Hey anons so now be serious pls I need to escape my country and land in a place where (((they))) couldn't find me...

Hey anons so now be serious pls I need to escape my country and land in a place where (((they))) couldn't find me. ATM I am free to travel but I am 99.85557% sure I am about to be persecuted in 3 months. Not that I am involved with some espionage or Wikileaks or hacking or anti-putin bs but if they get me I'm done practically.

So the question is - are there places where you can still hang out without visa/passport and shit, even a low tier craphole. What about India I heard if you don't break laws and stuff no one cares about your presence.

I mean travel somewhere as a tourist and than bury my passport and run as far as I can.

And what shall some shithole like India or Iran or Papua do if they find me without any trace-back and I refuse to tell em shit about my personality or pretend I don't remember shit? I mean legally, "they will assfuck you until you reveal everything" aside.

come to australia but dont come to melbourne or sydney you will get your door kicked in

Пиздaтaя иcтopия.

But what if AU govt finds me and when one gets AU Visa does he submit your fingerprint like when applying for EU visa? Though I would be better of to consult the embassy website.
Cause if they have fingerprint they can trace me back and depart even if I carry no passport.

Go to Cape Town

Bruv can't you see this is an English-speaking board. I wonder why only Russian flags here come and start convo on Russian. This looks pathetic tbqh.
And as for your comment my story isn't made up.

Again what shall the authorities do if they find me? I mean will they jail me for breaking immigration law?

Persecuted for what?

If you go to Dubai as a laborer they’ll throw away your passport for you!

This doesn't matter bro

What did you do?

coolstorybob
You can hide your ass even in shit siberian vialge or any CIS shithole. Why do you have to leave the country? It's even easier to track you down then you try to escape like this.

This. Rent a fucking flat in Moscow region and that's it. You're larper tho so who cares.

Thailand is nice. Lots of Russians there. Stay out of tourist areas.

>Thailand police stops me for whatever reason (no I don't plan to do anything bad but it can happen maybe after 2 or 3 or Thai Gods many years)
>Your passport, sir
Option1: I give em my passport and it turns out there is Interpol order and they sand me back
Option2: I don't have one. What they do?

Or if I stay somewhere far from tourist areas no one will be after me and care if I am there legally or not?

B-b-b but Why all others who have troubles with the law eventually get caught?

You can come here as a tourist and nobody will care.
Also, our overlords down here aren't kikes but basques, so you'd be safe.

Plus what do I do in Thailand I mean I have to eat smth and buy at least some stuff so I have to find job and now it is more complicated

escape to bangladesh

Join US military
Go to a battle
Retire with citizenship

All Thai cops take bribes, but just stay out of their way. Don't got to Phuket, Pattya, or places known for backpakers.

work online like most expats there. or find some farangs to work for

Bribe faggot

white countries are fraught with jews
non white contries on the other hand arent, but they are dangerous to live in, so id say you are betewen a rock and a hard place
up to you what path you decide to take

>all others
If you killed like 60 people then they will caught you eventually. After 10 years. But I'm not sure about other cases.

Feel free to come here.
It's a shithole, but at least it's Slavic, and you would also probably find some pussy to fuck too.

The Paraguayan chaco, is a good place to hide

Just come to the UK m8. Every other fucker does. Nobody gets depored even if they gang rape a kid. Work cash in hand jobs.

>says hes running away from jews
>u literally tell him to go to jew central in Europe

Probably some African nation. There it's not the government but the individuals who would try to murder you every hour.

maybe costa rica?

I hear Somalia is nice this time of year

A Russian couple lives next door to my house. I bet they will let ya in.

Go "volunteer" in Puerto Rico to rebuild and just disappear

Unironically this

Be man like Doctor fucking Zhivago and walk into Siberia in the winter to live in a cabin.

Find a job on an oil rig or container ship, this will keep you off the grid for a while. South or central America is good for keeping a low profile as many from WW2 have immigrated there, including Adolf Hitler so that's good news.