Ask a muslim boi

ask a muslim, not an extremist, just a regular muslim

Other urls found in this thread:

madworldnews.com/muslims-one-thing-in-common/
pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/
intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it
youtube.com/watch?v=OQT6FWOmkOU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how much interbreeding percentage would you say you have taking into account your family's ancestors history and region?

I don't know... same as everyone I guess

>same as everyone from my parents region
what region are your parents from? and is there a percentage of inbreeding in that region?

>ask a muslim
I have no questions for you, only bullets. Stay in the sand & I will allow you to continue breathing.

Repent and accept Christ, for your souls sake.

i don't really like personal questions, but we personally do not exept interbreeding in our familly (like a lot of muslims actually).

Do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

This is bait

STFU mutts, get back to the barn pigs.

haha! if it's a constructive talk, why not?

what do you think the penalty for apostasy should be?

>Romania

Was life better under communism?

>not an extremist
What is the penalty for apostasy under Islamic law?

Why you're a muslim? Family or your choice?

My parents still have a PTSD.

FUCKING KYS

no everyone is free of there actions

So would you rather kill the infedel, or have one of your extremists do it for you?

>France

En vrai ça va, le commmunisme je le vis plutot bien

>like a lot of muslims actually
orlly?

madworldnews.com/muslims-one-thing-in-common/
pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/
intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it
are these all memes then?

How do you guys view Muhammad's marriage to Aisha and the fact that she was 9 years old when he deflowered her.

But seriously though dude, as some one who was raised and grew in amuslim culture and comunity, how come you havn't realised it's just a lie supported by good social standards,
i mean a faith is really good thing, but once you hit a certain agen you start figuring out it's all baloney.. sometimes I wish i could have kept my faith ...it felt kinda nice.

both actually, at first it was obliged by the familly, but after reading the Coran, I decided it was the right path

wat do we do about the 200mil extremist muslims?

none, I do not recognise extreists as muslims

are you going to go back to iran and fight in the civil war?

sorry for the inpressision I meant "a lot (all) of muslims I know of

If you aren't an extremist then you aren't an actual muslim since the radicalization stems from your very religious texts that you should be following. sage.

how old were you when you started hating jews/israel

so you don't actually believe in islam?

I found this shocking, but in the other hand, it was the social convetion at the time

>Musulman roumain qui parle francais
wtf ?

So Mohammad married some 18 year old roastie? I thought he was BASED.

>ask a muslim, not an extremist, just a regular muslim
A """"moderate""""?

Do you care if kaffir live among you, if they just go about their business, raising their families, working, contributing to their community?

Or do you think all kaffir deserve death?

Would you attempt to stop another muslim from killing a kaffir?

kys and stop replying to ovbious bait threads

You really expect us to believe that in some thousand years the time speed doubled? While it's a fact that Earth is distancing from the Sun, this is not that fast, if this is the case then by the time humans appeared the days were insanely long.

esti shitposter sau Turc din Constanta?
;^)

no there is a difference between obeing the sacred text to the word, and using your mind to adapt the text to the society of today, that's why there is a lot of extremists

tkt

If I kill myself will I become a martyr?

no, every one makes there own conception of islam, i wrote that to not confuse poeple

i was joking obv
i just saved it from somwhere kek
what religion do you belong to?

nu (i dont quite speek romanian yet)

I am sufi.

ok deci shitposting

you should research your family's history, if you have inbreeding in your genes i think it will be best if you not breed with other races please you are only dumbing down everyone else.

no one should ever kill themselves or kill others exept to save someone

Final form achieved

sufi is not a denomination you dumb cunt

frankly I do not care of what happend in the past, and if anyone digs deep enough in there enes, they will eventually apear inbreeding

Wow, I guess you're right. I never thought about it that way. Thank you for saving my life.

>not an extremist, just a regular muslim
a fag?
how do you feel knowing you don't have the balls to be a true muslim?

Checked.
Do you agree with wahhabism?

Answer my questions! :P
Do you agree with what happened with the treaty of hudaibiya?

im not sure
how about you test it out?

Yes it is. We don't like other Muslims because you guys are heretics.

I see the muzzie avoids the apostasy question, as they always do. Not surprised.

hello musanon catholic here, what is your stance on the widespread reformation of the islamic faith and i mean all caliphates, i will come out and say it every religion has been barbaric and theres no shame in saying so but a good amount of it was just at the time that it happend. the problem is that a vast majority of the islamic faith has not gone through a forced reformation and yes i understand there is a small movment of muslims who are skewing from traditional islam to another more reformed virsion. when it comes down to it reformation has to happen and it starts at the roots of the faith, without that it may need to done by force.

You can't trick me evil boi, OP showed me the way

no i do not care if kafirs are a contibuting member of society, i don't think they deserve death and i woulld stop the murder of a kafir (obvious ansers)

If you don’t recognize them as Muslims then what are you doing to eradicate their ideologies and presence from your religion? I don’t see “moderate” Muslims fighting back. If you aren’t part of the solution then you are part of the problem

No such thing as a regular Muslim. You either believe raping children and murdering infidels is Ok, or you are not actually a Muslim. Pig-hammad, piss be upon him, was a pedophile murderer. You think he was the model human. There is nowhere to go now except to exterminate sand-niggers from existence.

>every religion has been barbaric
not the buddhists you fagtroll
youtube.com/watch?v=OQT6FWOmkOU

i didn't reaserch a lot about this treaty so i cannot give my oppinion on it yet

answer me faggot

death, but i do not obey islamic law, i obey my interpretaion of the Coran

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence
literally nothing more than self-defence, faggot

yes, that's kinda right, but my theory is that the reformation needs to be in the head of the muslim, let's say we need to reaad the text as a "methaphore"

Camel or goat?

He's more of a sheep type of guy.

there are no regular or extremist, just muslim.
you wall want death penalties for stupid shit and sacrifice woman, fu all

Great. I am a kaffir but I don't push my opinions of religion on to others. The only agenda(s) I push are critical thinking, analytical thinking, empathetic thinking (putting yourself in someone else's shoes), and reasoned thoughts/responses. I would rather someone take time to think about something before responding and researching, and getting their own thoughts collected. Rapid response to new complex ideas and issues shows a lack of real intellect.

Do you prefer Mohammad's writings before Medina?

Voting is often subjugated to inclined thinking through misque and masjid preachings. Often threatening the congregation with expulsion/exclusion/exiled from communitys/jobs/places of custom.
How will the muslim people push against this coercion?
Where are the muslims upholding/advocating law of the land when sharia law courts and sharia advocates are pushing for the muslim community (via roures prior outlined) to use these courts instead of the law of the land court system?
Do Muslims realise that taking part in collaboration of voting willing is illegal as well as forcing person's (inc muslims) to use an illegal system is a type of discrimination and oppression?

we can't really fight because 3 thing hold the "radical" people from us : there money , there lack of culture, and there stupidity

>i do not obey islamic law, i obey my interpretaion of the Coran
then you're not a muslim you're a me-ist
the only god you truly believe in is yourself
nothing wrong with that. at least you probably exist

MUH PEACE N SHIT , WE NEVER FIGHT WE IS GREAT.

honestly i don't think i have the potential to find a solution in my own

goat without any hesitation

I already sayd probably over 3 times that everyone sshould make there "own islam" by getting help from the book

i agree with you

Do you believe in sexual emergency, right to breed or western influence to justify a rape or even finding guilty the rape victim?

That sounds very pagan... For a muslim...

honess
tly i don't know much about the subject but i will do some research, interessting question overall

no i just think that everyone should readap the sacred book to the social reality by there own to beter obey to god's words

rape is not tolerated at all in Islam and no sexual emergency doesn't exist (yet) in modern society

Thanks

I would love to encourage the individual muslim to make stand against the "collective programming". Here, representational democracy relies on each person making the vote by a learned option, not an expected option because of identity.

i don't think factors like your religion should decide your vote. It is only a matter of wit

All Islam is extremist at its core. Islam is a cancer to civilized society.

that's meism in a nutshell

My thoughts exactly. We separated church from state for a reason.

please consider learning about a religion before saying such rude things

no there is a difference, in meism, you don't have a sacred book on wich you can base your thought

do you think that Mohammed is a perfect role model for a 21st century muslim?
do the things that Mohammed did and permitted (slavery, pedophilia, subjugation of women) not bother you?

i do not think thet the islam of when the Coran was written and todays Islam is the same, (read my previous ansers to learn my conception of faith)

So... i think that pretty much sums up the discution, it was very interesting to see other poeples view on my religion, I will leave the thread, (I won't probably anser anymore questions)
and
>thank you all for your participation!

Can you eat a bacon