Conservatives think they'll be able to beat this big guy next year

>conservatives think they'll be able to beat this big guy next year

*inhales*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1DmdgOdHgw
youtube.com/watch?v=N_u4pVmEh8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh no watch out he will get his tears on you.

>big guy
For you.

>Brown nipples

Does he have something wrong with him?his face just has a rather alchohol fetal syndrome look to it

shut up faggot you'd kiss him.

based leafbro

STRONGER THAN 95% OF Sup Forums

>leaf boxing

does anyone have the longer version of the conversation
it's not over
she goes somemthing like "yeah yeah don't let it get to your head"

Maybe this is why he has brown nipples

In all seriousness the conservatives have no chance, right? They need to pick up like 75 seats

The problem is more systemic. Ridings are based on old population numbers, and therefore vastly overvalue Ontario and Quebec, traditional Liberal strongholds. It's so bad that the election is usually called before Alberta and BC are even finished voting.

Unless the Conservatives somehow crack Ontario or rural Quebec they don't stand a chance. Scheer is okay but I don't think he has the personality to do it

It's funny that Trump-cucks hate him so much. He's the uber-mensch they all desire to be. Intelligent, fit, good-looking, well-liked, accomplished, kind. He has a wife and kids. A wife he didn't buy unlike Trump. Doesn't get divorced every 3 years. Also he isn't an obese fuck like Trump.

strong 13 inch guns.

I was bigger than that skeleton at 14 years old.

>kind
That's not ubermensch.

He's stupid as fuck I'm glad Donald Trump is our president over Justin Trudeau. He let in Isis people back into his country for rehabilitation there's no Rehabilitation of those people

Women will vote for him literally only because they think he is hot so good luck conservatives.

It is. The ubermensch is not a dick waving asshole. It is a person who is liked by others and who is only aggressive when they need to be.

>intelligent
You've never actually listened to him speak, have you? The guy ummmm's more than Obama. His "Dad" was a good statesman, much as I dislike his policies. Justin is nothing more than a figurehead, all real decisions are being made by party members.

Ok

Is that really any worse than Trump-cucks who voted for Trump just because he shitposted on twitter.

Saying umm isn't a sign of stupidity. Trumps even worse. The guy sounds he has was limited to 150 words.

My country was stupid enuff to do it in the first place so they could very well be stupid enuff to do it again. Ffs.

No, an ubermensch is a bully. In fact an ubermensch literally is just a bully like Karate Kyle or Biff Tannen

youtube.com/watch?v=o1DmdgOdHgw

do you even lift (bro?) PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate our Prime minister

Honestly, I don't know which is worse.

Easy win because All of Canada is white supremacist.
> In order to make this claim work, academics have had to completely redefine the term "White supremacy" in a way that makes it unrecognisable to most people. In calling Canada a "White supremacist" country, academics don't mean that Canada is a country like Nazi Germany; what they mean is that, within Canada, White culture is "supreme", "systemic", and "institutionalized". That is, Western Civilisation is interwoven into the very fabric of what Canada is: our two official languages are European languages; we have a European legal system which is built on European philosophies of life and government; we have European architecture, European technology, European Holidays/Festivals, and not to mention, there are White people everywhere — in business, education, government, media etc. And this, according to the dominant ideology in our universities, is a problem. It is in this sense that academics call your multicultural Canada a "White supremacist" state.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

Fun fact; Canada doesn't really have a history of electing new governments so much as throwing out the old one. Trudeau got elected because people were tired of Harper. The general sentiment last time I checked it is that the general Canadian population is getting tired of Trudeau, so don't be surprised if he ends up losing next election.

Saying umm and uhh is a sign of poor articulation and lack of education and speaking skills.

Well considering he's one of the most buff people ever it's quite obvious he does.

Not just beat him but completely and utterly destroy him.

He is literally the male Merkel of the Americas

Canadians love trudeau.

The absolute state of Leafistan.

>Not really. It's a sign you don't have your speeches pre-written.

>exhales

>go full SJW on China, of all fucking nations, all the while trying to court them for trade deals
>judge Philippines like they have say in how they run their government
>pay money to literal terrorist who killed American soldiers
>WEED took years to put into effect
>generally ignored by other world leaders

ok

you lack education and articulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_u4pVmEh8s

I made it to 24 seconds. Does it get worse?

>one of the most buff people ever

There is a crisis of foreign ownership of houses in Canada driving up the price of a home to the point that average Canadians can no longer afford to buy a home and raise a family. Today the Trudeau government announce it will make the income threshold to obtain a mortgage even more difficult to "cool the market". Essentially this makes it even more difficult for middle class Canadians to buy a home.

Liberals declare a fiscal war on the lifestyle and future of the Canadian middle class.

2019 Conservative landslide incoming.

Well as someone who lives and works in Canada (don't let the flag fool you, I'm on a weird IP) I can say with some confidence that he is not held in as high regard as some say. He's become quite egotistical and has failed to deliver on some serious campaign promises (not just DUDE WEED but electoral reform). Also the statement to reintegrate ISIS fighters and the massive payout to that terrorist guy have begun to disillusion the people who voted for him. Also not adhering to the self imposed budget restrictions and blowing it out within the first few months hasn't helped either. I say this as someone who does a lot of work in the GTA so quite a few of the people I talk to are Canadian Liberals, a lot of young people too.

I also have heard people here unironically joke about that he is Justin Castro, not Trudeau.

men shouldn't have pink nipples only women

>he beats the shit out of me
>I win

He doesn't have a big mass. I think I could beat him and I'm not even a guy who works out regularly.

>low body fat
>likely dehydrated
>flexing
>Still no muscle definition
95% of Sup Forums must be fuckin quadriplegic

What's more embarrassing, the fact that America voted in Obama, Canada voted in tredeau, or London voted in sadiq?

/ourcuck/

This American sees past the teleprompters

a stiff wind could get the best of him

>he has kids
user, I..

>replacing neokikes Bush and Harper
Let’s be fair, normies want change, they just don’t know where to go.
>Sadiq Khan
That’s virtue signalling at its finest. Part and parcel.

Maybe he'll get help from his "good family friends" that he hasn't seen since they planted his old man. Trudeau, not his real old man, Fidel.