From where the 4th reich will start?

From where the 4th reich will start?
I vote Poland or Greece

Somewhere in Asia, desu.

It will start in France.

Make no mistake, we hate everyone. Whites, blacks, jews, albanians, turks, browns, muslims, buddhists, atheists, fascists, communists, etc.
We just want to enjoy the sun, don't expect any 4th reichs from us.

America

France is already ruled by muslims. I'm totally sure it will start in Poland.

OP is implying that the 4th Reich will finish off the Jews. Who hates Jews more that Muslims. The 4th Reich will start in France.

How many Germans lied because they thought that they might get arrested or something?

What makes Poland even more surprising is the severity of the views and taking the absence of Muslims into account.

apperently from gaza..

they are a supreme military power

Brussels. Did a long time ago now.

Jews are the lesser concern. In fact, judaism by itself is the lesser concern because the powerful jews don't give a shit about the 'impure' lower class juden. The first thing that the 4° Reich will do in today's globalization is seeking allies, and going against the judaism will not be a good propaganda these days... At least at the beginning.

>Update

One of my co-workers here just told me that it will begin in Austria. Because it's already happening.
I have no idea what's going on but I'm sure Sup Forums does.

They just elected a right wing President (?) or whatever. He's young (27) and a skeptic of globalization. Also austria is still pretty conservative and nationalistic. They won't be anything until they reinstate the monarchs however.

Germany obviously, otherwise it wouldn't be the 4th Reich.

If it was Poland, then we would be able to zero in on what piece of land creates far-right Militaristic empires. Poland did absorb most of Prussia, who was blamed for both world wars.

Right here baby.

I've always wondered how people overlooked this. The eu is a massive pan-European government kinda seems like what hitler was going for lol

Greece

Yugoslavia