Buyfag Thread

buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UqbG7WByTFc?t=18s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Earlier thread

What the hell happened to SAHRA's shipping?

4 fucking doujins and it's a 4600 shipping for DHL?

Forgot pic. Holy shit I'm losing my mind here. The most I got from them was 2700 yen for 5 Doujins.

i want amico and lilco to have a pure lesbian relationship

Lilco would be the extremely pure and naive girl in the relationship, while Amico would always see trough her and use that to tease her at all times.

That is pretty odd, specifically for DHL. I don't know what to tell you user.

How is SAL for doujins?

post some thicc figures

It happened to me before. Since it's all automated I think it's their system messing up the dimensions of the doujins

Thig :DDDD

I want some Amico & Lilco nendos or poches

I need just one good Lilco scale. Amico has their own line, they could do it.

Am I doing this right?

no thick is soft that's sharp

>16 year old

Has anyone got a summary of the amiami cards? I completely lost track since they starting making a new one every month.

This one is missing only one, this month's card that was a witch amico

I'd meant to watch this but never did. I really love the green on red for the head, all but sells it for me. I have nothing like it in my collection either.

Haven't actually watched the show, but this is pretty damn cute.

Hope all the Rem scales bin hard later down the line like how most of Hestia's did.

Nice, thanks. I've got all but two and I have this months card. That's not as bad as I thought.

>pretty damn cute
???
she literally just looks like some slag in that degenerate getup

>she literally just looks like some slag in that degenerate getup
Isn't that the point?

>Degenerate slags
>Cute
>Ever considering buying a more flavour of the month figure than Hestia except she looks even worse than Hestia

Delta wasn't the best Macross series, but I enjoyed watching it. The DX VF-31 is a very good figure too. Locks together securely in each mode and transformation is unfussy for the most part.

Once I get my own house, I've been planning of making a life sized statue of mai waifu.

I'd let Angela Balzac me if you catch my drift.

Does anyone here actually buy those Coffee Kizoku merchandise? there is so many of them but never seen anyone care about them

>implying you have any talent of that sort of thing ever

The final blu-ray subs should be up on nyaa soon
Delta was my first and only Macross, pretty alright

There is the pre-card checklist, but I don't think this is a complete list of all of them

I'm a fan of his work, never have bought any of his merch/artbooks though.

This is the last amico card, ut we don't have a good of it

gross that fuckin hangnail pisses me off

You're missing the no-image card, the one that was given pre-2011 and didn't even change with seasons, it only had text and said the same "Thank you for shopping with us!".

Have a pic of that?

You actually made me look for it... Funny thing is, I just threw them out back in 2011 because all the cards were the same, then one day I decided I'd just collect them to see how many I can end up with. Turn out that after saving my first image-less card, the next one arrived with an image which actually makes this card the most valuable for me.

Oh, that is the one!
Do you have the rest of the amico precards??
If so, mind to post some good pics for a checklist?

As I mentioned, that is the only pre-amico card I have since it was the first one I started saving, the rest were thrown out. I still have all the cards after that one, but I'm sure I'm missing a couple because of some order cancellations through the year.

Oh, yes, I'd heard it tried some different things, but I think I may still go at it for my first Macross series if my need for watching things in order doesn't stop me.

I just got done watching Hayate and Mirage's mock battle, shame it wasn't in the VF-31s but I see why now. I won't lie, Mirage's VF head unit reminds me fondly of Valvrave, but now that I've seen the transformation, wow. Genius.

Oh? Interesting insight, thanks for that. It's going to be quite a trip looking at the older shows, especially alongside Gundam.

I hope there are more scenes like the one where Mirage saves Hayate in her VF-31, not that I'm one to love seeing good mechs go up in flames youtu.be/UqbG7WByTFc?t=18s

Yeah forward swept wings are my fetish.
Although I prefer the VF-19 design better

Still, let me take them out and get a photo of my card collection.

Ohh, I see
But please take a pics of the ones you have
Thanks again

I know some of you have been to Akihabara, but has anyone been to Osaka's Nipponbashi Denden town?

I'm wondering if anyone knows some good figure shops here

>Genius
heh

The thing about Delta is that it sort of spoils what happens in the previous series since it does sort of a recap of the universe in one of the later episodes.

Personally I more or less enjoyed Delta (more than Frontier) but it does have it's flaws although not as devastating as some might make them out to be.

Also you and should definitely watch SDF, it's probably my favorite in terms of pacing and characters. Every episode feels like something happens and adds to the story with very little filler/extraneous material. As for the music it has some great pieces; Love Drifts Away, Runner, and Do You Remember Love are all around high quality stuff. Then you have stuff like My boyfriend is a pilot which is a travesty.

7 is pretty shitty since it's pacing is one of the worst things to ever happen in anime but once it gets going it's decent enough. The music is probably the most consistently good in the entire series and is definitely my favorite. Sort of plays out like a SoL in a way.

back to /m/ for me now, thanks for listening to my autism

No, no, I appreciate the insight, especially given how sentimentality plays into buying figures. Rule of cool doesn't always prevail. In any case, when I said I'd watch it all I meant all.

These are the ones I have. I just noticed I'm missing two cards from 2016 which is weird because I actually ordered stuff every month and somehow don't have those.

I've been to both but I didn't have as much time to explore Nipponbashi as I had Akiba. There's definitely a couple of good figure shops there but they might be a bit harder to find.

I don't.

Thanks for the pics, I'm too missing some from 2016, but need to check which one, but I don't have them with me right now

I can't wait to get my smug kitties.

Is that a vagina inside her armpit? And what the fuck is up with her pelvis?

>amiami still hasn't split my march order
>its too late for them to get anything done this weekend
You double niggers, I shouldn't have to email you about this.

Wait is this a feature of Pork figs?

It's a feature of SOME figures.

>amiami email my payment request on march 31st late at night
>pay on friday and they dispatch saturday
>will likely get it thursday/friday next week

feels good being a priority™ customer

I actually preferred Denden town to Akihabara personally but both are obviously good. Nakano broadway is probably my favourite out of all of them.

Denden town had pretty good range in many of their stores.

My march order came today, really happy with all three of them.

Putting those flower things in the base that Yuzuruha has was a pain in the ass.

>Oswald ready to fucking merc Gwendolyn
Nice posing.

He is just trying to protect his waifu from an aggressive lesbian.

That's not Oswald

Fucking always confuse Oswald and Cornelius, god damn.

Don't worry, i do to for some reason.

>gwendolyn
>lesbian

Don't talk about things you know nothing about.

>Implying she didn't settle for Oswald after her Velvet-fu didn't return her feelings

Baka

>settle

She repopulated the entire world.

>Implying that she was happy about it
She'd rather have had sweet yuri dreams with Velvet.

There's literally a part of the game where she could've left Oswald to rot in a volcano, and then later on where she could've left him to rot in the underworld, but didn't.

Because Velvet wasn't an option anymore at those points ;_;

Yo/u/ are delusional.

>not leaving someone to rot = love interest
Fucking autists

all out standing things i see given by the figures end, it's a perfect alchemy to set up in detolfs

i think i need 1 more... this hobby is end of me but no regrets

>I won't give up my war-causing ring that I won't ever intend to use, take my life instead cause the ring's a symbol of our love

The only autist is you.

nice quads

also stop namefagging it's making me uncomfortable

March collage when

You are no fun.

Nothing wrong with being a degenerate, but calling something degenerate of "cute" is wrong.
That said, this Rem figure fits her personality I guess.

And copypastaing

Why does everything I order SAL come in damaged, improperly described, or wrong? I wait 3 weeks for something and don't even want to deal with a return and wait longer

that damage is superfaci

al

can ou still read it?

Are you okay? Did you have a stroke?

The books spine is broken, I can't display it this way. Also fuck off illiterate attention whore

Shit! I just have 5 doujins and an art book on the way via SAL. Hope they come well

Is that the first time it comes that way?
What country?

USA, I have little doubt someone on this end bent the package in half. This is my first artbook so I don't know if this happens often.

I had all the 2014 ones, all but one of the 2015, none of the 2016 ones and 2 of the 2017.

what was I even doing last year

I only buy shit with SAL and they never damaged anything inside.
Worst "damage" I got was a smallish bruise in a box.

Post preorders.

I've ordered nendos that were supposed to be new and were missing parts, and some other smaller issues. It just frustrates me because I don't want it to turn into a 6-8 week ordeal to get satisfaction. If it happened with EMS it would be different because much less time has passed, but I happen to never have problems with EMS orders, from either the seller or post.

I changed AI for Memehime at the end but i'm too lazy to update the image.

those are some cute guns

My SAL with books and doujins always comes in big cardboard envelopes and insides haven't never been damaged.