed to be ded.

Then you're a newfag that can't spot a falseflagging Reifag from a mile.

>That quality
When the fuck are the Blu Rays going to be released in the west? Fuck!