>go to italy
>people think you are an identitarian and invite you for a nationalistic march

Pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTCC6UyauUeBhPrA9aHzr7DLEnVq5q-wnTsfpe2a9Jg/edit?pli=1&pli=1#gid=24
eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if they are then explain how are other Italians even letting them join these nationalist marches?

No one in shitaly will think you are shitalian if you cant speak 100% perfect accentless italian tho.

Also, saying your name is muhammad or achmed is a dead giveaway too.

they are Roman gypsies

Fucking Based :DDDDDD

>only whites can be nationalists

whiter than you, Mohammad

t. Luigi Mario

t.Chang Liu

It's the beard, especially with black hair. I think they'd look pretty "white" without it.

You'd be surprised

Shitalians are indeed disgusting brown subhumans.
Having shitalian ancestry, surnames and citizenship makes me sick to my stomach.
The best i can do is vote for left wing parties so they can destroy that shithole and infest it with "refugees".

>t.

Hilarious and original, muhammad.
Filthy brown subhuman scum.

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Jose Tyrone LeShawn de Cordoba. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Brazilian "man" provided for a family.

Die, banana eating freak. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Where did the IDs go

Thread came from int

>2018
>being white
Lol

is this some kind of slam poetry thing

Italy Yes!

You may have killed him.

This guy has fucking nappy hair. Even the swarthiest Sicilian doesn't look like this.

Best pasta

>flag

TOP KEK

spotted the hothead

slide thread.
sage and report

Is this pasta? Holy fucking lel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_Empire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy
nice quads

This thread isn't about Russia, Ahmed

At least Sweden has white people, unlike al Andalus

>Ahmed
you may wanna check the percentage of Muslims in Russia, Chang Al Moscowi

maybe his mama lied and he is 1/2 jamal? how would he know if his mama is a tramp?
not far off our leading dindu agitator.

>Moscow
>Russia
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hi mohammad

>shitskin still trying to talk about russia in shitaly thread

indeed TOP FUCKING KEK

your point ?

>asiatic man in full damage control
if barely 100 years of stable presence in Sicily made all Italian arabs then you are practically Chinese

big words coming from someone even browner

No bully
>T. Not Amermimutt family moved here in the 60s

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

You again? Fuck off albanian schizo

K, stay mad antonio.

>your point ?
that the arabs intermingled with the natives and that all spanish have arab blood, you retard what's so hard to understand?

Not going to lie, put an Arab next to an Italian, and 9/10 times, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference either.

I think the point of the thread is how an "identitarian" group is letting literal Arab-tier people join the organization.

>Russian education
Go listen to you hardbass, Khabib

this might come to a complete suprise for a rootless new worlder like you but for some people "identity" still means something more than their skin color

those people are swarthy Italians(not white, not arab)

>0 deaths
literally a fart in the air compared to pic related.
Also stop phone posting newfag.

>You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

KEK

Kaep doesn’t know his real parents

So what?
Do you think southern europeans care about racial purity as nordics (except your women) do?
We still have blonde and blue eyed people with fair skin, their only use is to differentiate what we fuck on a saturday night

Lmao, yea 60'000 thousand moor soldiers were enough to affect the genetic makeup of an entire race. You guys have no idea how an occupation worked at the time. Do you think millions of arabs and moors were imported to Iberia ?

that they're not white maybe?

>Arab
>checks flag
Kek

this guy is considered negro in even arabic countries

he's way darker than average middle eastern

do you people take these old ass maps seriously?
not that I disagree on our non-whiteness(thank god) but do you actually believe a nordic country like Finland has more of this near eastern input than north Italy or Sardinia? really?

Subtle pasta, Adriano!

Holy fuck that was great

>We still have blonde and blue eyed people with fair skin
a dwindling minority in the north or remote rural areas. only time i saw nordic people in Italy was in a rural area close to Spoleto. soon extinct too
> Do you think millions of arabs and moors were imported to Iberia ?
yes. as craftsmen and rural workers. that's how colonization works

Pizza killed the monkey

>all these newfags

>soon extinct too
Too bad, we will have to import your slavic and nordic women to change our sex diet a bit, oh wait
We already do that
Their value is 5 euros to get on their knees~

There is no hope for South Italy, they actually are infected by sandniggers and we can let them sink. North Italy is still ok, not totally infected and people there are getting it. Problem is how our """""leaders""""" are total retards, like Salvini. We need someone with a brain

>Surprised by controlled opposition using non-local actors for photo ops
ayyy lmao
also dunno, that guy on the far right looks like someone I saw somewhere else in FN photo ops through the years

Holy fuck

>be italian
>ancestors raped to mudsharts
>still think i'm white because I'm from a formerly white country

this is better docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTCC6UyauUeBhPrA9aHzr7DLEnVq5q-wnTsfpe2a9Jg/edit?pli=1&pli=1#gid=24
lithuanians are the most nordic people in europe and finland is right behind them. scandis are med mutts

t.Not living in Southern Italy

first off most of those are gypsy prostitues, you can't spite me with that. secondly romanian girls who marry non-romanian shitskins are despised by the broader society, many times are mixed race too.
secondly shitskin + white = shitskin, you can't who you already are

italians are a subgroup of arabs like egyptians and iranians you dumb fuck.

Italy has never been white, stop projecting you jew loving abomination

just wow

This is why pro-jew populist parties push for hijab bans. It makes natives indistinguishable from non-natives. Arab people should wear their traditional clothes to separate them

>9/10 times I'm incapable of basic facial recognition
I don't know, maybe go see an oculist or something?

>arab-tier
The two in foreground are just southern italians with stupid beards.
The others don't look anything like arabs at all.

By the way, these """identitarian""" groups 99% of the time are just subhumans that like to get together and fuck shit up for fun.
We're not sending our best, so to speak.

>You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.
>bacon of civilization
I'm hungry

>blonde hair
>pale skin
>civilization people cared about
NOW
>black hair on every part of the body like fur
>ruddy shit scented skin
>can barely manage to run a pizzeria

>gypsie prostitutes

Keep thinking yourself that, my wannabe nordic roman boi

Watch out for the 1-2.5% admixture,lets ignore the other 98%

>ignoring Italians and Italy aren't really a "race" or homogeneous ethnic group
>how does dna work?
>what is history?
>memes

>newfags falling for this bait literally everyday
>even more retarded Italians start chimping out on eachother

Glad I don't share that much heritage with you retards

nice fantasies you got there tyrone
Italy has plenty of native blonde blue eyed people, doesn't mean they are white

You clearly don't know what you're talking about you dirty gypsie. There was no colonization, just occupation. The moors had a negligible impact on Iberians. Most of the North African DNA comes from neolithic farmers.
eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml

Added to my 56% collection

Southern Italy should disconnect and become its own crappy country it would be on par with greece at best, more like tunisia, full of shitskins

that was awesome

>Italy has plenty of huwhite people, that doesn't mean they're huwhite
nigger what

At least they had a Reconquista, whereas you're just bending over and spreading your ass more.

Penne arrabiata over here

Because "italians" are so mixed that arabs looks just like them.

Be quiet muttcunt, we know Troy and Gladiator are your favourite movies but not all ancient meds looked like brad pitt

Divide and conquer, shill

>all these idiots never seen this old washed up pasta from 2009

>hurr durr race is le skin deep
typical american
Italy is inhabited by descendants of Italian tribeS, neither white nor arab

Typically the muslim armies had settler behind them and gave the conquered the choice of tax, convert or death. The difference in Iberia and likely why they lost it was they did not have the settlers behind the army.

>be german
>go to a public place on new year night
>think youre in some arab country since only shitskins around and noone speak german