Starting a relationship, being redpilled

How anti semetic are you around your gf when you first start dating?
This girl isn't involved in politics at all but loves nigger music I take that as a sign she's not going to be completely on board with heiling Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EMlOMSLnUbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just throw on tgsnt as a documentary
Or let Lana redpill her
Radio 314 is the best at redpilling women

I'm not because jews are far less of a concern with the rise of Sand niggers,at least jews can actually function in western society without blowing shit up or running us all over.

Just explain t hings logically.

Why did the Germans spend lots of time and fuel transporting Jews to death camps when they could just shoot them in the streets and get the other Jews to bury them? That's how they dealt with Partisans so it's not like they didn't do it.

Women dont need a deep understanding of politics or to be "redpilled"
They just need to know their place

Bait

Jews are aids muzzies are the Common cold
The cold will only kill you if you have aids and if you have aids you are going to die from something quickly

My gf has been browsing Sup Forums since she was 13 and is far more antisemitic and racist than myself

I just don't want her to leave if she finds out
She already knows I'm pro white that doesn't seem to bother her

Does she believe divorce is ever ok?

>implying a person that claims to be redpilled could ever enter a relationship with another human being
>implying a person that claims to be redpilled can even communicate properly with another human being

I've only dated girls that hate niggers and are full 1488 so far. So I don't have to worry about that shit, sorry bros am from a based state

people who are into politics are the niggers of the political spectrum .

Women don't process things logically. They are driven by a desire to fit in socially. You have to show that the redpilled life is "the good fight" and that areally others who are living it.

Haven't asked her opinions on that yet

Additionally, I'd say that most people process things through the morality filter before it gets to the logic filter. That's why hitting normies with crime stats and holocaust suspicions usually doesn't work. It never passes the first filter

You could say it's a built-in survival mechanism. Humans have developed to work together in groups. If the group ostracizes any individual with Belief X, others will see it and begin to automatically reject Belief X before even considering whether it's objectively true. Rockwell came to this conclusion as well:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EMlOMSLnUbk

You have to unironically break the emotional conditioning before the logic will have an effect. It's like being redpilled on women. You will be a hopeless romantic until a woman breaks you heart. Only then can you look at them objectively.

This.

>tfw have my girl over for (((netflix))) and chill
>oohhhh nooooo, looks like the internet went out
>*unplugs ethernet cord*
>well, good thing I have this old ww2 documentary on DVD
>pops in TGSNT
>5 hrs in
>gf is like "wait, he's saying the holocaust didn't happen"
>say nothing, let documentary speak for itself
>proceed to watch the rest of Cole in Auschwitz and the Leuchter Report
>gf gives me a blowjob afterwards
>mfw gf is steadily on track to going full 1488

Why do you lie on a mongolian basket-carving imageboard? What is your goal? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

Lucky bastard

Cute projection, faggot. Just because you're a larping, eyecontactless, handholdless, kissless virgin doesn't mean I am too. Euthanize yourself ASAP.

>1488 girls
>that flag

Wut?

look at the nametag im from best canada not the gay part

the whole point of the gas chambers was to lie to them like they've been lying their whole existence but i guess you're right he could of just lied to them about going on a field trip instead of going to a summer camp

Who cares if she knows about Jews. Just make sure she's traditional and will stay in the kitchen.

>Sperging out on dates with women

Show us your tits.