Some treasure hunter digs up his grave...

>Some treasure hunter digs up his grave,finds his fucking head and gives it to an Akatsuki worshipper who fuses it with another headless body

You are now Hidan,and you're pissed off,how do you plan your revenge on Shikamaru?

>kidnap his son
>severe his head and shit on it
>place it outside of konoha

His son and Wife Asumas dauther and Kureni

Why Asuma's family? He's cool with him, he didn't do anything to him, literally.

For Shikamaru, knowing that the fucker is very smart, first trying that he doesn't realize he's been resurrected, then all the kidnap/mindbreak rape or whatever he wants for the all mighty Yashin

After all these years being trapped under that dirt I would destroy everything that is close to Shikamaru.

That would be a good Arc in Boruto.

Why's this character so popular? He's just a random satanist.

At least our guy Kakuzu had a backstory.

Because like him and Orochimauru he is still alive

FUCK OFF you stupid fucking Narutoshitters
holy fuck
stay in your stupid fucking containment thread

He's fun, unlike the other Naruto villains he doesn't have some long tragic backstory, he's just a crazy fanatic. Also shikamaru is the best character in the series and it was great to see him fight him.

Doesn't his immortality run out if he doesn't get his daily sacrifice in? Also starvation.

>April fools
Haha, I get it.

Kakuzu and Hidan are equally great. Best Akatsuki duo.

At least use the pasta.

>2-3 Super threads get posted every day filled with consecutive shitposting
>"Oh it's just them underages having fun."
>Naruto threads are only seen once every 3-10 days
>FUCKING NARUTARDS REEEE

yeah he is probally bones by now but he is still alive and if someone outs some flesh on him its over

Eh mines is Itachi and Kisame. Overrated duo, but the idea of some shy dude trying to indirectly save the world while being accompanied by a sarcastic fish partner tickles me.

Fuck off you cancerous Narutard spammer.

No

Itachi was too stoic for my taste,Kisame was great tho

Would Shikamaru still be alive? The grave was inside Shikamaru's family's lands, it's unlikely that a grave digger would go there unless years have passed and something happened to his family or the village.

Why should they care? Nardo and Sauce could literally vaporize him in a few seconds if they wanted, good luck getting back from that.

Well, I would try to put him in the same situation; when I'm about to kill him, I turn him immortal. Then, I severe his head, put it inside a hole, and shit inside that hole every day. Link that hole to the toilet, somehow.

fucking kek